Thread: Ma Ya Shu

Default Ma Ya Shu

Hi

I could not find any thread for this actress, so I hope people can post some pics and info about her. If there is already a thread about her, then please delete this. Thanks

Ma Ya Shu is really a talented and good look celebrity. I have her few pictures and will post them soon.

i think there is a thread for her already but i think it could just be me too...i think her and nicky makes a cute couple...

Quote Originally Posted by tikklles_hlub View Post
    i think there is a thread for her already but i think it could just be me too...i think her and nicky makes a cute couple...

Where is that thread ? I could not find it in the actress forum index, please direct me to that thread. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tikklles_hlub View Post
    She divorced Nicky Wu for an Australian billionaire, which caused her to be universally hated in Greater China.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    She divorced Nicky Wu for an Australian billionaire, which caused her to be universally hated in Greater China.
    and that includes me. it's like she married him just to further her career, then found someone better and left him.
    i felt so bad for nicky!

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    and that includes me. it's like she married him just to further her career, then found someone better and left him.
    i felt so bad for nicky!
    Her new hubby is NOT better. Just a lot a lot richer. This woman only has dollar signs in her eyes.

Multi-millionaire Nicky was not enough for this gold-digger. She wanted a billionaire.

Ma Yashu cashes in again with marriage
    http://maydaily.com/2010/07/01/ma-ya...with-marriage/

Chinese actress Ma Yashu (馬雅舒), ex-wife of The Little Tigers’ (小虎隊) Nicky Wu (吳奇隆), has got her hands on an Australian billionaire.

She was married on Sunday in her hometown of Kunming in Yunnan province.

Her hubby, James Robert Hayes, is a high-level executive of a video game software company and reportedly has assets worth over US$1 billion.

Hayes applied for a divorce in 2008, after he met Ma in late 2007.

The 34-year-old actress first came to public attention when she and Wu, who was a member of the popular boy band The Little Tigers, from Taiwan, registered their marriage at the end of 2006.

However, after a short honeymoon period, rumors of their breakup made headlines as the two seldom spent time together due to their “busy working schedules.”

Ma was spotted dating other men several times, while Wu is said to have remained loyal and never publicly criticized his former love.

Finally, distraught by Ma’s repeated betrayals, Wu decided to divorce her last year and paid her alimony of around NT$42 million (US$1.3 million), plus six houses he owned.

Good luck and prosperity to the happy pair!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-28-11 at 11:52 AM.

At least on the surface, MYS's done way better than most gold diggers. Not only is her new hubby filthy rich, he's not old enough to be her father (or grandfather) or physically/mentally-challenged, and is way better looking than her ex.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Same bird feathers flock together. Hes (the Australian) man divorce his wife after met MaYasu. Her (Mayasu) and Nicky divorce after met him.
    Anyways, I certainly do not want a wife who left her husband for me. Because if she can leave her husband for me, she can LEAVE me for another man later when she find a better one.
    Anyways, Mayasu life, her choice. But I would choose Nicky