Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: ~ Eric Suen ~

man, I come back from vacation and Ping Chang, Xuan Ye, Luo Wu Qing and even the NEW Xiao Hu is taken??? fine, I'll have Bing Yi... he's SMART :P
    ×·× Why do we close our eyes when we sleep? When we cry? When we imagine? When we kiss? This is because the most beautiful things in the world are unseen. ×·×

yeah, u'r just too late these things go fast, u kno? man.. sounds like selling merchandise lolz

neway, to me, bing yi and ping chang are kinda similar but ping chang seems to have more depth to his character... but i think this has more to do with the nature of the series... ping chang is clever but sometimes he can be dense and slow and clueless (how cute!)... bing yi is equally sweet and u'r right.. he's smart... clever.. witty.. street smart... but GRRRRR he ended up with ping jun... i guess she did a lot for him but... blaaaah u get it
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

always analyzing... and always somehow making sense... hey... since you guys took all the others... that means ERIC is MINE right?

hey you SLY one!!! he's PUBLIC PROPERTY....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5-10-15.com/photo/seven.jpg')
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

oooh <3
    hahaha.. you guys didn't think of that, did you? =P

she's scheming to get back at us hehe
    i hope we get to see more pics before the end of this year!!
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

cuuuuuuute!
    i'm sure there'll be more... hopefully LOTs of them >=D

or... u kno wut would be great... a TV trailer for this!! but i guess itz way too early for that XD
    but i mean.. TV news coverage would be great too

new article... !!!! but im too lazy to translate ;P
    headline is : Eric Suen Has Found Another New Love? Rumours Say that Ma Yi Li Broke Up w. Director BF for Him

... yeah rite lol... basically the article was about ma yi li saying that right now, her career is more important... she sed eric is a great guy, and she learned a lot from him, but they're just co-workers...

Originally posted by koorinohime
    or... u kno wut would be great... a TV trailer for this!! but i guess itz way too early for that XD
    but i mean.. TV news coverage would be great too
    yeah... u know what i've always wanted to see too? NG clips!!!
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

headline is : Eric Suen Has Found Another New Love? Rumours Say that Ma Yi Li Broke Up w. Director BF for Him

... yeah rite lol... basically the article was about ma yi li saying that right now, her career is more important... she sed eric is a great guy, and she learned a lot from him, but they're just co-workers...
    thanx for the small update neway

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

hooooooot!
    Because I love you, I exist...
    Because I don't love you, I leave...
    there's
    No Need to Stay for Me...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-4-14/2003414223644865.jpg')
    "because i love you, i exist"

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

haha... PLEASE STAY FOR ME

:O
    i didn't know there was such a poster for this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh

u know... the only one i've seen is not like that either...
    here... girls and girls... the long awaited article!!

8/8/2003 Sourced from Da Cheng News, Taiwan

Chinese actress, Ma Yi Li, broke up with Guan Hu, her director boyfriend, for the sake of Eric Sun
    Yao Wei?

China TV is now playing "Princess Huan Zhu Part III, namely Tian Shang Ren Jian (Happiness in the
    Heaven)" at 8:00p.m., the gold time. It is a Qing Dynasty big drama produced by the writer, Qiong Yao. The character of "Princess Zi Wei" which is acted by Ma Yi Li, has left a deep impression in the minds of the audience. Ma's next new drama was "Seven Chivals". In the play, she has an inextricable love affair with Eric Sun Yao Wei. When the drama had just started filming, there came her break-up news with her boyfriend, Guan Hu. According to Ma, after "Princess Huan Zhu", she had decided to develop her performance career whole heartedly and did not want to get impeded by any romances. Since "Seven Chivals" was the first time for her to play the female lead, she had to concentrate more on filming and put her work in the first priority.

Guan Hu was the director of the famous Chinese drama, "Black Ice". Their break-up news aroused the interests and the concern of their fellow colleagues. The crew of "Seven Chivals" disclosed that Ma had continuous in-coming calls while shooting "Princess Huan Zhu". During the filming of "Seven Chivals", they seldom heard Ma's cellular phone ringing. Only her parents had paid visits to her. It was very obvious that Ma did break up with Guan Hu. Besides, Ma has told her close friends that it is a good opportunity for her to rush on her career after filming Qiong Yao's drama. To avoid any retard from her love affairs, she has decided to break up with her boyfriend.

Since Eric and Ma are lovers in the film, there are many scenes where they both appeared. After so many days' working together from the morning to the sunset, Eric and Ma got along very well. Ma Yi Li emphasized, "Eric is very nice to me and I can learn a lot from him. Our friendship is restricted to that of working partners. After we have finished shooting the film, we are no longer in contact. If anyone says that I conversed with Eric pleasantly, why can't there be any saying that I had more common topics to talk about with Zhao Feng and Wang Yan who all come from the Mainland China. Zhao Feng's drama, "The story of Golden Chains", has got a very good response. Both of us are the fans of the writer, Zhang Ai Ling. We can talk all kinds of subjects."

this was shorter to quote... regarding the last line.... GOOD

lol... nm about that dropping hostility bit
    http://www.5-10-15.com/shanghai/index2.html
    if u understand simplified chinese, here is a reaaallly good report w. pics by a shanghai fan on 7/14
    http://www.5-10-15.com/shanghai/index.html --? traditional chinese... had some probs on my page tho

heard that eric is making a series about wine with Ho Mei Tian...

heard that eric is making a series about wine with Ho Mei Tian...

OMG... REALLY? cooool... are they going to be a couple? what's the name? when did it start? where are they starting?

lol... nm about that dropping hostility bit
    just because i thought ma yi li looked ok and her role sounded interesting.. doesnt make me a big fan of her :PPPPPP besides... just means i don't want them to be a couple in real life

same questions as aisukiandi
    this pairing i don't object to...

oooh~ something else i'm looking forward to then... can't wait to see pics for these... might be a little while right... since we didn't see pics for "Seven" until it was done

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!