Thread: ~~~The Kingdom of Thailand~~~

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Oops, did I just say that? *runs to hide*
    picks up gun and look for........ bf not u : u dont need to hide

anyways do u have the link
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Ahh yes, kick boxing... haha i stink at translation since in Chinese its "Tai Quan" so i though it would be Thailand wrestling or punching haha
    And that video is extremely hilarious

And Tony Jaa is pretty hot too But I mainly got interested because of that swift move where you like slide back and forth...idk how to explain it Anyways, I saw a performance on it and it was extremely interesting. I'm a girl too.... so i don't think I can learn either But yeah, guys get hotter when they know how to do Muay Thai.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

time to start taking muay thai lessons

Lunie, I'll look for the site name when I get home. Hopefully I still have it saved on my old computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Ahh yes, kick boxing... haha i stink at translation since in Chinese its "Tai Quan" so i though it would be Thailand wrestling or punching haha
    And that video is extremely hilarious

And Tony Jaa is pretty hot too But I mainly got interested because of that swift move where you like slide back and forth...idk how to explain it Anyways, I saw a performance on it and it was extremely interesting. I'm a girl too.... so i don't think I can learn either But yeah, guys get hotter when they know how to do Muay Thai.
    Girls can learn Muay Thai too. I'm just not interested in fighting period. Of course guys get 'hotter' when they take up Muay Thai or any kind of physically challenging activities because they lose weight and become more muscular. Just the way I like them.

Sorry, I can't be of any help to naming all those moves. I know a few famous names like 'Jaw-La-Kay Fud Hung' literally translation is Alligator swinging it's tale. And I used to know the move for cracking the opponent's skull with your knee and elbow.

Leanna, do you live in a big city? Maybe you can go watch a live fight.

Girls can learn Muay Thai too. I'm just not interested in fighting period. Of course guys get 'hotter' when they take up Muay Thai or any kind of physically challenging activities because they lose weight and become more muscular. Just the way I like them.

Sorry, I can't be of any help to naming all those moves. I know a few famous names like 'Jaw-La-Kay Fud Hung' literally translation is Alligator swinging it's tale. And I used to know the move for cracking the opponent's skull with your knee and elbow.

Leanna, do you live in a big city? Maybe you can go watch a live fight.
    Yep, tanned muscular hot guys haha
    But if girls get to muscular, it sort of grosses me out and they don't have the slender look and stuff... so no to me for learning Muay Thai.

Maybe i can like drive to New York or something to watch a live fight since I live in New Jersey.... so pretty close. The really violent type is not my thing though, I just felt that some of their moves are actually quite beautiful? haha nahh, more of like how it brings out a really good outcome to the audience

But yeah, one of my favorite Thailand singer was doing some Muay Thai the other day as part of her performance and it was actually really awesome
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Yep, tanned muscular hot guys haha
    But if girls get to muscular, it sort of grosses me out and they don't have the slender look and stuff... so no to me for learning Muay Thai.
    Hehehe, so you like them tanned, eh? I actually prefer those really girly looking guys whose muscular but not buff. Get me?

Maybe i can like drive to New York or something to watch a live fight since I live in New Jersey.... so pretty close. The really violent type is not my thing though, I just felt that some of their moves are actually quite beautiful? haha nahh, more of like how it brings out a really good outcome to the audience
    Yeah, it's not really for the screamish like me. I cringe everytime they get hit. And they bleed so much.

But yeah, one of my favorite Thailand singer was doing some Muay Thai the other day as part of her performance and it was actually really awesome
    Whose you're favorite Thailand signer?

can i answer that

u have yet to post up pics of her

Thailand is a great place to spent over for a summer vacation. I haven't been there yet but my brothers went there last 2 yrs ago during his study aboard. It's had very warm climax similars to other asian countries.

Hehehe, so you like them tanned, eh? I actually prefer those really girly looking guys whose muscular but not buff. Get me?
    hahaha they're cutee too

Lu Dan-

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/leanna328/Wei%20Chen/WeiChen11.jpg')

The girl on the left. I love her voice.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Who is Lu Dan? Any other pics of her?

i was born in thailand, but had no idea what it was like. looking forward in visiting cambodia and thailand some time next year.

Who is Lu Dan? Any other pics of her?
    Sorry that was like the translation in Chinese. Her Thailand name is like Rujjana Ulaiwan. I thinkk....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lu dan is cute!! but you like her because of CC? right? because she's his partner?
    zhan tian is good too. it's a pity about sang xue.

The 'ladyboys' is a national heritage? Dude, if that's what you think you don't know Thailand at all. I will safely say that 90% of the people who attend these Miss Ladyboy Contest and Ladyboys shows are foreigners. If we're pround of our national heritage then why is it only accepted in a few certain area?

Anyways, I don't want to kill this thread. (LOL at RWX) So I'll stop about ladyboys right here.
    Ladyboys, prostitution, and child prostitution are definitely not Thai national heritages, but they are the most famous things in Thailand. Thailand may have great foods and beautiful sceneries but people can find it easily elsewhere. Only sex, especially child prositutes, is mostly banned and not available in other countries but available in Thailand so it is really famous, special, and also sickening...

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Ladyboys, prostitution, and child prostitution are definitely not Thai national heritages, but they are the most famous things in Thailand. Thailand may have great foods and beautiful sceneries but people can find it easily elsewhere. Only sex, especially child prositutes, is mostly banned and not available in other countries but available in Thailand so it is really famous, special, and also sickening...
    You do know that prostitution and child prostitution are both illegal in Thailand, right? You may be able to find good Thai food but if you want authentic Thai food it's only in Thailand. Yes, we have beautify scenaries too, thanks for pointing that out.

Like I said, if people come to Thailand with only the three things that you mention in mind, then as a Thai person I suggest you don't visit us at all.

Like I said, if people come to Thailand with only the three things that you mention in mind, then as a Thai person I suggest you don't visit us at all.
    Funny you should say that because it sure doesn't reflect or backed up by statistics. Take away ladyboys, the sex industry and tourism in general and Thailand's GDP will decline drastically.

Quote Originally Posted by http://bosp.kcc.hawaii.edu/Horizons/Horizons2002/Thailand_tourindusty.html
    By 1986, Thailand had made more money from tourism than from any other commercial activity, including its main export, rice. However, by October 1987, a strong drop on visitors alarmed tourist officials. The cause would be one that is always linked to prostitution.

AIDS would be a certain outcome of prostitution. In the beginning, the Thailand government was scared about talking on the issue, fearing an even bigger loss of future visitors.

In the end, however, prostitution thrived. Modern day Thailand has not changed and there isn’t a single neighborhood in Bangkok that is free of sex commerce. “ The venues include brothels, hotels, night clubs, massage parlous, bars, barber shops, parks, karaoke lounges and even golf courses. At the top are private member clubs, advertised in the glossiest magazines. At the bottom are locked brothels, where the women and even young girls are virtually enslaved.”

You do know that prostitution and child prostitution are both illegal in Thailand, right? You may be able to find good Thai food but if you want authentic Thai food it's only in Thailand. Yes, we have beautify scenaries too, thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, they are illegal but also available and widespread in bankok while the government let it happen and not willing to crack down on it. I agree with you that people shouldn't visit Thailand for those nasty reasons, but for many people those are the main reasons they visit Thailand. One thing I disagree with the Thai Government is that they are not willing to crack down on those illegal business...

Read the following article
    http://www.jubileeaction.co.uk/repor...20briefing.pdf
    ==========================
    CHILD PROSTITUTION IN THAILAND
    CAUSES
    There are an estimated 200 000 to 300 000 children in prostitution in Thailand. The
    Thai law professor and former UN Special Rapporteur on Child Prostitution, Vitit
    Muntarbhorn, has declared,
    "The children being tricked into prostitution are getting younger and younger. These
    are nine, ten, eleven, twelve year old kids."
    He states that in many instances sexual exploitation is not the result of poverty but of
    criminality. In Thailand one survey revealed that many children were sold into
    prostitution by their parents or relatives not because they were starving or homeless
    and desperately needed the money but so they could buy consumer goods like
    refrigerators or television sets. In some parts of Thailand the sale of children has
    become simply a convenient and quick method of making money.

and more........

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Only sex, especially child prositutes, is mostly banned and not available in other countries but available in Thailand so it is really famous, special, and also sickening...
    You say it like the Thai government condones these activities. I acknowledge that child trafficking and child prostitution is one of the major problems in Thailand. However, before you tell other people to clean up their yard, I suggest that you make sure your own backyard is cleaned.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I love Thai foods! Everything has to be spicy though. Spicy papaya salad and mango salad are my absolute favorites. I promise myself to visit Thailand in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    You say it like the Thai government condones these activities. I acknowledge that child trafficking and child prostitution is one of the major problems in Thailand. However, before you tell other people to clean up their yard, I suggest that you make sure your own backyard is cleaned.
    I did not say the Thai government condones the child trafficking and child prostitution, but they are not crack down on it either. Even here in Canada, we have prostitution problem as well, but not nearly as serious compare to Thailand