Oscar Leung
    Ha Ping

Filming: May 16th to August 30th, 2008

Pairings:
    Wong Hei - Myolie Wu - Kevin Cheng
    Bosco Wong - Aimee Chan
    Stephen Wong - Elaine Yiu

Latest Updated News:
    -Wong Hei, Kevin Cheng, Matthew Ko and Bosco Wong will be playing firefighters, while Myolie Wu will be playing a clerk in the fire department.
    -Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng will have disputes and do not get along well.
    EDIT: Some news said they could play best friends as well
    -Myolie Wu, Joey Mak and Stephen Wong are step siblings.

Credits: baidu and various sources
    Last edited by triumph2004; 06-02-08 at 01:45 PM.

why? I thought 2 ended fine and it should have stayed that way. Wong Hei's back? It must be a new storyline. If that's the case, why call it Burning Flame 3? I don't like the idea of so many sequels.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    why? I thought 2 ended fine and it should have stayed that way. Wong Hei's back? It must be a new storyline. If that's the case, why call it Burning Flame 3? I don't like the idea of so many sequels.
    The 2nd sequel also have different storyline from the original and starring Wong Hei as the lead. The title is still Burning Flame 2.

p.s. Kevin Cheng is also in BF2, but as a semi-villain if my memory is still good.

Agreed. Its not going to be a true sequel at all. The drones at TVB can't think up any new names.

Burning Flame 1 & 2 is very popular, it's understandable why TVB want to continue to use the same title as it's familiar to HK audiences.

Same as Healing Hands, Armed Reaction, DIF series. *shrugs*

The leading actresses are not revealed yet, but I'm guessing Yoyo Mung have a high chance being casted in here.

Looking back at producer Amy Wong casting record for the past 2 years, Kevin Cheng and Yoyo Mung are regulars in her series.

Haha... I might be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Burning Flame 1 & 2 is very popular, it's understandable why TVB want to continue to use the same title as it's familiar to HK audiences.

Same as Healing Hands, Armed Reaction, DIF series. *shrugs*
    Exactly, but TVB is really running out of ideas. Healing Hands should have stopped after the first one. Armed Reaction should have also stopped after the first one. After 2 DIFs, i thought it was enough. Only File of Justice was able to keep the quality for all 5.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    The leading actresses are not revealed yet, but I'm guessing Yoyo Mung have a high chance being casted in here.

Looking back at producer Amy Wong casting record for the past 2 years, Kevin Cheng and Yoyo Mung are regulars in her series.

Haha... I might be wrong though.
    i wonder about the leading actresses too :P..but about Yoyo, didn't she said that she'll take part in a new series with Roger in Feb?

it has been 6 years 02-08 when tvb suddenly decided to make another Burning Flame series. i'm skeptical about this one since yea new installments are mostly not good and tvb clearly is running out of ideas.

or is this series just a form of 'public service' from tvb? XD XD

I am interested in the female leads, hopefully not Chan Fala, Linda Chung or Kate Tsui or some of the newer Miss HK winners/contestants...I have a feeling at least one of them will be in it.

Are the male leads confirmed or is this only a promotion clip which TVB does annually? Thought I saw Bosco in the promotional clips ??
    Last edited by BearBearNweather; 11-23-07 at 04:03 AM.

Kevin and Wong He have both confirmed in news and interviews that they will be filming Burning Flame 3 next year March/April. others don't reveal any confirmation so far

loll don't take the promotional clip seriously since this series isn't being filmed yet XD..its just a sales presentation, the series won't be like that XP

Exactly, but TVB is really running out of ideas. Healing Hands should have stopped after the first one. Armed Reaction should have also stopped after the first one. After 2 DIFs, i thought it was enough. Only File of Justice was able to keep the quality for all 5.

That's not really true... i like AR3 the best out of 1,2 and 3 (4 sucked) DIF4 was awesome cuz of louis and Jessica. And for recent series, I actually preferred OTFB over The Academy cuz the latter is too cheesy,,,
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

Quote Originally Posted by goggle View Post
    Kevin and Wong He have both confirmed in news
    Hmm...in that case, I hope Niki will be in it but that's quite impossible, hehehe

Bosco Wong confirmed taking part in this series.

some information from news @ http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=290804655

confirmed cast so far:
    -wong he
    -steven ma
    -kevin cheng
    -bosco wong

rumored pairings as news mentioned:
    -wong he+esther kwan
    -steven ma+sonija kwok
    -kevin cheng+miriam yeung

there are too many cast members, wonder how they will fit in the series loll XD..
    Last edited by goggle; 11-25-07 at 03:48 AM.

there are too many cast members, wonder how they will fit in the series
    I think the three main leads will probably be Wong Hei, Steven Ma and Kevin Cheng along with their romantic partners

Anyone else will probably only be supporting I think

《烈火雄心Ⅲ》"Burning Flame III" Not Confirmed

"Burning Flame III" - Wong He, Kevin Cheng, Steven Ma, Bosco Wong, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Miriam Yeung, Esther Kwan, etc.) NOT CONFIRMED

TVB's classic "Burning Flame" series won in ratings and in feedback. The third installment will be a big production series for 2008 and will be filmed early next year. Wong He will continue the "Fire Fighter's Glory" and take on the number one male lead along side with Kevin Cheng, Steven Ma, and Bosco Wong. Bosco was asked who will be the female lead and his response was, "There will be a surprise."

Who will be the female lead?

TVB always intended on having Maggie Cheung and Flora Chan to film in series again. However, Maggie only wants to take on lighter series and with BFIII being a big production, she is still in consideration. On the other hand, TVB have been persuading Flora to return and film after giving birth. After having a daughter, Flora's interests in taking on series are very slim. Then again, there just might be a possibility of filming the series.

Steven also revealed that after《王子復仇記》he will be working with Sonija Kwok in a series. Sonija Kwok said that she will be anticipating the series because she always wanted to play the role of a fire fighter.

Miriam Yeung also expressed her interests in filming for TVB again. She also revealed that she may take part in BFIII. She will be playing a more comical role that is not required to be in uniform. It will be more some what a relaxing role. Miriam also laughed and explained that Niki Chow might be envious of her because in the series she and Kevin Cheng will be a couple.

In addition, there are reliable sources indicating Esther Kwan will be participating in the third installment as well. She will be working with Wong He again.

*Chinese article courtesy of Miriam Yeung's discussion forum

*Summary by hyn5

Ray Lui will also star in "Burning Flame III."

Kathy Chow Hoi Mei was supposed to be in the third installment. Kathy turned it down and will be filming a series with Sunny Chan next year.

TVB approached Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, and Melissa Ng to take part in "Burning Flame III." Either one of them are confirmed for the series. However, Maggie will be getting her work load back and will film for TVB early next year.

The female cast confirmed for the series are:
    Esther Kwan, Miriam Yeung, and Sonija Kwok
    Last edited by hyn05; 11-26-07 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by triumph2004 View Post
    I think the three main leads will probably be Wong Hei, Steven Ma and Kevin Cheng along with their romantic partners

Anyone else will probably only be supporting I think
    yea very true indeed..i'm indifferent about Miriam Yeung though loll..saw her too much in that funny roles XP

will Ray Lui be a lead alongside WH, Steven and Kevin or only supporting? or only guest-ing? XP loll

Yay! Esther Kwan is in it. I think they should pick up from where 1 was left off. Would be interested to know what happens to the characters!
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

Default BF3

wow Kathy chow is to be "possibly in the series"

i knew there was something hinted when she appeared on the anniversary awards night and how Carol Cheng worded it when she was a guest on the show

TVB is i think doing great in recruiting old faces from the past

Kathy really looked pretty in the awards -- not much change..she took good care of herself...it would have been nice to have her in this series..but did she not turn it down.

hhm..