Thread: Wuxia Battle RPG

Default Wuxia Battle RPG

The rules are simple. You come in here you fight.

OOC: Anyone is welcome to join in. However, I think I'm gonna have a handful dealing with Delirium.

As Radken turns her around she punches him with her other hand. He pulls back and kicks her. Delirium falls to the ground.
    Radken remains emotionless as a gust of wind flies tentatively through his hair. He looks at Delirium, who is still getting to her feet and has her back to him.
    She springs up and kicks him back and whips her sword at his head. He evades but not quite quick enough. The blade splits the skin over his left cheek and blood begin to spew down his face.
    Trees stood still as clouds float gently across the sky. A deer grazes on grass as Radken dodges another blow from her sword.
    She charges him, weapon whickering through the air in a deadly blur. Radken avoids every swing and viciously hits the girl, breaking her grip on the sword. She goes hand-to-hand with him, landing several kicks and punches to his torso. He beats her back but begins to lose ground again.
    He stumbles backward, goes around a large tree, comes out from the other side and takes a swing. Delirium ducks, punches him again. He reels against another tree, bounces back, takes a few more hits and goes down.
    She pulls out her dagger, poised to strike the killing blow. As the weapon is about to make contact, Radken goes on the offensive, knocking her back ten meters away with his palm and loosens the dagger from her hand. As Delirium bends to retrieve her sword, he pulls out his and stands up.
    "Crazy b*tch."

OOC: Go ahead if you want to add changes to your character or names to your moves.

Maybe you should name it Delirium Unleashed.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

This thread reminds of the Wuxia RPG #4. Seems like I really have to post an update there soon.

Sure, yittz, it was sorta your idea anyway.

Oh man, Wuxia RPGs revived!

Wherever I can transform into delight, understand death, and seeks for destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    The rules are simple. You come in here you fight.

OOC: Anyone is welcome to join in. However, I think I'm gonna have a handful dealing with Delirium.

As Radken turns her around she punches him with her other hand. He pulls back and kicks her. Delirium falls to the ground.
    Radken remains emotionless as a gust of wind flies tentatively through his hair. He looks at Delirium, who is still getting to her feet and has her back to him.
    She springs up and kicks him back and whips her sword at his head. He evades but not quite quick enough. The blade splits the skin over his left cheek and blood begin to spew down his face.
    Trees stood still as clouds float gently across the sky. A deer grazes on grass as Radken dodges another blow from her sword.
    She charges him, weapon whickering through the air in a deadly blur. Radken avoids every swing and viciously hits the girl, breaking her grip on the sword. She goes hand-to-hand with him, landing several kicks and punches to his torso. He beats her back but begins to lose ground again.
    He stumbles backward, goes around a large tree, comes out from the other side and takes a swing. Delirium ducks, punches him again. He reels against another tree, bounces back, takes a few more hits and goes down.
    She pulls out her dagger, poised to strike the killing blow. As the weapon is about to make contact, Radken goes on the offensive, knocking her back ten meters away with his palm and loosens the dagger from her hand. As Delirium bends to retrieve her sword, he pulls out his and stands up.
    "Crazy b*tch."

OOC: Go ahead if you want to add changes to your character or names to your moves.
    Ooooh... That's exactly what I would do. Now to continue...

Delirium rushes forwards keeping her head low. Radken decides to attempt to take the offensive, and attacks with the dagger in three different directions. Just then, a servant comes rushing out with the cheese ordered by Radken. Infuriated because of the cheese, Delirium turns at the last moment and slices the servant's leg off. Radken, bewildered, hesitates before continuing the attack. Delirium throws the shrieking body at Radken, and stabs at him with the severed leg. Radken dodges the body, but gets hit on the leg by the servant's leg. He takes this opportunity to attack, but without regard to his own injuries. Delirium takes a severe blow to her back, and falls down for a moment. She rolls and gets back up, standing with a gap in her back, breathing heavy while Radken started dancing, attacking wildly in his attempt to clear the blood from his eyes.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

OOC: They didn't serve cheese back then just so you know.

Delirium tries to stab Radken in the abdomen but he seizes her arm and flings her a distance away over his shoulder. Delirium recovers quickly but Radken does not give up and turns around to follow up with his Blazing Inferno Palm.
    A huge wave of fire sweeps over Delirium. As the smoke clears, it is apparent that she has managed to block and withstand Radken's attack.
    Delirium then runs forward. The two clashes and in the midst of the fighting, Radken manages to somersault kick hard on Delirium's face and sends her flying off.
    With this, Delirium is forced towards the edge of the cliff. But due to her determination, she suddenly stopped abruptly with all her might. She managed to halt herself with her sword just at the verge of falling off.
    As for Radken, he did not rush forward to follow up with any further attacks and both parties simply stood to their grounds.
    Delirium wipes away the blood that was dripping out of her mouth.
    Radken leaps with the tip of his sword pointing directly straight to end the duel once and for all but as his blade was about to make contact, Delirium repels the fatal strike and knocks him into the air with her palm charged up with internal energy. Delirium tries to impale Radken with her sword but he turns his body around at the last second and lands on his feet.

And Pacifian bears down relentlessly on the both of them, chanting "Amitabha" and tapping them over the head, sending both fighters to heaven. You've guessed it right: these taps are no ordinary taps; they are the secret "Sweeper Monk Taps"....

Muahahaha....

Feeling bored, so I'm just crapping around. Feel free to continue without my interference.

OT: Is the delirium similar to this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_(DC_Comics)?

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Wherever I can transform into delight, understand death, and seeks for destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    OT: Is the delirium similar to this one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_(DC_Comics)?

Han Solo
    Are you talking about me? Hey, I have a comic strip! I guess they should add a continuation: "A Bloody Duel" detailing this battle. And the illustrations should be done nicely. But my original name was encoish; Radken suggested that I change to Delirium due to my perfectly normal actions. And I followed his suggestion. So I'm perfectly content with this name.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    OOC: They didn't serve cheese back then just so you know.

Delirium tries to stab Radken in the abdomen but he seizes her arm and flings her a distance away over his shoulder. Delirium recovers quickly but Radken does not give up and turns around to follow up with his Blazing Inferno Palm.
    A huge wave of fire sweeps over Delirium. As the smoke clears, it is apparent that she has managed to block and withstand Radken's attack.
    Delirium then runs forward. The two clashes and in the midst of the fighting, Radken manages to somersault kick hard on Delirium's face and sends her flying off.
    With this, Delirium is forced towards the edge of the cliff. But due to her determination, she suddenly stopped abruptly with all her might. She managed to halt herself with her sword just at the verge of falling off.
    As for Radken, he did not rush forward to follow up with any further attacks and both parties simply stood to their grounds.
    Delirium wipes away the blood that was dripping out of her mouth.
    Radken leaps with the tip of his sword pointing directly straight to end the duel once and for all but as his blade was about to make contact, Delirium repels the fatal strike and knocks him into the air with her palm charged up with internal energy. Delirium tries to impale Radken with her sword but he turns his body around at the last second and lands on his feet.
    WHAT? No CHEESE? Of course, that's obvious. But I don't see how people could live back then without cheese. Oh well, guess I should change that to spinach or something.

Delirium kicks out at Radken while they were ascending to heaven, and for this they were punished and sent to some obscure place. The Pacifian bears had used too much of their energy and were also sent to heaven along with Delirium and Radken, but they were punished too. Radken pushes both dazed bears away and stops two feet away from Delirium.
    She rushed forwards then suddenly ducked down, swinging her sword swiftly at Radken's legs. Radken jumps and lunges at Delirium's head but misses. The momentum from his previous attack sent him lurching forwards. His foot catches Delirium's neck and she is dragged along with him. Delirium swings backwards with her sword in hope of hitting Radken's legs, but he dodges and kicks out instead. His kick misses, and he was once again in the air from the momentum of his actions.
    Delirium, now standing with her sword pointed down, watched as Radken spun again and again in the air. She started counting, and got to 143 before intentionally stabbing at the air next to Radken. Radken was busy spinning and therefore did not see this odd action, and he continued to think about what he should cook for breakfast the next day. While he was thinking about smashing tomatoes with a mace, Delirium suddenly performed a horizontal slash towards him.
    Startled, he reached out his hand in an attempt to touch the ground, but instead Delirium's sword caught his ring and stopped his spinning. The force behind the slash moved into her arm and caused it to snap while Delirium's body was also forced backwards into the air. Radken started a walk but failed as the world spun around him. He staggered and collapsed while Delirium slammed into a thick tree branch. Her clothes and her broken arm caught and tangled on the branch, and she was forced to dangle in the air and hanged by her bloody clothes.
    The Pacifian bears, who had recently recovered there senses, began to help Delirium by jumping up and pulling her down. Their intentions were good, but they failed and ended up scratching Delirium and ripping her tangled clothes. Although the clothes were ripped, but Delirium was still up there because of the flesh in her snapped arm. The bone protruded from the sides, and glinted under the sunlight.
    Last edited by Delirium; 12-10-07 at 04:57 PM.