Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jiro Wang

I just realized that I mistyped some words on my previous post. What da heck is "long long sisters?" lol.

Thanks for the pic, swim mei. The event was very touching. I was thinking about posting the news here the other day, but I thought it's more appropriate if I posted it under Fahrenheit's thread. Then I just forgot posting it altogether, hee

FahrenCiti Fans Meet - Fahrenheit cries a river

Fahrenheit's international website www.fahrenciti.com held an establishment function, about 700 fans from different countries all crowded together at the Nangang Civil Sports Center, the event was exciting. But since Fahrenheit debuted 2 years until today, the 4 members; Wu Zun, Jiro Wang, Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen have become injured soldiers due to heavy work load, and almost replacing health for success. Yesterday when the 4 watched vcr videos of their family giving them encouragement, thinking of their road of hard work, all couldn't hold back their boys tears, all crying together on stage.

Yesterday when Fahrenheit appeared, no matter if it was the media or the fans they were all shocked by Calvin seeing him as thin as a piece of paper. Calvin has already not filmed for a while, never thought he was originally 65 kg has become as thin as 60 kg, wrist was as thin as bamboos, he stood with a smile saying his stomach hasn't been well, always feeling bloated or in pain, but what is the cause of the problem, but they have to wait until the report comes out after the body check up.

And Aaron the rush filming of "Pili MIT", yesterday spoke on stage about the 2 surgeries he had for his knee, crying out of control. He said in the new drama, there are many action scenes, no matter how much pain he would continue to film, as a result when he went back to the hospital for a check up, the situation does not look good, afraid that they might have to do a 3 surgery, and seeing the warmth of the fans below the stage, Aaron crying in pain said: "I might not be able to play basket ball again, I don't know if I can keep it any longer..."

Wu Zun and Jiro have both suffered eye injuries. Wu Zun earlier because of filming hurt his eyes because of wearing the contacts too long and it cut the cornea, now during off screen he would wear regular glasses for protection. Jiro because his cornea became larger too long caused his to be too dry, now he can really wear contacts, but he's about 300 degrees, and not wearing glasses his eyes seem lifeless.

In this half year Wu Zun has had unknown headaches and yesteday he said: "I've really thought that because of all this stress I would live a few years less." After coming to Taiwan noboby has ever seen Wu Zun cry before, after seeing Wu Ba Ba appear on the vcr, he was trying to hold back his tears, then when Wang Ma Ma appeared, he turned around and said "I miss ma ma", finally he couldn't "Gin ㄍㄧㄥ" hold it longer, and said because he went to Taiwan to develop, he sacrificed his time with family, this has caused him with contradicting feelings, no matter how successful his career is, in his heart the sadness is like a needle piercing him.

Arron(Right)cries in sorrow,Calvin(Left)、Jiro comfort him,3 people emotionally attached
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/FLH1.jpg')

Fahrenheit enters the entertainment circle for 2 years, in 6 days established international website, record company displays videos of family and close friends, causing the 4 guys to become emotional, crying in a bunch.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/FLH4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/FLH7.jpg')

Credits to: Cmiley@Asianfanatics, fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com, and Chinatimes

Watch the clip of the event: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cU2KBVMaBv4

EDIT: New Rolling Love Trailer
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-14-08 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swimfishyswim06 View Post
    Hee, and I love hearing him speak Taiwanese
    Finally found a clip where he spoke Taiwanese, lol (2:40-3:18).
    Tongue twisters
    Wu Chun's Peter Piper is too funny, lmao.

シングル~Stay with you
    Is this Fahrenheit's new Japanese single???

EDIT:
    TKA Rumoured Drama Become Real ~ Jiro & Rui Sha Over?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/JiroRuiSha.jpg')
    Jiro in idol drama "They Kiss Again" happy ending with Rui Sha. Photo credit: GTV.

Source: UDN
    Translated by Cmiley @ AF

Jiro Wang rumoured to have good feelings for Ukraine beauty Rui Sha(Larisa) after filming, Rui Sha yesterday didn't respond, but she emphasized that Jiro is really smart, warm, is the type she likes, idol drama "They Kiss Again" work crew also privately disclosed: "of course there's something, but hearing it already ended." But Jiro's manager Chenhuiying says: "chaotic saying (bullshit)!"

Jiro and Rui Sha are close, they've been rumoured quite a while, people in the industry have said it's because of the drama promotions, but there's also wind saying Jiro actually likes Rui Sha, but because of the pressure stress from the company, at then end it was gone.

Rui Sha's posture, figure is excellent, lately she's become popular, many brands and functions have been knocking at her door, never thought yesterday it was disclosed that she had once married 4 years ago, it lasted 3 months and it ended. Yesterday she said to the reporters, after reading the report she cried sadly becuase this marriage relationship was very short lived, something she really doesn't want others to know about.

But once the topic changed to Jiro, Rui Sha couldn't help but smile, she first started speaking in a circle (taichi) about Jiro as a friend, and are lovers in the drama, but once the reporters said: "Didn't you go to his home?" She said: "Aiyo, he is frugal...but I can't say bad things about him la, he won't be happy."

Rui Sha admits she is a person that can focus in a relationship very easily, if the other person is bit more romantic; then it'll get her heart. But she says again" "can we continue dating, I am picky about guys." Including the person must love her enough, smart, considerate, respectful, warm, can't be jealous for no reason, and have to care for her father and mother, if Jiro wants to win the girl, he has to meet all these criterias.

Fahrenheit earlier with double the payment fees renewed a beverage contract, the four good looking guys when to Kenting to film the ad, enjoying the sunshine, beach, but the four always concerned of their hair style, even riding a bike they didn't forget to protect their hair, went all out spraying hair spray, but once they saw the swimming pool; the four all sunned out, immediately jumped into the water for a water fight long forgetting their hair style problem.

Filming the ad for 4 days in Kenting, Fahrenheit totally released themselves, and they even competed to see who's kite can fly higher. At the end because Jiro ran too quickly passing by Calvin, the Kite's line cut over Calvin's ear; leaving a scar, to play Aaron also held back the old knee pain to run back and forth on the beach.

But the most memorable to Fahrenheit was the ever amazing broad vast communication of fans watching for 24hours, causing them not only to just work, but almost being locked up in their room only. This time the fans not only supervised them the whole time, even staying at the room that is adjacent to Fahrenheit's room, knocking the door each day, "watching fort" surveillance of Fahrenheit's every move, causing Fahrenheit to only be able to look at the sea and sigh.
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-17-08 at 06:49 PM.

Hey Jilly Jie! Sorry I haven't been back in awhile... I was busy, then away for a weekend (in Cali, actually!) Anyway, the Fahrenciti event was so touching... everyone cried, and it was so sweet how Jiro was comforting and hugging his FRH "brothers." Aww, I cried a little, too.

Lol, the Jiro/Rui Sha rumor is a little silly. I'm sure they were close with filming together and all, but I don't think they went out. Jiro's manager's answer was kinda funny... I agree, but in less strong terms, haha. I'll agree with Rui Sha, though - Jiro is smart and warm. And they were really cute in TKA... liked them a lot as an onscreen couple.

Aish, poor FRH always dogged by the persistent, ardent fans. They never get to go out!

Welcome back, Swim Mei! Whoa, you went to Cali for a weekend?! I hope you had a great time

Yeah, the Jiro/Rui Sha rumor is quite silly. Everytime you see an actor has a great chemistry with his co-star, rumors will start circulating, just like Ariel and Joe, Mike and Rainie, Wu chun and Ella/Angela, lol.

I read bad news on chinatimes that said Jiro is suffering from gastroenteritis (inflammation of the stomach and intestines) after coming back from Japan. He's been vomiting and having diarrhea and lost 2 kg. I hope he gets better soon.

For those who are interested in watching Rolling Love, here are the links for the 20 minutes sneak peek to the series:

Part 1: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=wGFmP3dQ4oY
    Part 2: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=9QsPjuUzIc4
    Part 3: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1l4UUWSMY

Magazine spreads (A-Bloom Vol 2)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/A-Bloom.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/A-BloomVol2.jpg')

credits: fahrenheit-globa1

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Yeah, the Jiro/Rui Sha rumor is quite silly. Everytime you see an actor has a great chemistry with his co-star, rumors will start circulating, just like Ariel and Joe, Mike and Rainie, Wu chun and Ella/Angela, lol.
    Hehe, it's to cater to all of the respective shippers.

I read bad news on chinatimes that said Jiro is suffering from gastroenteritis (inflammation of the stomach and intestines) after coming back from Japan. He's been vomiting and having diarrhea and lost 2 kg. I hope he gets better soon.
    Good grief, poor Jiro. This was to promote their Japanese single right? What a way to end that trip. Well, i hope he gets well soon and doesn't get seriously dehydrated from all of this.

For those who are interested in watching Rolling Love, here are the links for the 20 minutes sneak peek to the series:

Part 1: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=wGFmP3dQ4oY
    Part 2: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=9QsPjuUzIc4
    Part 3: http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1l4UUWSMY
    Thanks for the links, Jilly. I only clicked on the first one. I just really can't stand watching online streaming stuff unless i really have to. Though my hard drive is paying for it on the other hand. Hehe.

It looks like it would be entertaining. Though i wonder how much i would be into this series. I guess we'll see. Jiro's got mad cooking skills. And i was pretty amused by Danson wearing that hat while cooking. Not sure what was up with that. Hehe. And gosh, Danson's got a lot of hair. Hehe.

And i didn't know that there's a TW site for youtube. I wonder if it's available for other countries. Probably. I knew it was big but i guess i didn't realize it was that big.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Jilly Jie
    Well, it was a “business” trip, and I didn’t get much sleep, but Cali was still great! =D

Heh, yeah, Jiro and Rui Sha did have really cute chemistry in TKA, so I guess rumors were bound to spring up.

Oh man, I hope Jiro gets better soon too and gains back the weight and drinks lots of fluids (with electrolytes!) Dang, travelers diarrhea is awful… how horrible to get that at the end of the Japan trip.

Thanks for the Rolling Love links. I was watching the short preview earlier =) I like the part when Jiro flips over the fried rice; it looks so pro… wish I could have him cook for me yummy food + Jiro = supreme happiness (lol, I think I get more fangirly as I get more sleepy)

Love the mag spread, especially of the one of Jiro jumping (semi-scissor kick) with the guitar.. wooo. (Excuse my brief fangirl moment *grin*) Heh, and love his smile in the second pic.

Beanybeans

Yeah, where there are couples, there will be shippers! Lol, but I didn’t know there were that many Jiro-Rui Sha shippers. Whenever I went into the Jiro thread in AF, I thought I remembered seeing more threats of violence against Rui Sha and “noooo, how dare she kiss my Jiro!” than “Yay! Jiro and Rui Sha!”

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    It looks like it would be entertaining. Though i wonder how much i would be into this series. I guess we'll see. Jiro's got mad cooking skills. And i was pretty amused by Danson wearing that hat while cooking. Not sure what was up with that. Hehe. And gosh, Danson's got a lot of hair. Hehe.
    LOL. Now that you mentioned it, Danson does have lots of hair, haha. I was also thinking the same thing about his hat. He looks like he's part of Cique du Soleil than a high class chef Yeah, I'm also impressed with Jiro's mad cooking skills. Believe it or not, but that wok is very heavy (8kg or roughly 17-18 lbs)! One thing I don't really like about Jiro, though, is his obsession with his hair. I understand that most actors are vain one way or the other, but sometimes I think he can go a tad overboard hehe...

Swim mei, you're so cute with your comments I guess we're not crazy obsessed fans, so we support whoever Jiro likes ^^ I wonder if Rolling Love's story is similar to Sweet Relationship.

Beanybeans
    Yeah, where there are couples, there will be shippers! Lol, but I didn’t know there were that many Jiro-Rui Sha shippers. Whenever I went into the Jiro thread in AF, I thought I remembered seeing more threats of violence against Rui Sha and “noooo, how dare she kiss my Jiro!” than “Yay! Jiro and Rui Sha!”
    Whoa, that bad? I know everyone has their favorites but good grief. And oooh, so Jiro gets a kissing scene with Rui Sha in the series. Nice.

So what do you think of Rui Sha in the series? I remember that Elisabeth Rondall (sp?) was the original person to play that role and i thought their little behind the scenes that were posted in the Ariel Lin forum were really cute. Jiro's English was funny. And i think they spoke Taiwanese to each other at one point in the behind the scenes too.

I still have yet to start TKA. I want to wait until the subs are done or close to being done before i start watching.

LOL. Now that you mentioned it, Danson does have lots of hair, haha. I was also thinking the same thing about his hat. He looks like he's part of Cique du Soleil than a high class chef Yeah, I'm also impressed with Jiro's mad cooking skills. Believe it or not, but that wok is very heavy (8kg or roughly 17-18 lbs)! One thing I don't really like about Jiro, though, is his obsession with his hair. I understand that most actors are vain one way or the other, but sometimes I think he can go a tad overboard hehe...
    Hehe, you too? I like Danson's hair around the time when his debut album came out last year. I also like it half-way tied up like how he has it in the Ai Wo MV. But yeah, i've never seen him with that much hair. Plus, it kinda has this plastered look like it doesn't move. LOL. And yeah, that hat does look like it could be some part of a circus act. I wonder if Danson is high maintenance with his hair like his good friend Jiro. Hmm, he kinda looks like he would be. They probably have that similar quality about them. So i heard that Jiro is really into his hair but is that confirmed? Did he mention it or something? But yeah, less obsession on the hair please. Though i have to admit, Jiro's got nice hair.

Whoa, i didn't realize how heavy that wok is. That really is amazing. Go Jiro.

And i forgot to comment on this, but i had seen that Fahrenheit tongue twister clip a long time ago. That junk is hilarious. Especially Chun's Peter Piper bit. Hehe. So freakin' goofy. Do any of you guys speak Taiwanese? What'd you think of Jiro's Taiwanese tongue twister at the end? Hmm, maybe i'll go watch it real quick since i haven't watched it in a very long time.

Speaking of Jiro speaking Taiwanese, i think he also spoke it on this J-variety show called Waratte Iitomo back in November 2007 when they were in Japan promoting their Japanese release of their debut album. I didn't recognize the language but my guess is that it's Taiwanese. Not really sure. Anyway, if any of you are interested, i uploaded the clip here:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NO3B53W0

Fahrenheit appears in the 2nd part so that's why i only gave you the link for the 2nd part. Not sure if any of you are NEWS fans, but Tegoshi Yuya is also a guest for that Waratte Iitomo episode.

EDIT: Okay, i just watched Chun's Peter Piper bit and i forgot that i loved it when Jiro tried to impersonate him afterwards.
    Last edited by beanybeans; 04-24-08 at 10:42 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Jilly jie, actually, I was wondering the same thing… if there will be any similarities to Sweet Relationship. Heh, I think the overall feel will be quite different though.

Lol, yeah, Jiro is really obsessed with his hair sometimes. Eh, but I think a lot of the male actors/models are obsessed with their appearance to an extreme extent sometimes =P Wow, I had no idea the wok was that heavy either, but Jiro does have the muscles to lift it

You know what I was just thinking? What if Jiro was considered for the role in Paper Rose? He can definitely play the electric guitar and sing, and it would be more of a serious role for him (and with Ariel!) Lol, but I guess he is pretty busy and worn out right now.

Beanybeans, haha, I think some fans just reeeally love Jiro. I like Rui Sha in TKA; she’s not a particularly good actress, but it was her first role, and she and Jiro are very cute and sweet as their character couple. She has an endearing character, so I think that helps you to like her more. I think Jiro was happy with both Christines, b/c they were both lovely and sweet, lol. If you don’t mind watching rough English subs, Episodes 1-19 are already out on mysoju. (Only the finale left to sub after it comes out this Sunday!) Intangible Fansubs’ subs are amazing, but it’ll probably take a bit longer for the rest of their TKA subs to come out… they just released Ep. 5.

Hmm, I don’t speak Taiwanese, but I can recognize it when it’s spoken. Jiro is definitely a fluent Taiwanese speaker, whereas I’m not sure about the rest of FRH. (I think Chun speaks it fluently, but he has a different accent).

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    So what do you think of Rui Sha in the series? I remember that Elisabeth Rondall (sp?) was the original person to play that role and i thought their little behind the scenes that were posted in the Ariel Lin forum were really cute. Jiro's English was funny. And i think they spoke Taiwanese to each other at one point in the behind the scenes too.
    Some trivia info. Jiro has a thing for girls with multiracial background (hun xue er). His bandmate, Xiu, from Dong Cheng Wei, disclosed this info. Jiro also admitted that he once had a crush on Tiffany Xu, his co-star in ISWAK. Tiffany is half Taiwanese, half American I think. But Tiffany is already dating Ethan Ruan, so Jiro has no chance to approach her, hehe... I don't know whether this rumor with Rui Sha is true, but I wouldn't be surprised if he also likes her, haha.

Jiro's English is very funny indeed. Have you ever watched Hana Kimi? He has some broken English lines in the series, and it's so funny... "Boy and girl talking, no touching" lmao!

Hehe, you too? I like Danson's hair around the time when his debut album came out last year. I also like it half-way tied up like how he has it in the Ai Wo MV. But yeah, i've never seen him with that much hair. Plus, it kinda has this plastered look like it doesn't move. LOL. And yeah, that hat does look like it could be some part of a circus act. I wonder if Danson is high maintenance with his hair like his good friend Jiro. Hmm, he kinda looks like he would be. They probably have that similar quality about them. So i heard that Jiro is really into his hair but is that confirmed? Did he mention it or something? But yeah, less obsession on the hair please. Though i have to admit, Jiro's got nice hair.
    LOL, plastered look? That's from too much hair spraying that not even a twister can topple his hair . Same thing should said about Jiro. Both of them are very high maintenance when it comes to hair. No wonder they are good buddies haha. But yeah, Jiro is famous for his obsession with his hair. He admitted it, and his co-stars made fun about it, too. I guess he wants to maintain a perfect image for his fans, but I honestly couldn't care less if his hair is messy. I think it may even look better as it looks more natural. But that's just me being nitpicky to his bad habit. I'm sure most other actors would also have their own share of narcissism as well. There are many other good sides of Jiro to like, so I probably should focus on that instead

Hmm, regarding Rolling Love, I'm kinda iffy on this series. On one hand, Im very excited coz I obviously like the casts, including Danson and Genie (don't know about Xiao Xun). On the other hand, I dislike many of the director's previous works, such as Summer X Summer, Meteor Garden II, Peach Girl, and Love Train, so I'm kinda worried that Rolling Love will end up like the aforementioned drama. Hopefully, the director can make it at least as amusing as his Hana Kimi^^

Speaking of Jiro speaking Taiwanese, i think he also spoke it on this J-variety show called Waratte Iitomo back in November 2007 when they were in Japan promoting their Japanese release of their debut album. I didn't recognize the language but my guess is that it's Taiwanese. Not really sure. Anyway, if any of you are interested, i uploaded the clip here:

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=NO3B53W0
    How do you play the video? I clicked on the play button, but it directed me to an adultfriendfinder site Well, thanks anyway.

EDIT: Okay, i just watched Chun's Peter Piper bit and i forgot that i loved it when Jiro tried to impersonate him afterwards.
    Chun's part is the funniest, and Jiro's impersonation afterwards is equally funny... Pick-a peck-a pick-a pick-e peek

Lol, yeah, Jiro is really obsessed with his hair sometimes. Eh, but I think a lot of the male actors/models are obsessed with their appearance to an extreme extent sometimes =P Wow, I had no idea the wok was that heavy either, but Jiro does have the muscles to lift it
    Yes, you're right. A LOT of male actors are obsessed with their apperance. I remember watching Show Luo's Corner With Love BTS, and my God, he would check his hair so many times. I guess I shouldn't pick on Jiro with his hair either haha.

You know what I was just thinking? What if Jiro was considered for the role in Paper Rose? He can definitely play the electric guitar and sing, and it would be more of a serious role for him (and with Ariel!) Lol, but I guess he is pretty busy and worn out right now.
    That would be my dream come true, haha. I wish, I wish! Stop getting my hopes up now =P

Interview with Fahrenheit from Play Magazine.

J: Jiro, W: Wu Chun, C: Calvin, A: Arron

What's your recent food craving?

J: "Egg fried rice! Of course it's the fried rice that I make myself! Every distinct grain of golden rice~ It's so good!"

W: "Steak, YUMMY~YUMMY~ My favorite is beef steak."

C: "Fresh seafood and delicious BBQ."

A: "Caramel Macchiato. This is the drink that most able to make me calm down my mood during busy days of filming! Because Caramel Macchiato has an indescribable depth to it, first comes the strong aroma of caramel, then the first sip of thick milk foam, slowly dissolving into rich coffee taste..." (note: Macchiato in Italian means "brand-mark". While Caramel Macchiato means "sweet mark".)

List 3 things you like to eat most?

J: "Raw oyster, sashimi, lobster. Eating seafood crusine, the fresh, sweet taste of the food is the what I enjoy the most!"

W: "Basically, everyone knows I am not a picky eater, as long as it's gourmet, I love to eat all, so if I have to choose 3 things, it would be very hard! But, if I had to list the food I dislike the most would be easier, and that's fatty meat! If after working hard for the whole day, and I am still given fatty meat to eat, I would be really pissed!"

C: "Sushi, seafood, grilled side ribs (pork, beef, lamb all good)."

A: "Giant dried scallop, big prawns, and Eupatorium japonicum!" (note: Eupatorium japonicum (type of plant) contains a rich source of Vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium, Iron, fibre, etc.)

The most memorable food during school years?

J: "The most memorable was a beef noodle shop in Zhengzhou. Because it was such a good deal! That bowl was as large as a face-washing bowl!"

W: "I really miss the elementary school cafeteria in Brunei, their deep-fried chicken wings are so good!"

C: "When I was studying in Canada, the cafeteria's chicken strips, spicy chicken wings are all very good!"

A: "There's a Western restaurant beside Cultural University. Though the place is always crowded with people, the owner always kindly saves me a spot, and also give me extra servings! The owner is such a nice person!" (laughs)

In private, which place do you like to go shop around?

J: "Wu Fen Pu. That place should be considered a small shopping area! I would occasionally go there to buy some clothes, pants, accessories, etc. I would also bargain for the items~ Once I've only spent NT$5000, and bought over 10 items! Bargaining? The most important is to modestly pretend to be pitiful!" (Come on~ Boss, it's really hard to make money! Fahrenheit have to evenly split money into 4, and I also have to support my family...)

W: "In the past, I wanted to visit the East side, but now I hardly have time to go there..." (tears)

C: "Tian Mu shopping area, because it's close to home, so it's most convenient, and most often visited..."

A: "East side and Xin Yi shopping area. I often go to these two places for clothing, bags...although I tend to buy things aimlessly, but basically it's stuff I see that I like, also I think collecting clothes is considered a type of investment!"

So far, what's your dream item?

J: "Heavy-load motorcycle! Soon soon...once the manufacturing company hears my call, I believe the day of endorsement is not far away! Ha!"

W: "Audi's Q7"

C: "I hope I can find lighting or hanging piece that gives my room a relaxing mood..."

A: "Now, I most want to buy a flute made with gold, because whether it's the grip in my hands, or the sound that it plays, it will be very different!"

Credit: yalun92 @ fahrenheit-globa1

=====

Wow, the boys really love seafood, don't they? Jiro's answer on the beef noodle soup cracks me up. He didn't say that it's memorable because it tastes good, but because the bowl was really big and it's a good deal, lol. What is it about guys and big food portion? Haha. Oh, I have to agree with Jiro on Wu Fen Pu (his bargaining tactic is funny). That's one of the best shopping area indeed. I went there last year, and their stuffs are very nice and pretty cheap, too. I'm so gonna go there again when I go to Taipei for vacation later this August ^^

swimfishyswim06: Nifty. I'll be looking forward to watching Jiro with Rui Sha then. I actually will just wait for IFS to finish with the subs before i go ahead and watch TKA. I prefer to watch things without being left hanging. Thanks for the redirect to mysoju but i prefer downloading and watching instead. Plus, i'm a fan of IFS' subs. But if a drama is subbed consistently and released each week as a new raw episode airs, i'll usually watch it right away. Though that's with J-dramas for me. Yeah, i've got plenty of crap to keep me busy in the meantime.

Chun might speak Taiwanese fluently? Really? I definitely would not have guessed that.

Jilly: Hehe, yeah, i can see that. He was like that with Elisabeth Rondall. Like i can see him having a thing for her. Hehe.

And oh wow, rather off-topic but i didn't know that Tiffany Xu was going out with Ethan Ruan. Well, they're from the same modeling company so i guess i can see how that might've happened. But interesting. Tiffany is alright but i don't like her look as much. No offense to her fans of course. But i think Ethan is a hoot. I've only seen him in Hana Kimi and he really cracked me up with his ghetto style. And those cornrows. Good grief. I always looked forward to him making an appearance in Hana Kimi.

And oh yeah, i definitely remember that really bad English line from Jiro when he was all jealous in Hana Kimi.

Haha, yeah, plastered. Kinda like you make your hair look so perfect that it just stays in place and doesn't move. LOL. The only thing was that not only was it plastered-looking but Danson also had a lot of hair to go with it. Can you tell that the amount of hair he sports in Rolling Love is sorta bothering me?

You know, Jiro kinda has that messy hair look going on but i thought it was au naturel. I guess not. It's kinda weird to know that he has to devote so much time and energy to make it look like that. But yeah, Jiro and Danson...best hair buds forever.

Cool, so you feel the same way as i do about Rolling Love. Is the storyline in Rolling Love based on anything? And oooh, those other dramas you listed definitely didn't really appeal to me. But i'll probably still watch this 'cause of Jiro and Danson though who knows how long it might take me.

And oh no, sorry about the megavideo thing doing that. I guess they're trying to promote their megarotic sector. Good grief. I tend to just upload and not really watch anything there. But i went to the link to see what you might've seen. Just press the big play button in the middle of the screen (and i guess in between the 2 girls that you can have a date with...good grief). After you do that, you'll see it start to buffer and then when the play button reappears, just click on it again and it'll play. You can also do all of the above with the little play button that appears in the lower left hand corner of the video box. It played fine for me. I really wanna know what Jiro speaks during that one portion. My guess is it's Taiwanese. And hopefully, when you do get a chance to watch it, you can let us know about some of the things that they said. BTW, do you speak Taiwanese? Are you Taiwanese?

Okay, i just reread what you had written. Hmm, all i did was press the play button which is what you did it sounds like. Well, try it again. Or try the other little play button, assuming that you had pressed the big play button to begin with. I truly believe it should work!
    I <3 MatsuJun

Jilly Jie, ooh, so are you saying that with my mixed heritage, I have a chance with Jiro? *bats eyelashes* Haha, kidding.

Jiro’s English is so funny, and in HK, it was exaggerated even more, like the “G-Y-A.. GAY!”

Oh man, Rolling Love was made by the director who directed all those? :-x oh dear. Well, hope it turns out to be good!

Yeah, Jiro’s not the only one. Joe and Show are very obsessed with their looks, too… but ah well, they look good and know it and are still lovable =D

Hehe, didn’t mean to get your hopes up. Ah well.

Ha, the FRH interview was so cute! I love Jiro’s answer for most memorable food – because it was a lot and a good deal, haha! Lol, his bargaining talk was so funny, too. You can definitely get a sense of Jiro’s frugality in some of his answers; it’s so cool that he’s still careful with money, even though he has a good income coming in now.

Ah! You’re going to Taipei in August? I’m going in November.

Beanybeans, yeah, IFS is the best! I love their subs so much =)

Here are some pics of Jiro, Ariel and Joe on the Korea/Japan TKA promo going on currently (credit to baidu):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3779/4f70e9fab389170ca8d3113oe3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1705/d12c2e734550010e8601b03xx1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4606/31zz1.jpg')

Lol beanybeans, you can really come up with some funny descriptions... best hair buds forever? Lmao! Yeah, I never thought that guys can spend so much time in front of the mirror. But I guess in this industry, you have no choice but to be somewhat vain. Danson once said during an interview that if he had a choice, he'd rather cut his hair short (like in "Nine Ball") as it's easier to maintain, but his company wants him to grow his hair as it's more attractive and a must in today's show business climate. I'm sure Jiro is no exception. I think his fashion design background fuels his aim for perfection even more. And you're right about Jiro's messy hair look. I take back what I said before. Now that I look at some of his pictures again, it does look pretty natural But with the new cut he has now, he also looks like Danson with lots of hair, haha.

Yup, Tiffany has been together with Ethan Ruan for a long time (5 years I think). Oh, you like his ghetto style in Hana Kimi, too? I don't think highly of his acting skills after watching some of his TV drama, but I really dig his look and acting in Hana Kimi. That cornrows suit him very well. I wonder how he'll look like with dreadlocks

I tried that megavideo again, but it still won't work for me. I remember last time you also posted some megavideo links in Fahrenheit thread. When I clicked on that big play button in the middle of the screen, it directed me to this adultfinder site. This time I clicked on the small play button in the lower left hand corner, and it still won't work. Maybe you have to sign up to view the video?

I tried to look it up on youtube and find this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UI0vR1rWvIA
    Is it the same one? If it is, then Jiro spoke Taiwanese during that one portion, but sorry, I don't understand Taiwanese even though I'm half Taiwanese haha. Like swim, I don't speak Taiwanese, but I will recognize it when it's spoken =P Hmm, I read the youtube comments, and someone translated it as follows: "beautiful flowers are found in others' gardens, beautiful wives are at others' house." I understand Wu Chun's portion since he said it in Mandarin, hehe. He said that Taiwanese has another saying: "The moon overseas is rounder" (Note: It's like American saying "The grass is always greener on the other side"). Hope that answers your question.

Oh, Chun doesn't exactly speak Taiwanese (Tai Yu). He speaks Hokkien. Tai Yu is a variant of Hokkien, so it's very similar but somewhat different. Dunno if that makes sense to you, lol.

Swim mei, thanks for the pictures! Is it winter in Japan/Korea now? Ariel and Joe wear (thick) jackets in the first picture; only Jiro's dressed like spring. Maybe he's used to the cold weather from filming Rolling Love But in the next two pictures, it's Ariel who's braving the cold, hehe.

You're also going to Taiwan later this year? Nice! I love the night markets. Can't wait!!^^

Yeah, you definitely have higher chance with Jiro with your mixed heritage. You have the upper hand. I admit defeat, lol.

I forgot to comment about Jiro's frugality. Unlike the other three Fahrenheit members, Jiro doesn't come from a rich family. He has the burden to pay off his family debt, that's why he's very careful with his money. It's like Ariel's background. Jiriel anyone? :P
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-27-08 at 04:35 AM.

Jiro's new blog entry 4/27/08
    Translated by Jilly

Rolling Love will finally start airing

Been busy with "Rolling Love" promotional activities recently
    Also busy with "They Kiss Again" overseas promotion

Everyday, everyday is super busy
    Thanks everyone for your support and concern

Because I see you guys in Korea and Japan
    Da Dong feels very happy

Ha! In short, Da Dong will work really really hard

Oh yeah, Da Dong's stomach is much better now

Da Dong must continue to work hard again tomorrow
    You guys, too. Remember to watch "They Kiss Again." It's the last episode.

And don't forget to also watch a great show "Rolling Love" ~~!! Cool ~~!!!

========

Jiro must be really busy. He usually writes long blog entries, but this time it's very short and simple =P

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/RollingLove-3.jpg')
    Pic credit to GTV
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-27-08 at 09:41 PM.

Thanks for the goodies, Jilly Jie! This is a quick stop, because I'm supposed to be in bed, huhuhu. I think Jiro's stomach was still ehhh on the Korea/Japan TKA promo, b/c he was still eating special porridge instead of the regular food there Even though he was having stomach problems and lost 5 kg, he still went on the promo. So/almost too hard-working. Hope he takes care of himself!

It must be kinda chilly in Korea right now, despite Ariel's dress making it look like spring. Notice she was wearing boots? I'm guessing it's cool Spring there now?

More Korea pics, credit to baidu:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3119/sqpmb5jm9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/8607/e12142a972980dee1f17a25zx7.jpg')

In Japan, credit to baidu and FRH Japan fanclub:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/4351/rtsri5jdfg4.jpg')

Ahh, poor Jiro. I sure hope he starts feeling better soon.

LOL. Jiro's hand holding the wok in the Rolling Love poster looks quite big and weird-looking. It just looks funny to me. That poster also makes Jiro look like the only chef. I'm surprised they don't have Danson cooking something too in the poster.

Thanks for the pics, swimfishy. I especially like the one where Ariel is holding onto both Jiro's and Joe's arms.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hey beanybeans!

Yeah, I hope Jiro feels better soon - he's got a busy schedule ahead still, poor guy

Hehe, I thought the poster looked kinda funny, too. Jiro does look good in it, but it's kinda weird how they set up the poster. Look how muscly Jiro's arm looks - must have been all of the wok lifting

That one's my fave pic too - just love how the whole cast is like a family

Here's two more pics, credit as marked:

Blowing a kiss to the fans:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll221/cowsswim/ht7hoi.jpg')

Waving goodbye to fans in Korea:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll221/cowsswim/eb166ade4ac3194accbf1a10.jpg')

Jiro looks ultra cool in the pics you just posted, swimfishy. Definitely digging the little kiss he blows to the fans.

And yeah, Jiro's arm does look overly muscular in the Rolling Love poster. Maybe that's why his hand looks weird to me. His hand must be overly muscular too. LOL.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Swim mei, thanks again for the goodies. Oh yeah, he's blowing that kiss to me, lol.

Oh, poor Jiro, he lost 5 kg now? That's a lot weight (11 lbs)! He is very hardworking indeed. Even Show Luo also commented that on his game show. You know what he needs... a caring and thoughtful girlfriend to take care of him. Preferably someone like Ariel haha. Yeah, I'm a big supporter of Jiriel. Don't they look like adorable couple in the first picture hehe. I like the second picture, too. Holding onto Jiro's and Joe's arms, Ariel looks like the happiest woman in the world! =P And one happy family

Beanybeans, yeah, I also thought Jiro's hand is pretty big in the Rolling Love poster. That must be from the wok lifting, lol. You're right about the poster making Jiro like the only chef. There are rumors that Danson, Genie, and Xiao Xun are unhappy about it. Even during Rolling promotion, the host put Jiro in an embarassing situation by asking him what makes him think that he deserves to have his picture blown up so much bigger than the rest of the casts in the poster? Grrr! It's not Jiro's fault! It's not like he wants it to be that way. Comic Production actually creates this drama for Jiro to test his popularity/marketability, although Danson is also the lead actor in the series. But because the poster focuses solely on Jiro, Danson's fans are mad that he didn't get an equal attention. Danson's manager said that the company did receive many protest letters from the fans, but Danson himself never voiced his displeasure. His manager also mentioned that the poster might be just a concept poster since the lead actress (Genie) also looks small in the poster. Genie's manager said that Genie is in China now, but she thinks it's still okay.

Gosh, I can't believe one poster can create such a chaotic situation! I hope it won't negatively affect the ratings.
    Last edited by Jilly; 04-28-08 at 06:25 PM.