Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sweetness in the Salt 《勝雪鹽棧》

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Hopefully Wu Ting Hin can get as much popularity as Laughing Gor and Chai Gau.
    Even 1/2 of the popularity is already good.
    Definitely a great character! I love his acting , I do hope he gets promoted and get to see more of him! I think this actor was from mainland before? He played the father in Nick Tse and Dicky Cheung AMzing Twin? Are they just airing this now in HK?

(laughing gor <3)

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Definitely a great character! I love his acting , I do hope he gets promoted and get to see more of him! I think this actor was from mainland before? He played the father in Nick Tse and Dicky Cheung AMzing Twin? Are they just airing this now in HK?
    Haha. No. Raymond Wong is not from Mainland. He's a Hong Kong actor. He started out in movies and later acted in several ATV and Wong Jing series before join TVB.

Check out his long list of movie resume here.
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Raymond_Wong
    http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/wong_raymond2.htm

Yes, TVB is just airing this series now in HK.

I don't know about getting promoted. Raymond didn't sign management contract with TVB. He just signed artist contract and you can see he still acts in movies while acting for TVB.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-15-09 at 11:04 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I think Raymond Wong will be popular like Laughing and Chai Gau now that this series is showing in HK . His character is very shining.

I can't help but compare this series to Rosy Business. It's so alike, but a bit lighter. It even has a few of the same actors and takes place in the same set/house! XD

So far it started off a bit slow. But I kind of like Tavia Yeung as the lead because I've not seen any series where she's the lead yet.

Hopefully Wu Ting Hin can get as much popularity as Laughing Gor and Chai Gau.
    Even 1/2 of the popularity is already good.
    Raise hands (and feet) in agreement.

The first five eps were kind of boring, but after the first five I got hooked. There were a lot of characters in hre that I enjoyed like Ting-Bik, The man she end up with, Ying Yuet (The brothel girl) SiuYun (The maid) and the bodygaurd guy Ping something. I always like characters like the Bodygaurd guy <3.

I been seeing Casper Chan in a lot of series lately, she really plays the annoying character well, I think she has the annoying look too :x

Haha. No. Raymond Wong is not from Mainland. He's a Hong Kong actor. He started out in movies and later acted in several ATV and Wong Jing series before join TVB.

Check out his long list of movie resume here.
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Raymond_Wong
    http://www.lovehkfilm.com/people/wong_raymond2.htm

Yes, TVB is just airing this series now in HK.

I don't know about getting promoted. Raymond didn't sign management contract with TVB. He just signed artist contract and you can see he still acts in movies while acting for TVB.
    Thank you!

I felt that Raymond's Ting Hin was the best thing in Sweetness in Salt. I really felt for him and his dad. Other characters i felt were not developed enough for me to feel for them as too much time was spent on Tavia and Steven's love story.

In fact, I hated Sheng Suet and Chi Yuen together! They were too predictable and their love was draggy and not touching. (or i was too biased towards Wu Ting Hin! )

I didn't hate Ting Bik but i couldn't connect with her because she turned from scheming/annoying to sympathetic in too short a time, but i did like her with Official Yiu. He was funny but again, no strong feelings.

No way I would like Ting Yin or Choi Chi On cos they are so pathetic. And I felt Ting Fai would have been much better if Ka Nin had more screen-time.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I like the paring of Steven and Tavia here so much. Steven character is so touching and romantic.