Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jiro Wang

beanybeans, don't worry about it. I know what you mean. I've been preoccupied with something else too lately, so I can't contribute as much I want to either. Anyway, all comments more than welcome!
    Yeah, Jiro is a great artist. I'm also very impressed with his artwork. I don't know how long he's been drawing, but with that kind of talent, I bet he's been drawing "forever" lol.

sugar, I'll go with the obvious: ISWAK and TKA =P
    I personally also like KO One, but I don't know if that's your cup of tea =p

Latest update: Jiro and Genie are filming MV together for 消失的彩虹 (Xiao Shi De Cai Hong) which is also the ending song for Rolling Love.

Superstar Express Press Con

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii54/darlinkks/SE2.jpg')
    credits: onlyrainie, Wryscelle @AF, and buttercupmm @fahrenheit-globa1

Superstar Express Poster

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii54/darlinkks/SE.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii54/darlinkks/SE1.jpg')
    credits to piggval @AF and buttercupmm @fahrenheit-globa1

Yeah, it does seem like Jiro's been drawing since forever. He's got some major skills there.

Oh so the new series with Rainie is called Superstar Express? Haha, she's got agoraphobia and Jiro's gonna end up catching it from her (or something to that extent)? How funny. This sounds more interesting than Rolling Love. Sorry, no offense to Jiro and everyone else who's in the drama. I guess i'm just not big on series that revolve around cooking. And haha, that's funny how they call him a "rinky-dink" celebrity. That doesn't sound too flattering. LOL. I know this was mentioned before but who's the other guy in the poster?

I just noticed this but Jiro's character name is Mars? How weird and random.

And Jilly, who's that in your avatar?
    Last edited by beanybeans; 06-04-08 at 06:59 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Jun.4.08 FRH has bad days: Chun injured, Jiro stomach ache

Source: The Liberty Times
    Translated by aiwa @fahrenheit-globa1

Fahrenheit experiences bad luck in a roll-Chun has new injury on leg, becoming steel leg, Jiro has stomach ache, looking for trouble

Chun was filming "Kungfu Butterfly" yesterday as he was rumored to have twisted his leg, while playing sword, he stretched his thigh muscles turning into "steel legs"! On the other hand, Jiro was rumored to have diarrhea when he went to Malaysia, the two good bros share similar fate, "Fahrenheit" has many injured soldier!

Whole body becomes stiff, turns into iron man

A few days ago while filming "Kungfu Butterfly", "Ah-Sa" was tragically hit on the pelvic bone by extra actor and had to be hospitalized; Chun was not in good condition as well, hanging on wires to fly across rooftops and climb over walls, falling from 2nd floor's window, and injuring his fingers, palms, bruises all over, blood stained, but he does not nag about the pain, as he feels his body becoming more firm, he said: "It's worth it!"

Having old injuries and scars slowly healing, recently it was rumored that Chun has sprained his legs, while filming a number of jumping scenes, during landing, his center of gravity was weak which caused him to sprain his legs, and his thighs became "steel legs", movement became stiff, turninh into "iron man"!

Frequently having diarrhea, Jiro's weight drops

As Jiro had Gastoenteritis during promotion in Japan, a few days ago while promoting in Malaysia, he begins to have diarhea again, adding on the previously right knee-injured Arron, "Fahrenheit" all became injured soldiers, with only Calvin adding some pounds, gaining back his normal weight.

The accompanying management company "Comic" crew worker states, Chun's injury is very minor, he still eat a lot, eating an entire bowl of Malaysian Bak Kut Teh, showing that his body is in good conditions. While Jiro's appetite was originally small, going to the washroom a few times is "normal", not exceeding the number of others.

Chun's manager states, it's likely to get injured during action film, while practising sword, legs would get sprained, the injuries are not considered too serious, they will heal fast. Chun's health has no big problems, but when it comes to the promotion in Malaysia a few days ago, there were over 2000 fans crowding at the scene, causing pushing and shoving among the people, while the 4 members of "Fahrenheit" wish the fans to be more safe and cautious.

A few days ago, Jiro has diarrhea again.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/aiwa09/FRH%20News/20080604zufe01.jpg')

Chun injured again while filming "Kungfu Butterfly", whole body becomes bruised and stiff.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/aiwa09/FRH%20News/20080604zufe02.jpg')

beanybeans, yeah, the new series is called Superstar Express. I also thought that it looks more promising than Rolling Love. Not that Rolling Love is bad or anything, but Superstar Express really grabs my interest with its funny tagline (agoraphobic girl and rinky-dink celebrity, lol). I don't like Jiro's outfits in the poster, though. Rainie also looks different with short hair. The other guy is George Hu. You might remember him as Wu Chun's brother in Romantic Princess. I can barely recognize him here. I guess they really go to great lengths to make him a believable "Forrest Gump" haha.

Regarding Jiro's character name, Mars, I wonder if it's a popular name in Taiwan. This name is also used in 'The Legend of Speed' (a racing drama starring Rainie and Lee Wei). There is also a Taiwanese actor named Mars Ma Ru Long (one of the leads in 'Goku Dou High School').

Oh, that's Kyoko Mogami from Skip beat! manga in my avatar =P

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee240/aaron_aluan/U996P28T3D2049204F326DT200806050824.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/11/77/82/83/normal41.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/color806fe08.jpg')

Credits: fahrenheit-globa1

Jilly Jie, thanks for all of the goodies! Jiro’s drawings are really good =D I like the dinosaur one. Did he ever take high-level art courses, or did he just kind of figure it out on his own?

I like the poster and pics for Superstar Express. Any news on when it starts filming yet? I wonder why Jiro’s wearing a delivery boy outfit, though… maybe b/c his character has to work to pay the bills b/c his celeb career just doesn’t cut it? The summary sounds interesting… a different kind of story than the usual.

Oh noo, poor Jiro has tummy problems again? He’s going to lose even more weight! And he didn’t even have a chance to gain back his weight from last time =(

Hi Swim mei, I'm on a roll in this thread today haha..
    I think filming will start this month, and it's going to be broadcasted at the end of this year or early next year.
    Haha, the outfit he wore at the press con does look like a delivery boy... kinda reminds me of a UPS delivery guy =P Hmm yeah, Jiro has tummy problems again He has such a sensitive stomach...

Oh, I really like the dinosaur one, too. He went to Fu Hsin Trade & Arts School, so maybe he learned it there?
    I'll post some more of his drawings. I hope you guys don't mind hehe..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/aiwa09/fahrenheit-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3413/en13006bx7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/aiwa09/fahrenheit/art6.jpg')
    credits: fahrenheit-globa1

Aww, Fahrenheit = injured soldiers. Except for maybe Calvin right? He's probably the only one who hasn't had health issues or whatever. Man, Charlene got hospitalized and Chun's all injured filming their movie? Goodness. And poor Jiro. I hope this is the last time where he's losing weight from diarrhea.

Hehe, you too, huh, Jilly? Yeah, Superstar Express' storyline piques my interest more. And uh, actually, i still haven't started watching Romantic Princess yet. I've got most of the episodes but i don't usually watch until all the episodes are subbed. Well, that's unless it's a drama that i'm really interested in watching so that's when i would watch each subbed episode as they're released. I did find out that the guy was George Hu and i was like "oh, that's the guy who's also in Romantic Princess." So he's supposed to play a Forrest Gump kind of character? Is this series by any chance based on manga or anime? And yeah, i heard about the name Mars also being used as one of the character names in another Rainie series. I actually haven't watched too many TW series and i definitely haven't seen any of Rainie's stuff except for a little bit of her Liao Zhai story. Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Oh, I really like the dinosaur one, too. He went to Fu Hsin Trade & Arts School, so maybe he learned it there?
    I'll post some more of his drawings. I hope you guys don't mind hehe..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/aiwa09/fahrenheit-1.jpg')
    credits: fahrenheit-globa1
    And oooh, more nice drawings. I've seen the chibi one of Fahrenheit. I've always thought that was ultra cute and i had no idea that Jiro was the one who drew it. Nice! I thought maybe it was fanart or something. And oh, so he did go to Art school then. Jiro's definitely really talented.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Aww, Chibi FRH *is* really cute... great job, Jiro! (Haha, what's with Arron's hair and his expression, though? Keke, I guess he is more serious/intense usually). Jiro has a really interesting variety of things he draws... people, nature, imaginative things, etc. I hope his stomach gets better and *stays* better soon. He should eat more ginger

Quote Originally Posted by swimfishyswim06 View Post
    Aww, Chibi FRH *is* really cute... great job, Jiro! (Haha, what's with Arron's hair and his expression, though? Keke, I guess he is more serious/intense usually).
    LOL. I never really noticed the Arron chibi expression until you pointed it out, swimfishy. That's pretty darn funny. He looks like he might be a bit constipated. Nevertheless, still pretty darn cute. And is Arron normally more on the serious side?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Jun.05.08 Rainie Yang celebrates birthday. Three ex-lovers sent her birthday SMS messages

Rainie celebrates her birthday with Jiro Wang and George Hu. Rainie admitted that she had 5 previous relationships, but two of them didn't wish her a happy birthday. Her birthday wish is to end her lonely (single) life. Rainie jokingly said that she didn't mind being rumored with either Jiro or George since both of them are hunks.

Jiro also said that his mom likes Rainie. When she knows Jiro and Rainie are going to collaborate together, everytime she saw Rainie on the news, she would say "This girl is pretty good, helped out the family, and now even bought a house for her mom." Jiro said his family background is similar to Rainie's. His debt is almost paid off now, so he started looking for a new house. Upon hearing this, Rainie jokingly said "My house downstairs hasn't been sold yet, you can come and become my neighbor."

Because Rolling Love ratings fall short of expectations, is he worried that he'll meet bad luck again with the new series? He said nothing will change, but he'll wisely choose his role from now on. Rainie consoled him "One time setback is nothing. When you walk on the street, everyone still recognize you."

This is the second time Rainie met George. She smilingly said "I initially thought George is big like Wu Chun, but it turned out he's very slender. His face it even smaller than Jiro's, causing me to have huge pressure."

Source: UDN
    Credit: fahrenheit-globa1

=======================

beanybeans, you haven't watched Romantic princess yet? IMO, that series is not too good, so no need to rush Oh, I watched Liao Zhai, too. Rainie acts with the guy who's going to be the new Yang Kang in LOCH 08, right? And yeah, George Hu will play a Forrest Gump kinda character, so it should be interesting to watch, hehe..

swim mei, we have another thing to tie parallel to Ariel: Jiro is looking for a new house, haha. I just wish his mom said all those nice things about Ariel instead of Rainie, lol.

Btw, you guys are really funny with that Arron chibi comments (constipated? ). But yeah, Arron is a very emotional person. Maybe Jiro is trying to capture this serious side of him =P Here's a slightly different version of chibi Fahrenheit. I don't know why he drew Calvin with such big eyes, and whom is he trying to kiss?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2568/en13001ws4.jpg')[

Oh wow, Jiro's mom likes Rainie that much huh? And yeah, it'd be cool if Jiro's mom also gives the same nice compliments to Ariel.

LOL. Thanks for the advice on Romantic Princess, Jilly. I definitely am in no rush. I've actually been in J-drama mode for a little while now even though i haven't been good with watching those. Hehe.

So is George Hu supposed to play a friend of Rainie's or something? And oh, that Liao Zhai guy is going to be Yang Kang in LOCH 2008? I think i might've seen some pics of him in costume and i guess i did think he looked familiar. I still haven't finished that one Liao Zhai story yet. Nobody in it really gages my interest. Hehe.

And oooh, more chibi FLH pics. Hmm, i think i like the first chibi Arron more. He looks a bit faded in the second one and i'm not really liking how his nose looks there. Hehe. And LOL. What's up with Calvin big googley eyes? Too funny. He looks a bit zombie-like. And maybe Jiro is blowing a kiss at us fans.
    I <3 MatsuJun

beanybeans, oh, so you're into J-drama? No wonder you listened to a lot of Japanese songs (I saw your posts in the music thread ). I actually don't really like the second chibi. Everyone looks a bit weird. Jiro must be goofing around when drawing this, haha. But he must have a personal vendetta against Calvin for drawing him like that... no, j/k Calvin likes to tell cold jokes, so maybe Jiro is just teasing him =P

George is supposed to play Rainie's childhood lover. I still get a kick out of "a rinky dink celebrity and a Forrest Gump fighting over an agoraphobic girl" lol. I hope this series turns out to be as good as it sounds

Here's the synopsis:

click to show/hide spoilers

Momo is a pleasant looking girl that doesn't care much for her apppearance and never dressess up. Her idol has been "Casaba the Alien Prince", a main character in a comic book, since she was a little girl. She has always believed that the prince will one day come to her in real life... She's a totally agoraphobic girl. Her parents had both passed away so her sister ChuChu is her only family. However, Chuchu is quite lazy and messy so Momo has to take care of her sister's daily life.

Since Momo is anti-social, her only friend at school is Chia Sen-who she grew up with. Chia Sen is the sole heir of a multi-national business, who is athletic, handsome and also happens to be Momo's childhood lover. But his IQ still remains as an eight year old, so everyone calls him "Forrest Gump". He's the swim team captain of Ching Hai University, and is always the most popular character among the sports teams. Momo means more than an angel to Chia Sen, he always thinks that their relationship will never change. But when Mars comes to their lives, Chia Sen starts an animosity towards this person for the first time in his life.

Mars is an idol singer who is also an actor. He's very talented with music, so his first album made him a popular star right away. But the popularity shrank in a few years because of some negative news. His agency finally decides to freeze him with a false press release of him returning to school to obtain his bachelor's degree in order to re-establish a fresh image for him. But in fact, it is to let Mars fend for himself.

When Mars becomes Momo's room-mate, it totally changes Momo's life. What does it take for a rinky-dink celebrity to fall in love with an agoraphobic girl? And what does Forrest Gump need to do to get his angel back? Let's find out what will happen when their love goes agoraphobic!
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-09-08 at 06:57 PM.

LOL. Funny how you mentioned that 'cause i'm about to post again in that "what are you listening to" thread. I just got Utada Hikaru's latest album in the mail today so i've been listening to her cd for a little while today. And yeah, J-dramas are pretty entertaining and they're normally much shorter than some of these Chinese/Taiwanese series. Still, i can't seem to handle watching those. Hehe. I get so easily distracted. I love Fahrenheit and all but my favorite group right now is a Japanese one. It also helps when news and other video files get subbed, which a lot of the Japanese ones are. I guess there are just more people who can speak/understand Mandarin than Japanese. Must be nice. At any rate, i've still been supporting FLH by buying all of their albums (minus the Japanese single since i prefer artists to sing in languages that they're fluent in...hehe) and i've got a bunch of their TW-dramas downloaded and lined up, ready to watch (whenever that will be...hehe).

I agree. I prefer the first FLH chibi set too. Haha, telling cold jokes gets you big zombie googley eyes. Poor Calvin. But if there are any more chibi drawings by Jiro, do post them. They're so cute to look at.

And LOL at the synopsis. Now i see why Jiro's the "rinky dink" celebrity. Interesting little love triangle there too. This series definitely sounds more interesting than Rolling Love. I'm looking forward to watching it though i'm not sure how i'll feel about Rainie. I guess we'll see. And uh, what kind of college is this where guys room with girls? Eh? Unless they're living off campus or something and not in a dorm.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Yeah, J-dramas are very short indeed and they do have good quality subbing unlike those Chinese/Taiwanese and Korean series. Do you understand Japanese? I'm just curious since you're very much into J-drama and songs =P Hmm, I think I know who is your favorite group... is it KAT-TUN? Hehe. Regarding FLH singing Japanese, I don't like it either. They sound awkward IMHO. Haha, poor Calvin =P But you should watch him telling cold jokes... it's funnier to look at the people's reactions than the joke itself

Lol, I think Jiro and Rainie are living off campus. If they live in a dorm, I'd like to know what kind of college is so liberal, haha. I'm really hoping that this new series will fare much better than Rolling Love. It would do a lot of damage to Jiro's confidence if this one also flops

Haha, how'd you know? KAT-TUN is my ultimate love. I bought so much of their stuff that it's good i've got this job of mine to support me. LOL. And no, i wish! I wish i could understand all of these languages without needing English subs. The only Asian language that i know totally doesn't help me watch stuff that's in Japanese, Mandarin, or Cantonese. Well, unless it was dubbed in that language. That's how i was introduced to Asian dramas, well, more specifically, HK dramas. I grew up watching this stuff. And it's still just as addicting. Hmm, i still have yet to venture over to the K-scene but i doubt that will ever happen since their stuff doesn't really phase me. Besides, it's hard enough to even keep up with all of this other stuff. It took me a while to even get into Japanese stuff. Sorry for going off-topic, but are you into J-stuff too, Jilly?

I first heard their Japanese single, Stay with you, from watching the PV for it and yeah, i thought it was kinda weird. It wasn't as natural-sounding. Sometimes when you listen to a language you don't know long enough, you can tell what it's supposed to sound like and when it's more on the natural side. Hehe. I'll still put the PV onto my iPod but i definitely didn't buy their single. I take it you didn't buy it either, Jilly?

You know, i still have yet to see Calvin tell a joke? Though it would be better if i actually could understand what he was saying. But i guess the looks on people's faces might crack me up too. Poor Calvin. Hehe.

Yeah, i read yesterday after posting that Rainie is renting out a room from her place or something and that's where Jiro comes along. So no co-ed co-ed there. But that would've been funny if they really were living in a dorm that's that liberal. Though normally it's when the girl or guy dresses up as the opposite sex or for some weirdo reason, the dorm people mess up and put a girl in with a guy b/c of her name being a guy's name.

True, true. You know, i believe that Superstar Express will do better than Rolling Love. I think the story line would cater to more people. Plus, doesn't Rainie have a big fan base? And oh, does anyone know who will be singing the theme song? Will it be Fahrenheit or Rainie? Hmm...
    Last edited by beanybeans; 06-10-08 at 08:24 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Haha, so I was right about KAT-TUN I also grew up watching HK series (with subs =P), but now I mostly watch T-Drama. I want to get into J-stuff, but J-Drama DVDs are kinda hard to get (I don't like watching it on the computer), so I end up picking up some K-drama to switch it up a bit, even though their stuff doesn't really appeal me either. Maybe I should give JDorama a try since I've heard lots of good reviews on many of the new series

Heh, so I'm not the only one who's iffy on Fahrenheit singing Japanese. If you think Stay With You is kinda weird, you should listen to the Japanese version of Xin Wo. It's pretty rough >< (sorry, no offense to those who like it!). Like you said, it doesn't sound natural. I was like... am I being overly critical here coz over at the other FLH forum, everyone praises their crossover attempt. So yeah, I didn't buy their Japanese single. Do you know if their single is well received in Japan, beanybeans? FLH have graced several Japanese magazines, so I take it as they are pretty popular over there?

Some pics from Stay With You/Xin Wo (Heart Nest) Japanese single (you'll get a mini photobook with the CD):
    click to show/hide spoilers

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Fahrenheit/StayWithYou.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Fahrenheit/StayWithYou-1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Fahrenheit/StayWithYou-2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Fahrenheit/StayWithYou-3.jpg')

credits: pink8915 @yam

Yeah, I think Rainie does have a large fan base. Her last couple series have been successful, but I don't know if it's due to her pairing with Mike. Hmm, who will win the battle to sing the theme song? Hehe. But you know, for the Rolling Love OST, none of the songs sung by Fahrenheit (Heng Xing) and Danson are in it because they they don't belong in the same company that's releasing it, so you'll only find Genie's songs in the OST. It's so weird. I don't get it

Btw, I thought Jiro has lots fans here. Where is everyone hiding? =P

oh my goodness! long posts are long! lol, gonna take me a while to read these......

Hi ladies! Sorry, I have to get to bed pronto, but I did want to say that Superstar Express sounds pretty intriguing. Hehe, and I think Jiro’s mom would have said the same things about Ariel if it was Ariel and Jiro as the main co-stars in a drama. Funny – I think the place Rainie is joking about for Jiro’s new house is the same apartment she was (Seriously) trying to get Ariel to buy, so they could live next to each other. LOL, the second set of chibis looks funny! I think Jiro was thinking of you, Jilly Jie

LOL. I still wonder how you were able to guess that KT is my favorite group, Jilly. I must've given it away some where. And yeah, i know what you mean about watching dramas and what not on your computer. I'm just happy that there are nice fansubbers who even provide subbed videos. I've been meaning to do this for the longest time now but i'm hoping to put whatever series onto dvds and then just watch them on my tv and standalone dvd player. But knowing me, i have no idea when that's going to happen. Hehe. And yeah, you should give 'em a try, Jilly. It took me a while to get used to listening to the language when i first started out but now it's like whatever. And the series are pretty good too.

I still haven't listened to Heart Nest yet. I guess i'm still hesitant about it. Rough? Gosh, this should be interesting then. I've mainly come across people who are more into the Mandarin version of Xin Wo. Could be the biasness of listening to the original version first too. Though if you don't sound like a native speaker of the language, i guess that would make the song not as enjoyable to listen to either.

And no, i don't know if their single was well received. I should go back and check the Oricon charts. I don't usually check that stuff though. Okay! I just checked really quickly and it looks like they made it onto the charts and made it to #27 during the week their first single was released. What i'm looking at only has 30 spots and for all of the later weeks, Stay with you wasn't in the top 30 at all. But that's good they even made it to #27 for a new non-Japanese group.

And speaking of Japanese singles, did you guys hear that they're going to release another one in August? I got the notification email on it from cdjapan:

PCCA-2721
    Fahrenheit/Treasure[w/ DVD, Limited Edition] CDA
    1800 yen US$17/108.05 Release Date:2008/08/20
    Description:New single release from Fahrenheit includes the summery, up-tempo title track "Treasure" plus B-side Japanese language version of "Kimi ni Muchu" from the group's debut album! This version includes bonus DVD wiht the music video for "Treasure" plus alternate jacket artwork. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.
    URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=PCCA-2721
    PCCA-70221
    Fahrenheit/Treasure[w/ Photo Book, Limited Edition] CDA
    1500 yen US$14/108.05 Release Date:2008/08/20
    Description:New single release from Fahrenheit includes the summery, up-tempo title track "Treasure" plus B-side Japanese language version of "Kimi ni Muchu" from the group's debut album! This version includes bonus mini photobook and alternate jacket artwork.
    URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=PCCA-70221
    PCCA-70222
    Fahrenheit/Treasure[Regular Edition] CDA
    1200 yen US$11/108.05 Release Date:2008/08/20
    Description:New single release from Fahrenheit includes the summery, up-tempo title track "Treasure" plus B-side Japanese language version of "Kimi ni Muchu" from the group's debut album!
    URL - http://cdjapan.jp/d.html?KEY=PCCA-70222
    Hmm, i wonder what Treasure is going to sound like. And i'm not sure which debut album song Kimi ni Muchu is. I saw people saying that it's their Japanese version of Ai Dao. Anyway, i can't believe they're already going to be releasing another Japanese single. They must be pretty popular for that to happen huh? Or maybe this is their way to get FLH noticed over there? Plus, they're releasing multiple versions again just like how most of those Japanese artists do it over there. Maybe i should really say that's how it is when it comes to JE groups. They know how to take your money. They've definitely taken mine when it comes to KAT-TUN. Hehe.

I'm sure the mini-photobook will be just as nice as the one that came with Stay with you. So is anyone gonna buy the Treasure single and give it a try?

And that's funky about the Rolling Love OST. Just b/c they're not part of the same company as that of the OST? I didn't even know that could be an issue over there. So weird. But i'm hoping that FLH will end up releasing it on one of their future albums. So far that seems to be the case except for that one OST song from KO One and one from Tokyo Juliet.

So swimfishy, are Ariel and Rainie really close or something? Is that why Rainie wanted her to move near her? That would be really interesting if Jiro does end up buying that place near Rainie.

BTW, a bit off-topic, but have you finished moving already and started your new job yet? Hope everything's going relatively smoothly for you.
    Last edited by beanybeans; 06-17-08 at 09:50 PM.
    I <3 MatsuJun