Thread: Does anyone know where I can get the tv series Young justice bao 1994 Starring Chew c

Default Does anyone know where I can get the tv series Young justice bao 1994 Starring Chew c

I really want to watch this drama. i have only seen a couple parts but I really want to know what happen at the end. Did he get the girl who didn't like him at first? please tell me if anyone know where I can get it.

donīt know where you can get it but iīve already watch that series. do you want to now how it ends? i donīt want to spoil the show. please tell me
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

does anyone know whoīs the actor who played zhan zhao or the actress who played li ai? i really love the couple

click to show/hide spoilers
    chew chor meng later could get li guo or whatīs her name. zhan zhao and li ai married and bai yu dang died. thatīs the main thing.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

do you mean the one which he become the leader of the beggars?

Quote Originally Posted by Funaki View Post
    do you mean the one which he become the leader of the beggars?

Yeah that one do u know where i can buy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meh8ibajwcA

noo i dont know. i'm also lookin for it.

wayback that i've seen it.

Hi, I never seen this Justic Pao 1994, but I think I came across this series like last month when I was surfing for one of Chew Chor Meng's serials..I'm re-searching for you guys now, but it doesn't show up..However, I'm sure you can find it if you give me the Chinese title of this series. Is it 侠义包公? If that's correct, you can go to these 2 sites below and type in his Chinese name or the title of this series http://so.56.com/index?type=video&ke...F7&startat=400
    or
    www.tudou.com
    Even if you can't find this series you still can see many other serials that he's in.Good luck!
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

One from my favorite version of Bao Zheng
    and I like the opening

also I like Chew Chor Meng but sadly he didn't act a lot now because his disease...excellent acteur...like him in Teochew Family and many other serie from him

you can find the serie in tudou or letv I think....
    Last edited by Miaka FY; 07-19-15 at 09:51 PM.

https://www.mewatch.sg/ now has all the old dramas!

Tamildhool is one of the sites that provide the contents related to Tamil Serials & Tv Shows.

Cool collection of Tamil Serial and TV shows at Tamildhool. You can watch, download and Share all Tamil Programmes for free on Tamildhool.Please visit our webiste Tamildhool

Best collection of Tamildhool and Tamil Serials HD. You can watch Vijay Tv, Sun Tv & Zee Tamil all Tv Shows watch online free on TamilDhool. Please visit our webiste Tamil Dhool
    Last edited by angel priya; 05-29-23 at 03:38 AM.

TheFlixer allow you to watch free Movies, Tv Shows & Tv Series for free. Watch and download your best English Movies, Tv Shows and Web Series on TheFlixer