Thread: About Taiwanese Dramas.

Default About Taiwanese Dramas.

As much as I love taiwanese dramas like My Lucky Star, DBY, Why Why Love etc I can't help but get really annoyed sometime at the dramas cheap quality. They really need to get their cameras upgraded.

Taiwanese series tend to have the worst picture compared to jap & korean. The editing and how they integrate scenes is quite terrible. They also tend to overuse certain SPX such as pausing, slow/fast motion.

Thats just what I've noticed, and many who watch taiwanese dramas agree with me. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Achubebe1 View Post
    As much as I love taiwanese dramas like My Lucky Star, DBY, Why Why Love etc I can't help but get really annoyed sometime at the dramas cheap quality. They really need to get their cameras upgraded.

Taiwanese series tend to have the worst picture compared to jap & korean. The editing and how they integrate scenes is quite terrible. They also tend to overuse certain SPX such as pausing, slow/fast motion.

Thats just what I've noticed, and many who watch taiwanese dramas agree with me. What do you guys think?
    I agreed with you too!! When I watch "Hana Yori Dango" I saw that their camera is so different from that of a Taiwanese series!

Absolutely.
    Hana Yori Dango was beautifully directed and has to be one of the best series ever.
    Especially part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Achubebe1 View Post
    Absolutely.
    Hana Yori Dango was beautifully directed and has to be one of the best series ever.
    Especially part 2.
    Yay, thanks for agreeing with me! I like "Hana Yori Dango" very much! Especially the 2nd seasons! Also this was my first Japanese series I ever watch too!

How come obasan is used in Taiwanese series now? I thought that was just a Japanese word, is that really a term most Chinese know? Or is it just slang used in Taiwanese dramas?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

obasan is a dialect word i think . taiwan has alot of slang like ji che .. and i dun understand what is shao nu ou ba san, bao dao ah xin which mike use ever so often to cal rainie in why why love .
    woohoo~