Thread: Paul Potts- True talent

Default Paul Potts- True talent

Alright, I'm going to give you the one liner for this guy.

He is a very humble and sincere man who seems to have been beaten down badly in life. He has a passion for singing, but he faced many obstacles that cost him too much financially to allow him to pursue a singing career. He signed up for Britain's has got talent (I think that's the correct name)...a decision made with a flip of a coin. And what happens? You can see for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Truly brilliant I must say. I'm so sick of hearing and reading about bad news that I can't tell you how glad I am to learn about this man. It's about time something grand and good happens to those who deserve it. Such an inspirational story, which still puts a smile to my face. And such a beautiful voice that makes me want to listen to him again and again and again.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    Alright, I'm going to give you the one liner for this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Such an inspirational story, which still puts a smile to my face. And such a beautiful voice that makes me want to listen to him again and again and again.
    thanks Patricia for sharing. it's truly heart-felt hearing his story and watching him sing.

Saw this a few months ago. I was pretty impressed when I first heard him sing as well.

I read somewhere that his background wasn't as bad as his pr agents made it out to be, and that some old friends didn't know where that "bullied when young" thing came from. It doesn't matter though, the talent is undeniable.