Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which other Gu Long heroes could successfully resist Lam Sin Yee's charms?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    In that case, I think Shen Lang would be seduced by Lin Xian Er as well.
    Actually, I think there might be a slight difference in the two scenarios because as far as I recall, Shen Lang had fallen for Bai Fei Fei. That sort of contributed to his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by mawguy View Post
    shen lang was seduced.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh View Post
    Actually, I think there might be a slight difference in the two scenarios because as far as I recall, Shen Lang had fallen for Bai Fei Fei. That sort of contributed to his actions.
    Though both definitely played a part, ultimately he was drugged (similar to Duan Yu and MWQ) by Bai FeiFei

From Chapter 43
    Chinese text:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    那是盘很丰富的食物,沈浪吃了个干净,他需要补充体力,那么等到机会来时,他才能应付。
    白飞飞也不说话,只是一口口地喂他。
    沈浪吃完了,白飞飞就站起来,目光凝注着沈浪,道:“现在你还需要什么?”
    沈浪道:“没有了。”
    白飞飞笑道:“你纵有需要,也不敢说的。”
    于是她轻盈地走了出去。
    沈浪目送着她背影,等她走出了门,沈浪还是在思索着她的一切
    <skipped some text>
    沈浪喃喃道:“我当真没有需要了么?我为何不说……”
    忽然,觉得身子里有了种奇异的感觉,一种奇异的热力,渐渐在他身体里散发了开来。
    他觉得自己像是要爆裂。
    但他既不能运功抵抗,身子也不能动。
    他只有忍受着——这在他来说,实在是一种新奇的痛苦,他的嘴渐渐干得发裂,但身上却被汗透。
    就在这痛苦的煎熬中,也不知过了多久。
    他忽然发现白飞飞又站在他床头。
    她手里拿着杯水,笑道:“你渴了么?”
    沈浪哑声道:“渴……渴极了。”
    白飞飞嫣然道:“这句话我知道你是敢说的。”
    她扶起沈浪,一口口喂他喝水,沈浪身子虽不能动,但身体里每一个组织都在剧烈地颤抖着。
    那香气……那柔软的……那温暖的胴体。
    白飞飞凝目瞧着他,一字字轻声道:“现在,你还需要什么?”
    沈浪望着她起伏的胸膛,道:“我……我……”
    白飞飞柔声道:“你若有需要,只管说呀。”
    沈浪嘶声道:“你为何要如此折磨我?”
    白飞飞轻笑道:“我几时在折磨你,只要你说有什么需要,我都可以满足你,但是你不敢说,这是你自己在折磨自 己。”
    沈浪满头大汗涔涔而落,道:“我……我没有。”
    他不知花了多少力气,才挣扎说出“没有”这两个字。
    白飞飞大笑道:“我知道你不敢说的。”
    她笑声中充满叽嘲之意,她又走了过去。
    轻纱的长袍,终于飘落在地上。

My rough translation:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    It was a very plentiful tray of food, and Shen Lang ate until the tray was cleaned. He needed to replenish his strength so that when the opportunity arose, he would be able to deal with it.

Bai Feifei did not speak; she only fed him, one mouthful at a time.

Shen Lang had finished eating and Bai Feifei stood, her gaze fixed upon him. “Do you have anything else you need right now?”

“No,” Shen Lang said.

Bai Feifei laughed, “Even if you did have needs, you would not dare say them out.” And then, she stepped out gracefully.

Shen Lang gazed after the outline of her back. Even after she had stepped out the door, Shen Lang was still contemplating over everything about her.

<Shen Lang ponders over how strange a girl she is and muses about loneliness>

Shen Lang muttered, “Do I really have nothing that I need? Why didn’t I say…”

All of a sudden, there was very peculiar feeling in his body – an intense sort of heat that was gradually spreading throughout his body. He felt as if he was going to explode.

But he could neither circulate his internal energy resist it nor could he move his body. He could only bear it – to him, this truly was a new sort of pain. His lips were gradually becoming so dry that they were beginning to split, but his body was soaked in perspiration.

It was not known how long he was in this painful torment.

He suddenly discovered that Bai Feifei was once again standing at the head of the bed. She held a cup of water in her hand. Smiling, she said, “Are you thirsty?”

Shen Lang rasped, “Thirsty… extremely thirsty.”

Bai Feifei said sweetly, “I knew that you would dare to say this sentence.” She supported up Shen Lang and helped feed him mouthfuls of water. Although Shen Lang was not able to move, every nerve and tissue of his body was trembling violently.

That fragrance…… that softness… that warm body.

Bai Feifei was staring intently at him as, speaking each word clearly, she asked softly, “Now, what else do you need?”

Shen Lang stared at her rising and falling bosom. “I… I…”

Bai Feifei said gently, “If you have anything you need, you should just say it.”

Shen Lang said in a hoarse voice, “Why must you torture me like this?”

Laughing lightly, Bai Feifei replied, “When have I tortured you? You only need to tell me what needs you have and I will satisfy you. But you do not dare say it. You are the one who is torturing yourself.”

Shen Lang’s brow was covered in sweat that dripped down. “I… I do not.” One does not know how much effort was needed before he finally struggled to get the two words, “do not” out.

Bai Feifei laughed loudly, “I knew that you would not dare say it.” The sound of her laughter was filled with mocking, and she walked over to him again.

The light, sheer [轻纱, organza, muslin-like] gown finally floated down to the ground.
    Last edited by Hoju!; 09-19-08 at 12:02 AM.
    一杯酒,一個朋友!
    --离歌笑

How about Honest Monk?