Thread: Taiwanese serials take on Japanese mangas -oh the problems with it!

Default Taiwanese serials take on Japanese mangas -oh the problems with it!

Let's list the problems with the manga adaptations that Taiwanese series make.

1. Exaggerated humor
    2. Originally the characters are in high school, but they always make it so they're in college, WHY? The school uniforms and how the classrooms are set up are still portraying high school, when it should be college. This is so contradictory.

Join and add more to the list....
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Let's list the problems with the manga adaptations that Taiwanese series make.

1. Exaggerated humor
    2. Originally the characters are in high school, but they always make it so they're in college, WHY? The school uniforms and how the classrooms are set up are still portraying high school, when it should be college. This is so contradictory.

Join and add more to the list....
    I agreed with you too Seut Seung, mostly Tainwanese manga adaptions arn't as good as the manga:

1. A bit Draggy then the manga: look at Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden. HYd Beat MG by a huge range

2. Taiwanese manga adaptions don't go like the real manga would have gone. Like "Magicans of Love" I first thought it was an manga adaption from the manga book "Beauty Pop" but the story line was so different then the manga book, even though it have same characters and cutting hair.

3. Made up plots to expand the series, Taiwanese series do this alot from manga to live shows...boy...

I say there's more but I'll leave it here for now...