Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Lian Kai

Okay, I'll go check out the Dare to Strike thread in a little bit and we can keep going on with our little chats ^_^
    Yup, I totally agree. Yang An and Pai Feng are a better pair and I think they have cute chemistry together. I really dislike Ba Mei's character and don't think she is a good main character to go on. I don't know if I rather would have liked Yan An to live and be with Ba Mei or die....Hmmm...at least Pai Feng sorta gets a happy ending
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hmmm...I'm not quite sure, but he did grow up in America. hehe, I have to agree with the eyes and facial hair, hehe. Both make him look so attractive
    From what I know now, I've seen him in 3 series and he plays a bad guy in 1.5 of those series. Since he was sorta bad in Dare to Strike, even though I don't quite remember him in there. Then in Legend of Master Soh, he was really cute and sweet in the beginning. I blame Felix for turning him evil in the end....hmmmm...what happened to him in there? All I remember is Ruby began teaching students kung fu. Don't know what happened to Felix or Andrew.....
    I think Andrew's pretty handsome
    I saw him in 2000 AD, Legend of Master Soh and a little bit in this other series with Yuen Bao and Alyssa Chia (Legend of Master Soh eerily reminded me of this series).....

At the end Legend of Master Soh....Ruby began teaching students kungfu at the old school (I thought she looked really funny throwing those punches heheh...) and Felix and Andrew met up with each other while going out in the world and fighting evil....heheh....wait, Felix became Beggar Soh...and Andrew...I forgot his character's name...I think he was supposed to be the strong one....heheh from ATV's 10 Tigers from Guangdong....
    -Little Grasshopper-

Thanks T.C.C. for the answer. Sorta coming back to me, I liked Legend of Master Soh a lot. I think I might rerent the series sometime again. Lol, I agree with you that Ruby looked quite funny doing those punching moves and all..... Hmmm...in the end did Andrew's character turn good again? Hmmm.. Felix and him are quite a good pairing for this series
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yup, Andrew turned good at the end of the series
    -Little Grasshopper-

Hehe, that is good to hear!!!!! I liked Andrew better when he was good in there, but he was actually better acting evil, hehe. So Andrew and Felix worked out their differences and all right?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, that is good to hear!!!!! I liked Andrew better when he was good in there, but he was actually better acting evil, hehe. So Andrew and Felix worked out their differences and all right?
    Err yea!! From what I remember anyway...heheh ^_^ But I'm pretty sure they get a long and fight together (not each other) in the end...because later they become part of the "10 Tigers of Guangdong"....heheh
    -Little Grasshopper-

Hehe, I didn't know that Andrew's character from that series was part of the Ten Tigers from Guangdong. Hmmmm....was Ruby's character from Legend of Master Soh in the Ten Tigers of Guangdong?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I don't think so....but in the ATV version Felix's character...I think his name was So Chun? didn't end up with the girl that he loved either....I was so upset at that part!! ...and I totally fell in love with the actor's portrayal of So Chun
    -Little Grasshopper-

I haven't seen the series "The Ten Tigers of Guangdong" Hmmm...who is the actor that played So Chun? However while watching "Fairy Tales for Yong Chun" I think that the younger version of Master Soh was a character in the series. I don't know the actor's name, but I think he gave a good protrayal, towards the end of the series its supposedly that he starts a relationship with the girl who he began to just start liking.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is a poster of the series "Dare to Strike"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/DaretoStrike.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hey people. Ignore me here i'm just here 2 vandalise another thread.

Again, thanks Goddessofhonour! Very sweet of you buddie to post the pictures and chit chat about Andrew. Was Jade Leung in the "The Legend of Master Soh"? My bad, I haven't seen the series yet. I'm quite picky and tend to dwell on old series. But it was the commercial of "Lady Warriors of the Yang Family" that caught my eyes.

Carmen was definately pretty in the series, her character "Ba Mei" was such a naive character but there's more expressions on her face than the usual ones she puts in other series/movies. Anyhow, I'm sitting here hoping to catch another new series/movie of Andrew.

No problem Twilight Hehe, since I posted pictures and all I thought I should stay and chit chat with everyone a bit. Hehe, it does help increase posts, lol, but I enjoy doing. Must keep this thread up so others can join in Nope, Jade Leung didn't star in "The Legend of Master Soh" but it stars : Felix Wong, Andrew Lian Kai, and Ruby Lin as the main female lead.

Yeah, Carmen did okay as Ba Mei and she did have more different face emotions in here then in DGSD97, but it couldn't get me to like her character. Maybe its because I just knew that Pai Feng's character was the one for me. hehe, Andrew is a good actor, I'm sure he will be able to star in more series and be recognized
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Okay, ignore that outragous post.
    So anyone want to chat about Andrew? Hehe, don't be shy, speak up
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Andrew is hott he was very cute with Ruby in Legend Beggar Soh
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

You saw "Legend of Master Soh" too Jade? hehe at first while watchign it, I didn't really notice that the girl was ruby at all until towards the end of the series. The part I liked best for Ruby was the scene were I thinks he was forced to marry someone and was said to have suicide. Then her body was put into a abondoned furneral house and Felix came and sat next to her body. He took her hand out and held onto it and was talking to her or something like that. Hehe, don't know if this scene actually happened or not, lol.....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

You saw "Legend of Master Soh" too Jade? hehe at first while watchign it, I didn't really notice that the girl was ruby at all until towards the end of the series. The part I liked best for Ruby was the scene were I thinks he was forced to marry someone and was said to have suicide. Then her body was put into a abondoned furneral house and Felix came and sat next to her body. He took her hand out and held onto it and was talking to her or something like that. Hehe, don't know if this scene actually happened or not, lol.....
    yes i saw it

goddessofhonour you really didn't notice it was Ruby only near the end

hmm that scene you are talking about i don't remember anymore gotta re-watch
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Hehe, Yeah, I didn't notice it was Ruby in there until towards the end of this series I guess its better finding out later then never noticing though Hmmm...do you remember how she met with Andrew?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Okay, I just downloaded the themevideo and Andrew looks like he does now, lol. No change at all!!!! Cute and all Hehe, after he defeated Felix, he looks more presentable, but I still liked him before that. Oh, Felix looks really young in here!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

LOL...tsk tsk, by any chance anyone know if he have an official website? I've could've of sworn he does but I just couldn't find it anywhere. Just curious what Adrew's next series/movie would be so I could keep an eye on this fella actor. I haven't seen enough to satisfy my hunger of getting to know this one in particular. By the way any more pictures/news Godessofhonour? heh