Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Burning Flame III 《烈火雄心III》

hm....so who is confirmed to be in the female cast here?
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Confirmed casts for now:
    Wong Hei
    Kevin Cheng
    Bosco Wong
    Myolie Wu
    Kate Tsui

Myolie will have love relationship with Kevin.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

i think Steven Ma is confirmed too.

so its like:

wong he
    kevin cheng
    steven ma
    myolie wu
    bosco wong
    kate tsui

unconfirmed: esther kwan, sonija kwok, miriam yeung, ray lui and so on...

glad its not boscolie again . kevin/myolie will be fresh.

Wow! Ray Lui is going to be in BF3? I was shocked when i heard that....i don't really like wong hei or kevin, but steven is good....i haven't seen many ray lui series, but since he's acting in this one, i might watch it....

Updates: (to be confirmed)

Stephen Wong, Matthew Ko, Aimee Chan,Joey Mak and Elaine Yiu joining the cast.
    Kate Tsui might not join due to Heart of Greed II filming.

Pairings:
    Wong Hei - Myolie Wu - Kevin Cheng
    Bosco Wong - Aimee Chan
    Stephen Wong - Elaine Yiu

Overview Plot:
    Wong Hei, Kevin Cheng, Matthew Ko and Bosco Wong will be playing firefighters, while Myolie Wu will be playing a clerk in the fire department.
    Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng will have disputes and do not get along well.
    Myolie Wu and Stephen Wong are step siblings.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 05-07-08 at 04:01 PM.

wohoho TVB is getting so many sequels filming

There are more updates from other places

Plot

Wong He is a good team leader until he gets injured
    Kevin is a talented and smart team leader
    Myolie is a tomboyish firefighter clerk
    Bosco is an impulsive firefighter who creates annoyance in the team
    Stephen is in the paramedic rescue team introduced by Wong He
    Wong He and Myolie know each other first then Kevin comes along
    Stephen Wong and Elaine Yiu have a painful love relationship
    Bosco likes Aimee Chan
    Elaine Yiu is Kevin's younger sister
    Myolie and Stephen Wong shares same dad different mums
    Myolie often gets picked on by her stepmother Ma Hoi Lan who is Stephen's mum
    Last edited by vinci90; 05-03-08 at 02:33 AM.

Costume Fitting news.

[May 6,2008] Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Not Paired Up In 'Burning Flame 3
    credit:kingkongit27 @ [COLOR=#0000ff]http://asianeu.net/forums/[/COLOR] and on.cc

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/joyce_20176/Kevolie/BF3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/joyce_20176/Kevolie/BF3-1.jpg')
    [COLOR=#0000ff]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/joyce_20176/Kevolie/BF3-2.jpg')[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/joyce_20176/Kevolie/BF3-3.jpg')

[/COLOR]TVB's Golden Series (Burning Flame) will continue to film it's 3rd series (Burning Flame III) this month. Wong Hei will continue to be the main lead. New additions will be Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu and Jimmy Wong Ka Lok. (Burning Flame) was broadcasted in 1998 and had very High Ratings. Therefore the producer continued to film a sequel (Burning Flame II) which was broadcasted in 2002 with Alex Fong Chun Sun and Child star Jenny Shing who plays Wong Hei's daughter. The father and daughter storyline was very touching and influenced a good response. Producer Amy Wong revealed that Wong Hei's storyline in the new series will be even more bitter and sad.

Main leads will be Wong Hei, Bosco Wong and Kevin Cheng. They will continue to work in the fire rescue services. Female leads will be Myolie Wu and Aimee Chan. Although Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu have the opportunity to work together again, they will not be coupled up in this series. Amy Wong says " Myolie will play a very different role from any other series. Wong Hei and Kevin Cheng will be her pursuers in this series.

This series will focus on a very touching Father and son storyline between Wong Hei and Kong Hong. There will also be many exciting scenes such as saving people from an canal, collapsing escalators, collapsing buildings etc. Amy Wong expressed that each episode will have a different plot and will be fast pace.
    Asked whether Wong Hei's recent injury will cause problems with filming schedules? Amy Wong said she would need to clarify his condition and then decide whether to rearrange filming schedules. She hopes that Wong Hei can fully recover before working.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

The female leads are indeed weak...Myolie leading a huge production is fine, but I would expect more heavy-weight supporting actresses. Seems like TVB is promoting Aimee, I havent seen her before and I find her look not very friendly/approachable/personal etc.

I like the idea of a new plot per episode, kinda fresh and I hope it's fast paced like the producer said!

Aimee Chan as one of the main females is a BAD BAD idea . I don't like Aimee as an actress. She's so annoying in the thief series. Her looks is quite fake for me.

Aimee pairing with Bosco is another NO NO. Surely there are lots of supporting actresses out there who deserves better opportunity than Aimee Chan but TVB just loves promoting the Ms HKs even when they can't act and not pretty

On the other hand, Myolie looks nice in her new image and her pairing with Kevin looks like the highlight of this series now.

This series will focus on a very touching Father and son storyline between Wong Hei and Kong Hong
    Who is Kong Hong?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by vinci90 View Post
    Aimee Chan as one of the main females is a BAD BAD idea . I don't like Aimee as an actress. She's so annoying in the thief series. Her looks is quite fake for me.

Aimee pairing with Bosco is another NO NO. Surely there are lots of supporting actresses out there who deserves better opportunity than Aimee Chan but TVB just loves promoting the Ms HKs even when they can't act and not pretty

On the other hand, Myolie looks nice in her new image and her pairing with Kevin looks like the highlight of this series now.

Who is Kong Hong?

Wasn't he the actor that played Louis Koo's father in the first series?? This looks interesting can't wait.........but no esther kwan
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

Myolie is the lead here. TVB is pushing Myolie to a higher level now by giving her the only female lead role and letting both male leads fighting over her. Damn

Poor Bosco not only getting a co-star who has no chemistry with him but also getting reduced to supporting actor?

Default Bf3

after seeing steven in "A journey called life", i was hoping to see Steven in Bf3... i hope he makes a guest star appearance even if he isnt casted as one of the mains..

Ugh, is this Aimee Chan's first role? I would rather her take a smaller supporting role and learn before jumping into second lead. It would be highly disappointing to see her follow the same route of the many lets say lacking in skills in the acting industry. Not too sure about this series though I enjoyed BFII cos of the relationship between Wong Hei and Jenny Shing. (Never watched the first one...)
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Confusing I thought 2 females lead. and what happen 2 Bosco

i loved the first one with louis koo...it was so sad though...i hope this one is as entertaining...i didn't watch the second one because louis wasn't in it...but i'm watching the third one because of bosco...and the pairing of myolie and kevin
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

translated by http://tvbmemories.blogspot.com

Character Names:
    高惠盈 ( 胡杏兒 Myolie Wu )
    高浩南 ( 黃嘉樂 Stephen Wong )
    高X德 ( ? )
    ( 馬海倫 Helen Ma )
    ( 王喜 Wong Hei )
    ( 鄭嘉穎 Kevin Cheng )
    ( 姚子羚 Elaine Yiu)

Stephen 黃嘉樂 character posted on his blog http://www.wongkalok.net/blog/index.php?load=read&id=44

translated by clesias http://asianfanatics.net

Character:
    Despises his family background, everything blames on fate, and doesn't know how to communicate with others. Always thinks that he is right, and that others are wrong, never stops to reflect on himself. Fortunately, in his job (as a paramedic?), after witnessing many experiences of lives and deaths, his mentality finally changed and he works had. Getting his qualifications as EMA, he becomes an ambitious and responsible (?) paramedic worker.

Background and experiences:
    The son of Dak and Lan, Wai Ying's brother. After he graduates from high school, unable to find the ideal job and hence idle at home, playing games and surfing the net, slowly becoming someone who hides at home (隱蔽電車男). His father and sister, afraid that he will be more despondent, decides to ask for help from Ah Seng (成 - I think it's Wong Hei's character?). For Nam's own good, Seng gets him a job in the firefighter team (? 紀律部隊) but because he is short-sighted, can only pull out of the team and become a paramedic worker.

After becoming a paramedic worker, instead of thanking Seng, Nam continues with his dallaying days, becoming disrespectful and rebellions to his superiors, inevitably others complained against him. Nam thinks that he isn't in the wrong, just that he is unlucky and keeps complaining and grumbling that Seng purposely cause him to be in such position, 又持熟賣熟,管束自己 (I have no idea what this means $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/blush.gif')) and so Nam becomes biased and prejudiced against Seng.

Soon, Nam meets (? 邂逅) Mun (played by Elaine Yiu?), Yu (Kevin Cheng's character?) 's sister and falls in love with her at first sight. Even though Mun has someone she loves and even becomes pregnant (?! 珠胎暗結) but he faithfully stays by her side. Nam moves Mun and they become a pair.

Oh, so stephen is pairing up with elaine yeah?
    hm, fresh pairing,.... i think their will have good chemistry....actually i kinda liked elaine after watching her in 'a journey called life'
    her acting skill seems to have improved
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Default No One Posted This

I can see that no one has posted this on this thread. But i think I did see it in another thread.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5338/burningflame3lh3.jpg')

Now this for sure no one posted yet:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Chinese-Male/Wong-Hei/ji0i1ylz8n105sg3.jpg')

Credits: LoveBosco.Net
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Is Wong Hei the main character in the series? In <II>, Alex Fong seemed more of the main character and he was the one having the good ending with Yoyo. Kevin wasnt a semi villain but Wong Hei's brother and he wasnt that important. Lol, imagine if his character from <II> was brought into <III> as to show how different his character became after his brother's death, and then he meets someone who looks exactly like his brother! Haha, me and my wild imagination..

Myolie looks cute in those pics.. the Myolie-Kevin pairing sounds cute.
    David Chiang is also in this series?
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others