Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Love Exchange 《疑情別戀》

It is airing here, din subscribe but look forward the DVD set.

Mysterious show, seems like avbody is cheating each other to cover up something, or to investigate on something.

Michael Miu is damn man acting in this show
    Please be aware that we do not allow the use of advertisements for DVDs or other related media on this forum. Thank you ~ Moderator.

Not a good rating in week one for the show, under 30.
    猪八戒:"多情自古空余恨,此恨绵绵无绝期".

Default Comments

Right now it's pretty interesting. I loved it how Michael Miu acted like a nerd. I hope there's a series later in the future with him like that. Just like Roger Kwok in Life Made Simple.

I just saw the first two episodes and I think this will be an interesting series. Right now it's not having such a good rating but I'm sure in another week, they'll get a good rating.

This was nothing like the presentation. It's totally different to me. I think Michael Miu played a cop in the presentation.

So far my rating from 1-5 I'd give it a 3. (My rating can change at anytime because I haven't seen the whole series)

I think they can use a better theme song though. I also think they could of made it more exciting in the opening. I thought this would be a bore. I was gonna just take the disc out when I saw romance because I'm not really into romance. I'm more of an action guy. I just got it to try it out. I thought it'd suck due to the title, "Love Exchange". But the people that rented them to me said it's perfect for me and its about mystery.

Okay, now off to watch episodes 3 and 4.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

is this series in HD?

Does anyone else think this series is boring? It's not as intense as I thought it would be. I think Anita is very good with comedy and she's very funny; but it was completely different from what I expected from the sales presentation clip.

its a meh series. i thought it would have been more mysterious. 5 more epis to go. maybe it'll be betteR?
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

So Crystal Tin isnt a bad person in this series?
    Hmm funny that Anita will act as Eddie's wife in this series, when he was acting as a prince in the Mulan China series when Anita act as Mulan.
    The ad tricked me, I thought Crystal wanted to kill Anita and that Crystal was Anita's husband's affair
    spoilers?
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

who is that actress that plays Chuek Ying (Angela's younger sister) in this series?
    She looks new to me.

I think the series was extremely boring. It did not meet the promise during the Sales Presentation clip. It was a bit excited here and there, but overall it did not meet my expectations. I did not even bother to watch the ending.

anyone find it a bit funny that Sophie is taller than Anson?

Just something insignificant that I've noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post
    Right now it's pretty interesting. I loved it how Michael Miu acted like a nerd. I hope there's a series later in the future with him like that. Just like Roger Kwok in Life Made Simple.

I just saw the first two episodes and I think this will be an interesting series. Right now it's not having such a good rating but I'm sure in another week, they'll get a good rating.

This was nothing like the presentation. It's totally different to me. I think Michael Miu played a cop in the presentation.

So far my rating from 1-5 I'd give it a 3. (My rating can change at anytime because I haven't seen the whole series)

I think they can use a better theme song though. I also think they could of made it more exciting in the opening. I thought this would be a bore. I was gonna just take the disc out when I saw romance because I'm not really into romance. I'm more of an action guy. I just got it to try it out. I thought it'd suck due to the title, "Love Exchange". But the people that rented them to me said it's perfect for me and its about mystery.

Okay, now off to watch episodes 3 and 4.
    can you stop using center and bold please. its very hard to read and makes my eyes hurt.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

I'm not using any font anymore. I've gotten alot of complaints on that.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

thank you. i don't have a problem with ur center thing, its not that confusing, its just the bold.

Saw a few episodes but do not have the patience nor the desire to finish. BUT I'm curious to know who killed Eddie and Angela and why. Can you someone please post a spoiler for me? Greatly appreciated
    "What is meant to be will always be."

i don't know how to use the spoiler tag so...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER...sufficient warning

the office chick (forgot her name) who is having an affair wit wayne is having an affair with anita's husband, she got wayne to kill them. who would have ever guessed? so obvious.

Thanks Linda but why did she have Wayne kill Angela as well?

don't have a clue...i fast forward to the very end until i know who killed them. i gave up on the film around episode 4. waste of my time. there must be sumthing better out there to watch.

still waiting for Last One Standing, following the trailer it looks gud, but i have a feeling its only for advert, just like this trailer.

Yeah, I gave up around episode 3-4 too. As much as I like Michael, I couldn't stand Anita

spoiler warning... (sorry not sure if It is correctly done)

click to show/hide spoilers
    Jackie was having an affair with Dick and he wanted to end things with her but she couldnt handle that so she told Anson that Dick could become a liabliity to them if he continues his spending (the company is helping the triads spend their money) so Anson decides hes going to kill Dick and that night Dick and Angela got drunk and Dick drove them to his house that he just brought for his wife and Anson pushes him into the car and turn the gas or something (cant remember clearly) and then he leaves, but Dick isnt dead yet... Jackie saw the whole thing and she goes to the car and Dick is trying to get out but Jackie wouldnt let him she holds tightly onto the door so that he suffocates.. angela was innocent in all of this... So technically Jackie kills both Dick & Angela....

Does anyone know where i can find this theme song sung by Kary Ng?