Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Burning Flame III 《烈火雄心III》

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post
    I can see that no one has posted this on this thread. But i think I did see it in another thread.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5338/burningflame3lh3.jpg')

Now this for sure no one posted yet:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Chinese-Male/Wong-Hei/ji0i1ylz8n105sg3.jpg')

Credits: LoveBosco.Net

Why does the picture of the cast have a picture of Sunny Chan instead of Kevin Cheng?
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    Why does the picture of the cast have a picture of Sunny Chan instead of Kevin Cheng?
    Because that's only the original proposed cast during the sales presentation. Steven Ma was also there but later rumours said he bailed out of BF3 for a police series with Kent Cheng and Kevin replaced him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07 View Post
    Yay! Esther Kwan is in it. I think they should pick up from where 1 was left off. Would be interested to know what happens to the characters!

YEsh that would be good however quite a few of the cast in the first one is no longer signing a contact with TVB so it would not be complete. I guess that is why they rather start a new story....

So is this one of Wong Hei's last TVB dramas? I read somewhere that he's leaving TVB, not sure if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    So is this one of Wong Hei's last TVB dramas? I read somewhere that he's leaving TVB, not sure if it's true.
    Nope Wong Hei's not leaving TVB, but he just get out of TVB management and becomes an actor under 'artiste contract'.

Quote Originally Posted by vinci90 View Post
    Nope Wong Hei's not leaving TVB, but he just get out of TVB management and becomes an actor under 'artiste contract'.
    Does that mean he can participate in both TVB and other TV station projects?

ewl..... Myolie!!!!!! = disgusting
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Does that mean he can participate in both TVB and other TV station projects?
    He can still participate in TVB series and Mainland series, but not other Cantonese speaking station (ATV).

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    He can still participate in TVB series and Mainland series, but not other Cantonese speaking station (ATV).
    OIC, thanks!

Any updates? Now that I've seen the Ray series I wanted to see, there's nothing else to watch...I'm back to watching Thai lakorns...it's easier to understand without subtitles...

I loved the first one...was Kevin in the second one?
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Default Theme Song

Here's the theme song: http://tieba.baidu.com/%D6%A3%BC%CE%...026f0d0162151/

It's instrumental. This is one of the worst theme songs I have ever heard from TVB.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post

It's instrumental. This is one of the worst theme songs I have ever heard from TVB.
    I agree the theme song is so bad

I don't find much promotion for this series. Maybe TVB don't have any hope for this. Even the themesong is so bad

Default My Thoughts

Maybe I was overexaggerating, the theme song is not the worst. If they take the talking voices out, I could consider it being okay. Theme Video looks very actionish. I've gotten into two episodes on this series. I don't know if I'm interested. I've been on and off when watching this series. Interested or not, I will continue to watch the series, and hopefully focus on it.

Is it good? I'm still thinking if I should watch it.

Default Wasting My Money

At the moment, I feel like I'm wasting my money on this series.

click to show/hide spoilers
    In the past few episodes that I've watched, they're all focussed on flashbacks. This part I really don't like. It was practically the whole episode was explaining the past. There hasn't been much Bosco too.

I don't know if I should continue on with this series. It looks really actionish and I would want to know what happens to everybody, but I really feel like this series is a waste of money.

the series is not great and progressed slowly..I'm up to episode 10 and I'm disappointed that the series spend so much time for the love story of wong hei, kevin and myolie. i'm sorry but I feel that wong hei-myolie is a bad bad couple match..kevin and myolie don't have chemistry either..

I want more action and firefighter related events instead of one long boring love story..

and grrr...the flashback was too long!

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by goggle View Post
    the series is not great and progressed slowly..I'm up to episode 10 and I'm disappointed that the series spend so much time for the love story of wong hei, kevin and myolie. i'm sorry but I feel that wong hei-myolie is a bad bad couple match..kevin and myolie don't have chemistry either..

I want more action and firefighter related events instead of one long boring love story..

and grrr...the flashback was too long!
    See This is Exactly What I'm Talking About! Now I know that even up to episode 10 will be boring. I don't feel like continuing this series. I also agree. I want more firefighter action.

Expected an exciting series but it's a disappointment. The scenes flashes make the viewers giddy. Viewers wants to see the fire fighting and paramedics' actions and not flashes
    Last edited by triumph2004; 07-31-09 at 02:13 PM.

This would make an okay series if it isn't called Burning Flame III.

If only it was Steven Ma who took Kevin's role... I think he'd perform better. Kevin looks so fake when he trying to portray the type of good, saintly guy.

Oh geez, everyone giving thumbs sideways up to episode 10. I've fallen asleep watching episode 7 twice and up to my third try to complete ep 8. Should I just skip to 11?