Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Last One Standing 《與敵同行》

Default Last One Standing 《與敵同行》

Last One Standing aka Walking with The Enemy
    與敵同行

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t126/triumph2004/Random/standing800.jpg')
    Cast
    Roger Kwok
    Kevin Cheng
    Yoyo Mung
    Kiki Sheung
    Yu Mo Lin
    Elaine Yiu
    Ho Yee Wan
    Yvonne Ho (何綺雲)
    Chun Wong (秦煌)
    Lui Shan (吕珊)
    Evergreen Mak
    Fiona Yuen
    Yeung Ying Wai (楊英偉)
    CHan Mei Si
    Yu Mou Lin (余慕蓮)
    Law Lok Lam (羅樂林)
    Lam Yuen Ying (林遠迎)

Genre
    Modern/Drama

Producer
    Amy Wong (Under The Canopy Of Love/The Seventh Day)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1333/normalzhffi17pm7105so4pm9.th.jpg')
    Last edited by triumph2004; 09-13-08 at 12:17 PM.

Default Old News

TVB's new series "Walking with the Enemy" held its costume fitting yesterday attended by cast members including Roger Kwok, Kevin Cheng, Yoyo Mung, Kiki Sheung and Yu Mo Lin. Yoyo was absent from some of the promotional events for "Heart of Greed" earlier and there were suggestions that this was because she did not like her 'third party' character in the show. She denies this and she says that she was arranged to go abroad for a promotional trip with Raymond Lam at the time. With other rumours that she was too busy dating to film properly, leading to scenes being deleted, she explains that she knew about the character before and the producer had asked her about it. If she was unhappy then she would not have agreed to the part. After this, she added: "When the show was filming, I was not dating yet." As she said this, she realised she had said too much and became a little embarrassed. She also laughs that when she was filming with Raymond, they jokingly referred to each other as the 'cheating couple' and she is fortunate in that she has not been scolded after the show was aired.

In the new series, Kevin plays a man who has been in prison for ten years, so he has a scar above his right eye. When the reporters mentioned that he has finally lost Niki Chow in this series and can work with other women, he smiles that this is the third time he has worked with Yoyo. As for Yoyo's comments about her romance, Kevin smilingly asked what she said to avoid saying something he shouldn't.

Kiki was asked about the good results of her recent series "The Family Link" and she smiles that she is really very happy and she may take everyone out for abalone later. As for the suggestion that the finale is very similar to a Western Movie, she says she does not know and even if it is copied, then it does not matter because it will have been performed in a different way by different people. Talking of suggestions that she is co-habiting with her boyfriend, but not sleeping together, Kiki laughs that she is an adult and she has a normal life, but whether they sleep together or get married or not doesn't matter.

Yu Mo Lin was very unhappy yesterday, because her 66-year old sister was involved in a car accident earlier and is in a coma. The doctor had told her that she will never wake up and they cannot save her. She says her sister had to have four big operations in three days and after an operation on her brain, her head swelled up to the size of a watermelon. She says that her sister was very unlucky and she is worried about her brother-in-law because he will become a lonely man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night Yoyo Mung and Kevin Cheng were filming a raining scene for their new series [[與敵同行]. Yesterday Alex Fong has said Yoyo Mung and Ekin Cheng were already married, which means Yoyo became Mrs. Cheng. Yoyo denies that she has got married and even told the reporters to do a research, because the person who is married is Alex Fong.

When filming, Yoyo said: "Being Kevin's wife in the series? But I'm not Cheng Chow (Niki Chow Lai Kei)!" When she said that, it made Kevin feel a little embarrassed. Yoyo continued : "Alex Fong is the one who is married, but I don't know who Mrs. Fong is. You can look it up, but then you have to search on Alex's real name, see how he will respond. Actually I'm thinking this is for promoting."(Would you keep it a secret when getting married?) "I've got nothing to hide. I even admitted it when I was dating Ekin haha."

Kevin and Yoyo do have chemistry, because they're both professional artist and they communicate. In the series they do not develop a relationship, because Yoyo is Roger Kwok's girlfriend. So Kevin and Yoyo won't have intimate scenes. Kevin thinks it is okay : "Not filming intimate scenes is okay, so won't feel embarrassed. The series is about some kind of competition who is better, which will keep the audience watching."

When Alex Fong was working for [建築有情天], he had been asked or he would be afraid of Yoyo getting angry. He replied : "No I'm not afraid, we're close, so no need to be afraid."
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/39/1183599np5.th.jpg')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Producer, Amy Wong's, new TVB series "Walking With the Enemy" 《与敌同行》filmed a fire scene earlier. Kevin Cheng did not use a stunt double and rescued Kiki Sheung Tin Gnor from the blazing flames. Kiki will act as Kevin's mother in the series.

The scene required Kiki and Kevin to escape from flames at the last minute, thus it was extremely dangerous to film. Afterwards, Kevin laughed, "I had no choice, even if I risked my life!"

Perhaps Kevin was looking to have another representative series, to aggressively chase after this year's hot favorite for the Best Actor Award, Moses Chan!

"Walking With the Enemy" will focus on Roger Kwok Chun On and Kevin Cheng's friendship and antagonism. The two will challenge each other's wits and strengths.

Roger will commit numerous evil acts in the series, while Kevin will attempt to gather evidence against Roger's character.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8523/r1vr1.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1705/29424756se9.th.jpg')

Credits: Jaynestars, TVBSpace
    Last edited by triumph2004; 11-22-07 at 05:21 AM.

This series looks really good! I can't wait to watch it! Roger and Kevin both look like their crazy characters! I love it!!

Default last one standing

any more news on this... ??

this is one of must sees

I agree. I can't wait to watch this series. I like all the actors in it.

is this out yet? i've been searching for it for a while now. i saw the trailer on youtube but can't find it anywhere.

if yoyo is rogers gf, and kiki is kevins mother. who is kevins gf if yoyo and kevin 'will not develop a relationship'?

that pic in the rain thing looked like a relationship to me.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Is the sypnosis out yet?

Default ...

After people say this was a must-see, I couldn't wait! But to me, it's not as good as it sounds. I'm not saying it's not good though. It's very intense on the other hand. They really get to the point and save time. First episode, Kevin already tries to kill out Roger. I also think the Secondary Cast could be better. I want to focus on finishing Moonlight Resonance before continuing on with this series. I will watch episode 2 though, just to make up my mind to continue or not.

By the way, who thinks this is somewhat similar to Love Exchange? Right now I like Last One Standing better but I'm not absoulutly sure...
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

where did u watch it? i didn't even know it was out.

Watchd 3 eps..Kelvin's acting not bad..defintely better than Seventh Day..

Roger's motive seemed clearer in eps 3..will defintely continue watching..

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    where did u watch it? i didn't even know it was out.
    I rented it from my local TVB store.

I watched the second episode and I will definatly continue. I'm just gonna buy this series like MR.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

i guess tat means only in chinese. too bad for viets like me who don't understand a single word of chinese.

this is a must see. fresh role for kevin. liking it.

I can't wait to watch this show. Looks great!

this series gets better by each episode

this series really good
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

It is very suspenseful, but right, I am so pissed off with two characters:

(1) Yvonne (Kev's sister): She whines all day and she over-reacts like a kid. Her acting isn't very bright either. But I like her love for her brother. Her annoyance is probably due to her childhood trauma but it is very irritating.

(2) Kiki (Kev's mum): IMO, she's a stupid woman. For whatever reason she remarried that creep, there's no way she shoudl not believe her kids. I mena when you are kid, you might lie about it, but when your kids say the same story over twenty years, then why does she still nto believe it? She still puts her own marital happinessoverteh welfare of her children.

Oh gosh, Ellesmere is so funny here!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

one of the best series this year, might even top moon light resonance for me
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    one of the best series this year, might even top moon light resonance for me
    So you like MR?