Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ~~~The Kingdom of Thailand~~~

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I would say so. Niran means something like forever or eternity. His name really goes with his attitude.

Yes, Thai noodles are the bomb! My brother who normally doesn't eat much noodle ate 5 bowls each time he went to the restaurant in Thailand.
    dam what the thai restaurant names. i need to try thai pho
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    dam what the thai restaurant names. i need to try thai pho
    Ummm, yeah, it's in Thailand.
    I'm sure if you go to Thailand and eat at a noodle shop you'll like it.
    Make sure you try the coconut soup with the fresh noodles. Those are the BOMB-est(?word?)

I'll try to get you some pics dear Lunie.

Make sure you try the coconut soup with the fresh noodles. Those are the BOMB-est(?word?)
    Yea I can eat them all day. I love'em more than pho.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Oh forgot to say...Girls, do not let your husbands or boyfriends go to Thailand alone!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Oh forgot to say...Girls, do not let your husbands or boyfriends go to Thailand alone!
    That is sooo NOT true! If the guy has enough self control and stays in the nice part of the country it is safe!

That is sooo NOT true! If the guy has enough self control and stays in the nice part of the country it is safe!
    ahh...I like your principles. *Adds a star next to GuGu's name on the "Potential Wives" list.*

So let's just say you and me was married. You'd let me go to Thailand alone? Yay!!!!

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    ahh...I like your principles. *Adds a star next to GuGu's name on the "Potential Wives" list.*

So let's just say you and me was married. You'd let me go to Thailand alone? Yay!!!!
    'If the guy has enough self control' hahaha I doubt you do.

And I'm serious! I am sure that a friend of mine didn't do anything bad in Thailand when he went alone for 2 weeks. It really does depend on the guy. How faithful he is to his woman!

BUT Thailand is NOT ALL ABOUT that! If you go for the good reasons then it's good. If you go there looking for something like that you'll find it anywhere in any Asian country not just Thailand.

Thailand is beautiful but too bad you might get blow up by the thai terrorists (separatists). Thai foods look good but too bad they are spicy and I hate spicy foods. I also don't like prostitution/childPros problems that is sickening.

'If the guy has enough self control' hahaha I doubt you do.

And I'm serious! I am sure that a friend of mine didn't do anything bad in Thailand when he went alone for 2 weeks. It really does depend on the guy. How faithful he is to his woman!

BUT Thailand is NOT ALL ABOUT that! If you go for the good reasons then it's good. If you go there looking for something like that you'll find it anywhere in any Asian country not just Thailand.
    guys lie best when they have done something wrong especially when they go to the city of "bangkok"

im sorry to say, but ur friend was done for in bangkok for 2 days, let alone 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Thailand is beautiful but too bad you might get blow up by the thai terrorists (separatists).
    If you don't go into the danger zones in the way south of the country you're okay. That is why I suggest you visit the north like Chiang Mai, it is where visitors should go if they truely want to experience Thailand. BKK is too modern. The beaches are filled with foreigners and fast food. Even if it's Thai food, you won't find good quality original food down in tourist areas.

Thai foods look good but too bad they are spicy and I hate spicy foods.
    That is one thing about Thai food, if you can't handle spicy make sure to let them know you don't want it spicy. Most, if not all of Thai dishes can be toned down. I can't handle the super spicy dishes either so my dad adds his own pepper when he's eating.

I also don't like prostitution/childPros problems that is sickening.
    This issue is like any other third world country. Not just Thailand. So, don't decide to not visit just because you don't like that. Because if you don't participate in those activities, you're not supporting them.

Like I said, there is so much to do in Thailand. I recommend you visit at least once before you decide if you like the country or not.

If you don't go into the danger zones in the way south of the country you're okay. That is why I suggest you visit the north like Chiang Mai, it is where visitors should go if they truely want to experience Thailand. BKK is too modern. The beaches are filled with foreigners and fast food. Even if it's Thai food, you won't find good quality original food down in tourist areas.

That is one thing about Thai food, if you can't handle spicy make sure to let them know you don't want it spicy. Most, if not all of Thai dishes can be toned down. I can't handle the super spicy dishes either so my dad adds his own pepper when he's eating.

This issue is like any other third world country. Not just Thailand. So, don't decide to not visit just because you don't like that. Because if you don't participate in those activities, you're not supporting them.

Like I said, there is so much to do in Thailand. I recommend you visit at least once before you decide if you like the country or not.
    good explanation for the potential problems listed

but i dunno if i can go there alone, i could be swallowed!

good explanation for the potential problems listed

but i dunno if i can go there alone, i could be swallowed!
    Why do you say that?
    OMG! Are you being a pervert?

I offer to be your tour guide if you need one.
    And Thai people are friendly, always smiling and willing to help.
    If you're not comfortable going by yourself, you should sign up for one of those tour packages! I'm sure you'll have a whole lot of fun!

Why do you say that?
    OMG! Are you being a pervert?

I offer to be your tour guide if you need one.
    And Thai people are friendly, always smiling and willing to help.
    If you're not comfortable going by yourself, you should sign up for one of those tour packages! I'm sure you'll have a whole lot of fun!
    i never liked tour packages tho, they visit a lot of places and stuff but i feel way too rush spending only a few hours at every place

u as a tour guide on the other hand....

i never liked tour packages tho, they visit a lot of places and stuff but i feel way too rush spending only a few hours at every place
    That is so true! Whenever I go on a tour package, we're told how long we can spend here and there. I guess they have to do that in order to include so many places. But for first timers, it's not a bad idea. I'm sure they'll give you free time at the end of the day or the tour so that you can freely go back to the areas you want to visit longer.

u as a tour guide on the other hand....
    I charge triple the normal tour package rate. Because you get one to one attention!

Actually, I have thought about it for so long. I'm quite fluent in Thai and I speak English pretty well, I hope I do. I should start a tour company! I'll be so rich taking in all those American dollars!!!!

That is so true! Whenever I go on a tour package, we're told how long we can spend here and there. I guess they have to do that in order to include so many places. But for first timers, it's not a bad idea. I'm sure they'll give you free time at the end of the day or the tour so that you can freely go back to the areas you want to visit longer.
    that is the time when i will get swallowed

I charge triple the normal tour package rate. Because you get one to one attention!

Actually, I have thought about it for so long. I'm quite fluent in Thai and I speak English pretty well, I hope I do. I should start a tour company! I'll be so rich taking in all those American dollars!!!!
    money means nothing when it comes to u

tour guides dont make much money tho and it isnt a stable job. unless of course ur a company owner lol

that is the time when i will get swallowed
    I still don't get what you mean by this.
    Do you mean, you'll get lost or something?

I also got another solution for you. Do you have a couple of friends who would like to travel with you? Maybe your roommate?
    And since you both can't get any girls at your school, you both don't have to worry about your girlfriends getting mad that you'll vacationing in Thailand.

money means nothing when it comes to u

tour guides dont make much money tho and it isnt a stable job. unless of course ur a company owner lol

Of course I'll be my own boss. Thai tour guides make nothing!

Thailand is famous for two things; the beaches, and the b***ches

Okay, 'whor*s' is more accurate, but the one I used rhymed. More seriously though, from the pictures that I've seen that friends have taken, the beaches really do kick as*. I have some surfer friends who LOVED Thai beaches.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Thailand is famous for two things; the beaches, and the b***ches

Okay, 'whor*s' is more accurate, but the one I used rhymed. More seriously though, from the pictures that I've seen that friends have taken, the beaches really do kick as*. I have some surfer friends who LOVED Thai beaches.

You're wrong. It's know for Ladyboys, they're not 'b***ches' or 'whor*s'

But that is only in BKK and Pattaya. The rest of the country is pretty normal.

I don't know how many times I've said this, but if you really want to go to Thailand for a good vacation I suggest the north. If you like the beach then go somewhere that tours don't go to. Stay away from famous names like Pattaya and Phuket. They cater to foreign tourist and you will pay way more than the average Thai person would pay for service and food.

Argh! I was HOPING to skip over the discussion of ladyboys
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Argh! I was HOPING to skip over the discussion of ladyboys
    These girls want to meet you for a good time.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1253133.jpg')