Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which other Gu Long heroes could successfully resist Lam Sin Yee's charms?

Default Which GL character would not fall for Lian Xian-Er

Little Dagger Li in XLFD was one of the few people who did not fall in love with Lin Xian Er. Grandpa Sun was in his granny age, so not sure if he was still into young women.

Is there any other main character in Gu Long world that would not fall for Lin Xian Er.

Would Xiao Yu Er from Jue Dai Shuang Jiao be able to resist her. He was taught to never trust women from his 10 Evils Masters. Xiao Yu Er did like to break many girl's heart. Would he be able to resist Lin Xian Er?

What about Jiang Feng. One of the top looking men in Gu Long world. Would he fall for Lin Xian Er setting up possibly the hottest looking couple in GL world, perhaps even wuxia world.

Lastly, if you are a guy, would you fall for Lin Xian Er? At first I thought I would never fall to such a woman. But upon reading the novel, she played Ah Fei really good. I am not so sure anymore. I think I would be a sucker too. It would have to take a woman I really love in order to not be seduced I suppose by Lin Xian-Er.

Shangguan and Guo didn't fall for Lin XianEr either. They were just using her for sex.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

luxioafeng and chu luxiang(the fragrent thief). they were pretty smart and did not fall for matchless beauties of their time (third mdm shen and the stone alkostives)
    hua manlua, he was blind and not likely to fall for a pretty face.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    hua manlua, he was blind and not likely to fall for a pretty face.
    If Lin Xian-er pretended to be a really nice and sweet girl, Hua Manlou might fall for her. He did fall for Shangguan Feiyan that way (at least in the beginning. Not sure when he started to realise that he got duped).

Lin Xian-er also pretended to be a chaste virgin when she's with Ah Fei.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Lin Xian-er also pretended to be a chaste virgin when she's with Ah Fei.
    OMG. Somehow this makes me laugh. Poor Ah Fei!
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Default Which other Gu Long heroes could successfully resist Lam Sin Yee's charms?

Lam Sin Yee. In the world of Gu Long, this character's name is synonymous with the stereotypical "femme fatale" whose beauty lures even great men to ruin. Indeed, the list of powerful men whom Lam entranced and manipulated for her own advantage in the DAGGER LEE saga is long, including even such great warriors as Ah Fei and Ging Mo Meng. Only two men ever resisted Lam's overtures outright...Lee Chum Foon and Seung Gwoon Gum Hung. Ah Fei finally learned how to resist Lam's charms, but not until she almost completely ruined him...reducing him from a proud warrior to someone who became completely dependent on her. Clearly, Lam Sin Yee's ability to charm men was formidable.

What other Gu Long heroes could have resisted Lam's charms? For the sake of discussion, eunuchs and homosexual male characters are excluded from consideration.

Specifically, I wonder how these other Gu Long men would have fared before Lam Sin Yee's charms:

Luk Siu Fung

Chor Lau Heung

Fa Mun Lau

Sai Mun Chui Sheut

Yip Goo Sing

What do you mean by resisting her charms? As in keeping their dicks in their pants or maintaining self-control after bedding her so that they don't turn into her entertaining dickless monkeys who jump when commanded? The first option is stupid and the second option is easy to do, if they know how to be men.

Mr Snowblower seems to be more interested in his sword than women, so I think he can do it. The rest will just have sex with her then kick her out of bed when they're through with her, while accusing her of farting.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Yan Nantian comes to mind. I don't ever think he was fond of women. Not that he was gay. Fu Hongxue might succommed to her if he has caught during his convulsions. Ye Kai would shag that and dump her. Shen Lang would also resist her charms
    Yo momma cat

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=17523

Ken, I believe I posted a similar topic on this.

For the love of Damo, Ken! Just kidding

Xiao Yu Er probably wouldn't fall for her--he'd know what she's all about and would probably beat her at her own game.

those not likely to be duped by her at all: xiao yu, shen lang, ye kai, zhao wuji

those who would be attracted to/duped by her but soon fall out of her spell: lu xiaofeng, chu liuxiang, hua manlou, xiao shiyi lang, xie xiaofeng

ximen chuixue can go either way: he'd either not be moved or fall for her even worse than ah fei. i suspect that ye gucheng would have a similar extremist reaction to her.

those who would completely be duped by her: fu hongxue, hua wuque, tie zhongtang

i think i've covered the major ones.
    nostalgic for wuxiasociety? http://wuxiasociety.freeforums.net/

All of the other female characters in GL novels would not fall for Lian Xian-Er.
    You didn't specify that the ans be limited to male characters only.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...88&ref=tn_tnmn
    This year, August 25th~26th
    1st Singapore Ancient Chinese Culture Camp, pls join if you are in Singapore. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Light View Post
    All of the other female characters in GL novels would not fall for Lian Xian-Er.
    You didn't specify that the ans be limited to male characters only.
    Yin Ji was a lesbian wasn't she?
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by mawguy View Post
    those not likely to be duped by her at all: xiao yu, shen lang, ye kai, zhao wuji

those who would be attracted to/duped by her but soon fall out of her spell: lu xiaofeng, chu liuxiang, hua manlou, xiao shiyi lang, xie xiaofeng

ximen chuixue can go either way: he'd either not be moved or fall for her even worse than ah fei. i suspect that ye gucheng would have a similar extremist reaction to her.

those who would completely be duped by her: fu hongxue, hua wuque, tie zhongtang

i think i've covered the major ones.
    Wasn't Hua Manlou completely duped by Shangguan Danfeng as well? It wasn't until her cover was exposed that he fell out of it.

I agree that Ximen could go either way, but I'm not sure Ye Gucheng would be the same. Remember, they only resemble each other superficially. While Ximen can be outright passionate (whether it be about the sword, or his wife), Ye Gucheng was an absolute cold and ruthless man through and through. All the emotion we saw of him was an act he used to further his plot.
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by bliss View Post
    Wasn't Hua Manlou completely duped by Shangguan Danfeng as well? It wasn't until her cover was exposed that he fell out of it.
    Yes, he was completely duped in the beginning, but he already knew there was something wrong before her cover was exposed. Exactly when he figured out, I'm not sure.

Here's the text that indicates so.

click to show/hide spoilers
    "By that time there was only Hua ManLou there, he would never suspect me of anything. Even if I tell him that snow is black and ink is white, he would still believe."
    "Why?"
    "Because he loves me." ShangGuan FeiYan confidently replied. "Once a man falls for a girl, then he becomes really quite hopeless."
    "Precisely because he likes you, therefore you think that all the tricks and lies that he falls for is deserved?"
    "Because he himself wanted to. I didn't make him love me."
    Lu XiaoFeng suddenly sighed again.
    "I only have one thing to tell you now."
    "What?"
    "If a person keeps making everyone else to be idiots, then that person is the dumbest of them all."
    "What's that suppose to mean?" ShangGuan FeiYan frowned.
    "If you turn around and take a look, then you would understand."
    ShangGuan FeiYan turned around. She felt as if she had suddenly completely fallen into a dark and deep hole.
    The room was even darker, a person quietly stood in the darkness, completely motionless.
    "Hua ManLou!" ShangGuan FeiYan could not stop herself from letting out a startled shout.
    But Hua ManLou's demeanor was still very peaceful, as if he was not feeling a bit of pain or rage.
    ShangGuan FeiYan looked at him in shock.
    "How... how did you get here?"
    "I walked." Hua ManLou casually replied.
    "But I... I sealed your pressure point."
    "When others hit your pressure point, if you can force your body's energy to the area around that point, after a while maybe you could be able to push open that sealed pressure point. Luckily, I know a small bit of that skill."
    "You already made preparations? Did you already suspect that I would do something?"
    "I didn't want my friend to kill in order to save me."
    "Did you hear all of what I just said?"
    Hua ManLou nodded.
    "You... you... you are not mad?"
    "Nobody can avoid making mistakes," Hua ManLou casually replied. "Besides, you really did not force me to fall for you."

Credit to Moinllieon for the translation.
    Last edited by kidd; 11-14-07 at 01:14 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I agree with Xiao Yu Er, he would be very cautious. It is evident of him seeing two naked women, and just treat it like nothing special. His masters taught him well of being careful with women.

Hua Wuque definitely. If she can pretend to be a virgin in front of Ah Fei, who knows what she can pretend to be in front of Hua Wuque.

How did Shen Lang sleep with Bai Fei Fei. Was he drugged or seduced? If he was not drugged, I think he would fall for Lin Xian Er as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bliss View Post
    Yin Ji was a lesbian wasn't she?
    Was she a lesbian, or was she bisexual?

shen lang was seduced.

yin ji was lesbian, although she did have sex with a man that resulted in a daughter.
    nostalgic for wuxiasociety? http://wuxiasociety.freeforums.net/

I think Jing WuMing did her just for the hell of it, he didn't seem to be under her charm or anything, and in the end he had no qualms about killing her.

shen lang was seduced.
    In that case, I think Shen Lang would be seduced by Lin Xian Er as well.