Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: ~~~The Kingdom of Thailand~~~

Default Disgusting!

Just so you guys know that not everyone can get away with everything in Thailand.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://thairath.com/2551/newspic/gallerypicture/9968-8708.jpg')

ก้มหน้ารับกรรม
    นายแกลน อัลเลน ริชาร์ด อายุ 61 ปี ชาวอเมริกัน เดินคอตกหลังศาลอาญา พิพากษาจำคุก 16 ปี คดีซื้อบริการเด็กหญิงวัย 14 ปี 2 คน รายละ 500 บาท บังคับให้ใช้ปากอมอวัยวะเพศแล้วถ่ายภาพวีดิโอ ก่อนถูกตำรวจจับ.

Glen Allen Richard, a 61 years old American walks with his head down after he was sentenced to 16 years behind bars for picking up two 14 years old girls at 500baht (roughly $16 USD) each and forcing them to have oral sex on camera.

---------------------------
    These old foreign men have to stop going to Thailand for little girls/boys. Disgusting! And in this case he got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Just so you guys know that not everyone can get away with everything in Thailand.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://thairath.com/2551/newspic/gallerypicture/9968-8708.jpg')

ก้มหน้ารับกรรม
    นายแกลน อัลเลน ริชาร์ด อายุ 61 ปี ชาวอเมริกัน เดินคอตกหลังศาลอาญา พิพากษาจำคุก 16 ปี คดีซื้อบริการเด็กหญิงวัย 14 ปี 2 คน รายละ 500 บาท บังคับให้ใช้ปากอมอวัยวะเพศแล้วถ่ายภาพวีดิโอ ก่อนถูกตำรวจจับ.

Glen Allen Richard, a 61 years old American walks with his head down after he was sentenced to 16 years behind bars for picking up two 14 years old girls at 500baht (roughly $16 USD) each and forcing them to have oral sex on camera.

---------------------------
    These old foreign men have to stop going to Thailand for little girls/boys. Disgusting! And in this case he got what he deserved.
    lol....tat is the one of the reason y foreigners came to Thailand for the S-E-X with lil kids....they don't come b/c thailand got a great shopping malls lol....

so i guess the US embassy in Thailand didn't step in to help out the old guy eh?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    lol....tat is the one of the reason y foreigners came to Thailand for the S-E-X with lil kids....they don't come b/c thailand got a great shopping malls lol....

so i guess the US embassy in Thailand didn't step in to help out the old guy eh?
    I don't know the details but I'm just glad he got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    I don't know the details but I'm just glad he got what he deserved.
    y do it with young kids? there are TONS of thai girls for him.....