Thread: Brothers 兄弟

Default Brothers 兄弟

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sensasian.com/images/products/V16114-D.jpg')

Director: Derek Chiu
    Actor: Andy Lau , Eason Chan , Wang Zhi Wan, Miu Kiu Wai , Wang Yik, Felix Wong Yat Wah , Ken Tong

SYNOPSIS:
    An intense drama on the portrayal of brotherhood. BROTHERS depicts the mistrust and feud between two brothers through the eyes of an investigating police officer. Despite their close relationship, Yiu and Shun were separated at a young age due to a decision made by their father. Years later they meet again when the family runs into crisis where Yiu, inspired by his father's last words, manipulates a series of setups which endangers Shun's life, so as to achieve his goal.

It's actually showing here in Aus, except i can't find anyone to watch it with me, lol.

I hear Eason is really good here.

just saw this, i say it is pretty decent, i'll give it a solid B. there are a lot of useless stuff and andy lau advertising his watch again, but pretty good. i dont like how they spoil the ending at the beginning of the film and i thought this film tried to do too much, basically it tried to touch on everything like love, triad affairs, family affairs, brother relationships, etc etc, but doesnt really completely do 1 of those thing.

btw huang yi is so hot wow, first time seeing her and man am i impressed.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!