Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Jiro Wang

Thanks for the info, beanybeans. I'm surprised that they'll release another Japanese single so soon after Heart Nest. So Treasure will be a brand new song like Stay With You, right? And the other song is the Japanese version of Ai Dao? Hmm, I wonder why they don't want to use the song from their latest album. Yeah, the mini photobook should be be nice, but I don't think I want to fork out $17 just for two whopping songs. You're right, those JE groups really know how to take your money lol.

Wow, it's good that Stay With You made it to #27 although it's only for a week. That's a good start Oh man, now I feel kinda bad for saying Heart Nest sounds pretty rough. It's too harsh a word. But I do think that the Mandarin version is better as it's more harmonized and natural sounding =P

Yeah, I hope they'll release Heng Xing in their future album. Will be soon? Hehe.

swim mei, haha, you always sound tired lately. Working too hard?
    Oh, the place Rainie's joking about is the same one she's trying to get Ariel to buy? What if both Jiro and Ariel want to move to that apartment? Lol.

Hey sora!

Jun.17.08 Jiro help junior Jade to film MV

Tickling junior's foot, Jiro got cut

Jiro's "MV life" went from furniture mover to express courier, female lead role went from A-Mei to Jade Liu, in the end had 6 intimate interaction with a "broken leg girl", within those, the feet tickling was too intimate, so the company decided to cut out the part.

China Super Girl Jade Liu is "HIM"'s precious little junior, first working with Arron and Yoga, now warming up for her new album "This is the Way I am", inviting senior Jiro to help film in the new hit "Smiling Tears" MV. Jiro took the day off with "Rolling Love", temporarily leaving behind "blind girl" Genie to help his junior first, this song is actually written according to Jade's mood during her past leg injury.

Interestingly, at the same MV scene, Jiro had filmed A-Mei's "Remember" MV before, at that time he was a furniture mover, this time he became an express courier, like an angel appearing by Jade's side when she was feeling down during her leg injury. The two has filmed for around 24 hours, with 6 intimate scenes with his junior, including princess carry, back carry swirling, tickling feet, back to back chatting, dancing waltz, and embracing to watch the rain after enjoying candle-light dinner.

Within, the feet tickling scene was too intimate, the company decides to keep the two's pure idol image, avoiding Fahrenheit's obaasan fans to go mad, so it will be automatically cut out, this scene is only open to the reporters interviewing. As for cut out scene, the handsome guy and pretty girl competes, Jiro had used 1 whole can of hairspray for styling, this made Jade laugh and said: "I give up."

Jiro (right) helps Jade Liu to film MV, tickling feet.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/aiwa09/FRH%20News/4387423-1875561.jpg')

More pics
    click to show/hide spoilers

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/chocobourbon/f_Img25754278m_589eb88.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/chocobourbon/f_Img25754278m_3939cf9.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/chocobourbon/f_Img25754277m_ff62703.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/chocobourbon/f_Img25754277m_e4d1eda.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/chocobourbon/f_Img25754277m_1421449.jpg')

------------------------------------

Jun.16.08 Jiro reveals that Rainie likes muscular guys?

Jiro and Rainie collaborate in a new drama "Superstar Express", starring as a degrading superstar, being curious about the outside world, will he be worrying about "life is like a play"? While he was doing a cosmetic endorsement yesterday he clearly stated, before he became popular in "Fahrenheit" he has already experienced the feeling of being unpopular, he views his status very openly, if there's no other way, even acting in Taiwanese drama will be OK.

Jiro also reveals, when he first work with Rainie, she thought he looked cold, seemed hard to get along, but after filming in the past few days, they soon got know each other well, the two will even chat about the type of opposite sex that they are attracted to. He said that Rainie likes guys that are handsome, muscular, and has good arm muscle tones, while chatting she was very open, unlike himself, answering more conservatively, said he likes girls who "knows how to cook", "kind to the elderly", while stating that he is not too picky about looks.

Jiro used to be an assistant hairstylist, endorsing cosmetic make-up is very familar to him.

Articles and pics credit to fahrenheit-globa1

Jilly, yeah, that's how i took it...that Treasure is going to be a new Japanese song just like how Stay with you was. Well, i'm not exactly sure about the Japanese version of Ai Dao being the B-side of the upcoming single but that's what i had read someone else say. I'm not sure why they didn't use a more recent song like from their 2nd album either. Then again, why don't they just sing a brand new song in Japanese instead of translating one of the Mandarin songs? So i take it you won't be buying any of the versions of the upcoming single then huh?

I wonder how the Treasure single will do on the Oricon charts. I guess we'll see. And hehe, don't feel bad. I still haven't listened to Heart Nest and i'm pretty sure i'm not going to like it. I don't even really like Stay with you and that's originally sung in Japanese.

And wow, first Liu Li Yang (when did she take on the name Jade by the way? ) works with Arron for Ti Amo and now Jiro is appearing in her MV? Interesting. I'm not particularly a fan of her singing so i'm not too excited to watch this MV. They're planning on cutting out the foot tickling scene? How funny. That's what you call intimate? Okay. So have you watched the MV yet, Jilly? What'd you think of it and is it a slow song?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Translated by catalie @asianfanatics.net
    Edited by piggyval♥ @ asianfanatics.net

2008. 06. 22

LIBERTY TIMES Crazy fan staying beside Jiro's house, following closely and taking sneak photos.

Fans too infatuated with "Da Dong" Jiro Wang, fan moves from Nan Bu to Taipei, living opposite his house, with every action "all recorded". This causes other Jiro fans to be furious and scolded online "Is this actually "obstruction" or "love" !

Dadong's every actions recorded

The exaggerated actions of the girl fan mentioned above, has caused other fans to be discontented, protesting to Liberty Times and pointing their fingers at this 20-year-old fangirl. Not only does she cause hassles(by photographing) at the set of "Superstar Express" ,staff members also started to scold, reacting to Jiro, "Control your fans!" Jiro obviously was being hassled, but had to apologise on behalf of his fans.

Readers revealed, regardless of day or night the fan mentioned above would be on the lookout and takes sneak shots of Da Dong eating, working, driving, going home "all recorded" Even while taking photos, this had caused a car accident to happen. Also, when Da Dong's window blinds were not closed, she would take photos of him.

Idols advise not to abandon school

Yesterday Fahrenheit made an appearance at an endorsement event, Jiro expressed that he heard of this issue, though he was unsure of their position or looks. But when he heard that photos were taken when his blinds at home were not closed, Jiro widened his eyes in shock, "Don't be like that la! That is really scary!" Even though fans repeatedly hassle him, he said, "She should probably have other things to do, hopefully it doesn't affect her lifestyle, I hope that fans don't abandon school or work by chasing celebrities."

4 members of Fahrenheit feel perplexed by fans

Fahrenheit are very popular, Chun has fans watching his house longterm, and it has caused him to move house twice. Fans can also be seen anytime at Calvin's house (front door) in Tian Mu. Even though he is always giving his fans "instructive spiritual speech", but persuasion has no effect! Not only that, everytime Arron goes out of his house, he has to take an underground route. From the carpark, he stealthily leaves home for work. Every since a cafe opened right opposite his house, fans inside the cafe can see Arron taking the transparent elevator going out, coming home Every step of Arron is plainly visible.

Even though fans are crazy, they mean everything to an artist.
    The 4 members of Fahrenheit Chun, Jiro, Calvin, Arron rode bikes with fans under the high temperature of 35 degrees. And also, ate kiwis together due to the Kiwi endorsement event. Arron's stomach was not feeling well yesterday, and his injured leg has not yet recovered. Being thoughtful, his fans even told him not to ride the bikes. On this hot day the four of them perspired as though it was raining. With 7 digits endorsement reward, the four of them commented that money is hard to earn!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee288/forever_alwayz/29-2.jpg')

Jiro's home is also targeted by fans, they even live next door to him, convenient to get close to idol

Everytime Jiro finishes an event, a whole group of fangirls follow him closely, even cross the road with him

================================

beanybeans, I've seen the MV. It's a slow song, and they look pretty cute together. Haha, yeah, I can't believe they cut the foot tickling scene because they think it's too intimate LOL. Oh, I also read another article saying that "Jade's rain scene was mind-blowing." It's not like that, alright

Man, it's one thing to fangirl and it's another to move near their favorite celebrity and stalk them all day like that. Doesn't she have better things to do than to interrupt Jiro's life like that? I guess she doesn't work or go to school then? Anyway, it's pretty freaky plus she's apparently blatantly obvious with her stalking that a lot of people notice it. She should probably put herself in his shoes and try to imagine how it would feel to be stalked like that. There's like no privacy whatsoever. And poor Jiro. They're telling him to control his fans as if he has any control over what they do. An underground route that Arron takes? Good grief. These poor guys. I know everyone is fascinated with celebrities but man, some people can really go overboard. BTW, is that picture showing where Jiro lives or something, Jilly? If so, should they be doing that? More people might try to hunt him down or something.

I'll still refrain from watching the MV. Just for a little while. Hehe. So why didn't you think that Jade's rain scene is "mind-blowing," Jilly? Just curious to know what that scene was really like.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Talking

i love this drama!!!!
    BIG Fan of Jiro

Quote Originally Posted by kolanie View Post
    i love this drama!!!!
    May i ask which one you're referring to?
    I <3 MatsuJun

..wat's the recent news with jiro wang ryt now..

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Translated by catalie @asianfanatics.net
    Edited by piggyval♥ @ asianfanatics.net

2008. 06. 22

LIBERTY TIMES Crazy fan staying beside Jiro's house, following closely and taking sneak photos.

Fans too infatuated with "Da Dong" Jiro Wang, fan moves from Nan Bu to Taipei, living opposite his house, with every action "all recorded". This causes other Jiro fans to be furious and scolded online "Is this actually "obstruction" or "love" !

Dadong's every actions recorded

The exaggerated actions of the girl fan mentioned above, has caused other fans to be discontented, protesting to Liberty Times and pointing their fingers at this 20-year-old fangirl. Not only does she cause hassles(by photographing) at the set of "Superstar Express" ,staff members also started to scold, reacting to Jiro, "Control your fans!" Jiro obviously was being hassled, but had to apologise on behalf of his fans.

Readers revealed, regardless of day or night the fan mentioned above would be on the lookout and takes sneak shots of Da Dong eating, working, driving, going home "all recorded" Even while taking photos, this had caused a car accident to happen. Also, when Da Dong's window blinds were not closed, she would take photos of him.

Idols advise not to abandon school

Yesterday Fahrenheit made an appearance at an endorsement event, Jiro expressed that he heard of this issue, though he was unsure of their position or looks. But when he heard that photos were taken when his blinds at home were not closed, Jiro widened his eyes in shock, "Don't be like that la! That is really scary!" Even though fans repeatedly hassle him, he said, "She should probably have other things to do, hopefully it doesn't affect her lifestyle, I hope that fans don't abandon school or work by chasing celebrities."

4 members of Fahrenheit feel perplexed by fans

Fahrenheit are very popular, Chun has fans watching his house longterm, and it has caused him to move house twice. Fans can also be seen anytime at Calvin's house (front door) in Tian Mu. Even though he is always giving his fans "instructive spiritual speech", but persuasion has no effect! Not only that, everytime Arron goes out of his house, he has to take an underground route. From the carpark, he stealthily leaves home for work. Every since a cafe opened right opposite his house, fans inside the cafe can see Arron taking the transparent elevator going out, coming home Every step of Arron is plainly visible.

Even though fans are crazy, they mean everything to an artist.
    The 4 members of Fahrenheit Chun, Jiro, Calvin, Arron rode bikes with fans under the high temperature of 35 degrees. And also, ate kiwis together due to the Kiwi endorsement event. Arron's stomach was not feeling well yesterday, and his injured leg has not yet recovered. Being thoughtful, his fans even told him not to ride the bikes. On this hot day the four of them perspired as though it was raining. With 7 digits endorsement reward, the four of them commented that money is hard to earn!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee288/forever_alwayz/29-2.jpg')

Jiro's home is also targeted by fans, they even live next door to him, convenient to get close to idol

Everytime Jiro finishes an event, a whole group of fangirls follow him closely, even cross the road with him

================================

beanybeans, I've seen the MV. It's a slow song, and they look pretty cute together. Haha, yeah, I can't believe they cut the foot tickling scene because they think it's too intimate LOL. Oh, I also read another article saying that "Jade's rain scene was mind-blowing." It's not like that, alright

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

those girls are so lucky...waAaaHhh..i want that too..but too bad for me...im here in philippines!!