Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Speech of Silence 《甜言蜜語》

Default The Speech of Silence 《甜言蜜語》

Title: Sweet Talk <甜言蜜語>

Producer: Tsui Yu On (The Green Grass of Home, Virtues of Harmony, The Price of Greed)

Genre: Modern

Costume Fitting Date: November 13th, 2007

Filming: November/December 2007

Cast:
    Kate Tsui
    Kenneth Ma
    Stephen Huynh
    Claire Yiu
    Anne Heung
    Kingdom Yuen
    Ben Wong
    Lai Lok Yi
    Matthew Ko
    Stephen Wong
    Elaine Yiu
    Lau Dan
    Yu Yeung
    Lau Kong
    Mimi Lo
    Cheung Yik

Photos:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20071114/saa01/_14ma008_.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com.hk/news/images/07/11/14/uhk-21.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.wenweipo.com/2007/11/14/en1114e1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.on.cc/photo/20071114/ent/1114enew17b1.jpg')
    Last edited by goggle; 12-18-07 at 10:53 AM.

credit to: http://www.batgwa.com/story.php?id=252

Stephen Wong Denies Winning Women Over

13 November 2007
    Emma Lam

Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Kate Tsui (徐子珊)), Stephen Wong (黃長興) and Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮) attended the costume fitting session for new TVB series Sweet Talk today.

Stephen described his character, saying that he is a young man who has just returned from abroad and is an expert at winning women's hearts, but a bit of a player. When he said he did not know how to play this role, everyone laughed because this was in direct contrast to his recent string of rumours, linking him with Mandy Cho (曹敏莉) and incurring the wrath of former girlfriend Bibi Leung (梁寶賢).

Afterwards, Stephen was asked if he would be putting some of his own character into the role and he smiled: "My character is returning from abroad, so he will bring some Western personality with him and will have relationships with Queenie Chu (朱慧敏) and Claire's characters, but not at the same time." Asked if he is a bit of a womaniser in real life, he pointed out that the scriptwriter is helping him to improve his acting. As for his recent rumours, he said he did not want to say too much because he knows that his colleagues are always laughing at him.

When the reporters asked if he was under pressure from TVB to avoid dating in public, he said that the company have not said anything, but he wants to concentrate on his work and keep a low profile with his personal life. He added that he would like to save up some more money before he starts dating. When it was pointed out that Mandy is quite well off, he said: "She is very nice and easy-going and we are good friends. I feel that the most important thing in a relationship is that both parties get along and not about having money. If you date someone because of their background, then it is meaningless."

Other reports in the tabloids recently have suggested that Kenneth has split from his rumoured girlfriend Margie Tsang (曾華倩) because her son does not like his boring personality. In response to this, Kenneth laughed: "I have nothing to say, let them make things up. When our series Curious Detective <古靈精探> airs, it will say we are back together again. I have nothing to respond to." Kenneth added that he has never even met Margie's son before and the story will soon dry up because it is untrue.

Kate will play a partially-deaf dubbing artiste in the series and later on, her character loses her hearing completely and has to depend on sign language to communicate. She smiled: "This is a great responsibility, but I have worked with Kenneth on several occasions and I am very comfortable working with him." She did not know whether or not the company were trying to model them as a dream couple and asked if she found Kenneth boring, she said that his personality is quite serious, but he is an ideal co-star.

main cast + producer = not appealing

claire yiu = super appealing (imo 1 of the most underrated actresses)

so i'll give this series a shot when it comes out

btw keep updating pl and thanks for updating
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Default Kenneth Ma Complains about Lack Of Kissing Scene

Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming and Kate Tsui Tsi San were filming for new TVB series, "Sweet Talk" 《甜言蜜語》. Although this is their fifth collaboration together, they have never shared an on screen kissing scene.

In the series, Kenneth will be caught in a love triangle between Kate and Claire Yiu Ka Lei. Since the script does not include a kissing scene with either actress, Kenneth plans to request the Producer to add a kissing scene!

Often lacking intimate scenes on screen, Kenneth said, "Although I will be in a love triangle with Kate and Claire, I don't even get to touch their hands! I always lacked intimate scenes with the ladies in past series. The only fortunate exception was with Ella Koon Yan Na in 'Survivor's Law 2.' We kissed 3 to 4 times then!"

In real life, was Kenneth ever involved in a love triangle? He shook his head, "Never tried it! My love life has been very clean! I will only start a new relationship after ending the past one."

"There is so much headache with one girlfriend already; how do you handle more? I would not know what to do for Valentine's Day! Also, I am too cheap to watch a movie twice with two women!"

Regarding Kenneth's request to add a kissing scene, Kate said, "He is only joking! If we were to share a kiss, he will be very embarrassed! A long time ago, I had to give him CPR on screen. Although this was not a love scene, our lips did touch! When Kenneth and I filmed 'Hidden Master' 《幕後大老爺》, we did not have any intimate scenes together despite playing a married couple. "

In "Sweet Talk," Kate will be playing a deaf character. Playing a character with a disability for the first time, she prepared for the role by learning how to read lips. Kate also went to a learning center to observe people with hearing challenges.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/7333/1205enew17b1yq2.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1147/se06120514bigry5.th.jpg')

Credits: Jaynestars
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-06-07 at 11:53 PM.

Kenneth Ma Likes To Watch The Ladies
    credit to: http://www.batgwa.com/story.php?id=373

15 December 2007
    Emma Lam

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7388/photo1189038elp5.jpg')
    Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Kate Tsui (徐子珊) and Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮) attend the blessing ceremony for TVB series Sweet Talk <甜言蜜語>, 14 December 2007, TVB City, Hong Kong. Kenneth's character will have romances with the ladies in the show.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=photo1189062edb9.jpg')
    Kenneth Ma (馬國明) leads the handsome male cast of Sweet Talk <甜言蜜語> - Stephen Wong (黃長興) [far left], Matthew Ko (高鈞賢), Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿) and Stephen Wong (黃嘉樂) [far right]at the series blessing ceremony, 14 December 2007, TVB City, Hong Kong. With so many men and the romantic theme, the show promises to feature plenty of cheesy chat-up situations.

TVB new series Sweet Talk <甜言蜜語> held a blessing ceremony yesterday to mark the start of filming and cast members in attendance included Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Kate Tsui (徐子珊), Claire Yiu (姚嘉妮) and Stephen Wong (黃長興).

In the show, Kenneth will be playing an unfaithful man, who becomes entangled in relationships with Kate and Claire's characters. Kenneth said that in real life he does like to watch the ladies too because different girls look more beautiful in certain atmospheres. Asked what atmosphere is most suited to his rumoured girlfriend Margie Tsang (曾華倩), Kenneth avoided the question and pointed out that the reports have already written about their split, but he said that Margie is a good person and lady. When pressed by reporters for an answer, he said that Margie looks good in any situation and even if she does not have make up on. However, he added that he has not seen her for a while now.

As for which female stars he finds most attractive, Kenneth chose Jacqueline Wu (吳倩蓮) and Idy Chan (陳玉蓮) as his favourites. With both of these in the veteran class, he was asked if he felt that Fala Chen (陳法拉) was more in his league, but he replied that she was too high-powered for him and he does not have enough fortunes to be able to woo her.

Kate will be playing a character who is partially deaf, with the story telling of her becoming totally deaf later on. In order to play this role, Kate has had to take lessons in lip-reading and visited a centre for deaf people. She has also experienced wearing a hearing aid to see for herself what deaf people have to endure.
    Last edited by goggle; 12-18-07 at 10:50 AM.

I don't really like Claire Yiu's characters since I saw her in "To Grow With Love", and then "the Canopy of Love". But regarding shes acting with Kenneth Ma, I can say that they do make a good match
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 01-02-08 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    I don't really like Kate Tsui's characters since I saw her in "To Grow With Love", and then "the Canopy of Love". But regarding shes acting with Kenneth Ma, I can say that they do make a good match
    you mean claire yiu right cause kate didn't act in those series. I can't wait to watch it. I kind of like kate tsui acting, her character in step is good.

oops, i meant claire and got confused because in "canopy of love", her character's name is called "karen". i dont know who kate tsui is.. =_x
    i jus saw from pics

wow....kenneth and kate have two series together next year minue the four constables.....anyway, i find it kinda of ridiculous that kate's role is bigger than anne's...i mean it's not surprisingly on the account that tvb wants to promote kate..

Series airing: June 23, 8:30pm slot.

How many more Kenneth Ma shows are they going to air this year? *cough*

And on another note, Anne Heung is not in this show. Not that I've seen or heard of at least.

Joyce Cheng sings the themesong pretty well.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    main cast + producer = not appealing

claire yiu = super appealing (imo 1 of the most underrated actresses)

so i'll give this series a shot when it comes out

btw keep updating pl and thanks for updating
    man, thats an understatement. i downloaded the first 2 episodes as I always do, but I can't find a single valid reason to watch this show.

Quote Originally Posted by jspuz View Post
    How many more Kenneth Ma shows are they going to air this year? *cough*

And on another note, Anne Heung is not in this show. Not that I've seen or heard of at least.
    This is a late response but nevertheless Anne Heung IS in this series. If u look at the last pic posted on the first post, Anne is in that dark blue dress.

Isnt this Anne's last TVB series before becoming an OL? I kind of like her.

i haven't watched this series yet, but i heard good reviews so far for the first 3 episodes and people are liking kate

its quite a refreshing series...... but omg.... too many kenneths this year !!!!!!
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

This is on the top of my to-watch list this year after I saw the trailer. I think it'll be Kate's breakthrough performance. I pegged her as one of the most talented newcomers since La Femme Desperado - she just needed some time to hone her overracting. But I think she definitely has the "it" factor (X factor) and this series will show it.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

i actually like it
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

it's so typical TVB another series which is interesting at start and getting worse episode by episode

it's so typical TVB another series which is interesting at start and getting worse episode by episode
    it was an OK series until...... right at the end where she suddenly out of no wheres goes back again with Kenneth ma when she had already decided to leave to mainland china. The producers did not explain what changed her mind so suddenly so the ending was IMO too bloody fake

heiz................ seriously TVB has problems wif endings man
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng