Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Once Upon A Time In Shanghai 《新上海灘》

Default Once Upon A Time In Shanghai 《新上海灘》

Hi.. Does anyone know where to get the theme songs for "Once upon a time in Shanghai (1996). Chan Kam Hung & Lam Ka Tung were among the actors there. Yeah.. Chan Chong Ling was there too =) Yup.. I know this song is quite some time ago but I just love it so much.. There're a few songs in there including Adam Cheng Siu Chow's song + a few others. If anyone have it, please reply this thread or mail me at [email protected]. Would really appreciate =) Thx & have a nice day all!
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 08:34 PM.

Ya this is a good song track... and I think the place to get it is go buy Adam Cheng;s greatest hits.. I remember the songs being in it.

As for back to talking about this series (since there is no thread about it). I like how TVB made this remake by adding more interesting charactors to the story.

This is how some for the remake should be done Doesn't diss the original but add more interesting things to it.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Default Re: Once upon a time in Shanghai (1996)

Originally posted by hstan_brian
    Hi.. Does anyone know where to get the theme songs for "Once upon a time in Shanghai (1996). Chan Kam Hung & Lam Ka Tung were among the actors there. Yeah.. Chan Chong Ling was there too =) Yup.. I know this song is quite some time ago but I just love it so much.. There're a few songs in there including Adam Cheng Siu Chow's song + a few others. If anyone have it, please reply this thread or mail me at [email protected]. Would really appreciate =) Thx & have a nice day all!
    I have 3 songs: 1 theme song sung by Adam, 1 sub theme by Adam and 1 sub theme by Nnadia Chan. Do you just want the theme or you want the rest too?
    ♥ Adam

you can request the song in www.dsoul.net/TVS but you need to have a streamload acct there. there's another site for direct download, can't remember the exact link. maybe try searching in google. type the words 'chinese series songs' im pretty sure they have the songs there
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Banned

Nadia Chan has a beautiful voice . when she sang the theme to OUAIS , it was the 1st time I heard her sing .

fabulous , clear , strong , deep in tune .

does she have an album out ?

you mean latest album or before? she released some albums back then
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Banned

from anytime I don't care.

i know she had released albums bfore, im not sure though if she had released recent ones. i know she's been busy with her books
    cherrie

Nnadia has had many albums before. She had a few albums tied in with her TV serials such as Songbird. Her recording company is not Polygram, warner or those kind. Ah! I think the name of the company was Crown or something. Same company as what Adam Cheng, Liza Wang and Deric Wan used to be at. They had very few singers under their company.

hehe, im watching VOH2 the other night when they had a spoof of this series. this is the scene where cheng cheng's dad disapproved of man keung and they were fighting their love. the dad (fung something) told them that only one of them can live, and they took turns on firing the gun on their temples (the dad put only 1 bullet in the gun), then when only one bullet was left in the gun, they wrestled for the gun, and when it fired, turns out that they fired the gun on the dad
    hehe, kinda off topic here, but since it's from this series
    cherrie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i know she had released albums bfore, im not sure though if she had released recent ones. i know she's been busy with her books

what books ? I would be interested .

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hehe, im watching VOH2 the other night when they had a spoof of this series. this is the scene where cheng cheng's dad disapproved of man keung and they were fighting their love. the dad (fung something) told them that only one of them can live, and they took turns on firing the gun on their temples (the dad put only 1 bullet in the gun), then when only one bullet was left in the gun, they wrestled for the gun, and when it fired, turns out that they fired the gun on the dad
    hehe, kinda off topic here, but since it's from this series
    This is not the only spoof of "The Bund." There's more, like 2-3. An interesting thing to note is that Lau Dan also played the actual Boss Fung (Ching Ching's dad) role in the 1980 version of the series.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

yeah, there's still one. the one when man keung died. i've just started watching VOH so i've seen only quite a few spoofs as of now
    cherrie

i had the adam cd with this song

who is your favorite character in this series? my favorite would be sunny chan. he's also the most pitiful (next to noel). that's why when he died in the end, i cried
    cherrie

I found this serial incredibly boring.
    玉木宏

blog

perhaps because the series is kinda slow paced?
    cherrie

Default I want songs

I also really love songs from Once Upon in Shanghai. Where can I get them? Can anyone send them to me? I think there are 3 songs but the most important for me is the opening song. My e-mail is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Diyana
    I also really love songs from Once Upon in Shanghai. Where can I get them? Can anyone send them to me? I think there are 3 songs but the most important for me is the opening song. My e-mail is [email protected]
    I have emailed them to you already, and I also gave you some information about Adam's "Once Upon a Time in Shanghai" CD.
    ♥ Adam

Quote Originally Posted by rokko99
    what books ? I would be interested .
    i forgot what her one book was called but it was about like tips on putting make up on...
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu