Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Lian Kai

Hmmmm....I'm not sure if he has a official site, but he might have a stars page at mediacorp's site. I'm not quite sure though. Hehe, I don't have any news on him at the moment, but I'll go see if I can find some. Plus search for more pictures Hehe, dont' worry Twilight, he's bond to make lots of series!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Check out this site to read about Andrew

http://www.mediacorpsingapore.com/en...2000111801.htm
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

That's cool with me, I have patience. For the time being, I'll be lurking around for more of Andrew's work to come. Godessofhonour, I've already read the article about Andrew on the website you've given . But thanks sweetie. Hope to see you around again...I'll be around keeping Andrew's thread a bit more alive..

I haven't found anything new yet, but I could post up some more screenshots from "Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine" if you like. Hmmmm...I've got the themevideo to Legend of Master Soh with Andrew in it if you want I could stream it to you. Very good shots of Andrew in it
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here are two pics of Andrew Cute huh?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/andrew1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/andrew2.jpg')
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 07-24-03 at 07:09 AM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here are two more pics of Andrew. One with smile one without, but still cute
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/andrew3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/andrew4.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Smile

Uh huh *nods her head* There's something striking about his luscious full lips and eyes...

Thanks buddie, really appreciated...

Hahaha, I'll post some more later. Hehe, he looks so cute with that scarf!!! hehe, no problem buddie Me go find more
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

He needs to do a pin up calender I guess I'm quite the only one who's really taking notice of Andrew. (good more for me LOL)

Hehehe, yeah its good to have no one fighting over him with you But you must go collect moer fans!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

At least I'm not messaging to myself in this thread Anyhow, things only get noticed if you put your mind to it and not have control over. This is for you Goddessofhonour cuz you're a sweetheart.

Yeah I guess, lol. Hehe, before I used to have to message to myself a lot and talk to myself too to keep the thread up, lol. I'm such a dork Ah, you too kind Twilight Just for that I'm going to search for pics and then post them later
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

here, i'll help u guys out, i'll join this discussion

so did this guy star in any wuxia series? cuz wuxia series is the only type of series i watch.

okay, glad to see you popped in. More people to chat with Hmmm...so far here is the list of series we've come up with that Andrew has starred in:
    Dare to Strike
    Legend of Master Soh
    Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

oh i was thinking of getting Legend of Master Soh, how many episodes is it?

btw, my name is Andrew too

I would recommend "Legend of Master Soh" I thought it was pretty good and of course Felix did very nicely in there Hehe same goes out to Andrew and Ruby. I think that there is 16 tapes in viet so it would be like 22 chinese episodes I think.
    So you want to be called Andrew or Ganryu or whatever is easier for me to put down? Hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Okay, just found out that Andrew will be starring in a movie along with Jimmy Lin, Kent Cheung, and Echo Shen. The movie was produced in 2001 and here is a little about the movie :

Poster of the movie:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/MHWGO.jpg')

My Heart Will Go On

An action-packed cop mystery which will need you to conclude the ending for yourself, so when watching, you'll have to pay attention to it from the start or you won't be able to understand it at all.

Police detective Bao Yi (Jimmy) was responsible for a case of chain kidnappings and murder of young women, who died with their hearts removed. When he went to the scene, he realised that his girlfriend, Yong Xin is one of the victims. Maggie (Echo Shen) was also a victim, but she managed to escape unhurt. However, she had a weak heart and wasn't able to take the shock, as a result, her heart failed.
    At the hospital, they didn't manage to save Yong Xin as she had lost too much blood, however, she shared the same rare blood group as Maggie and would need her heart to save Maggie. The operation was carried out by Maggie's boyfriend who's a top cardiologist, Dr. Mok (Andrew Lian). He is also the main suspect for the chain murders as they are found out to be the works of a person with good medical background and Dr. Mok is also an eccentric man.
    Bao Yi tried to find out more about the murderer from Maggie and with her around, he felt as though he's with Yong Xin and Maggie too, starts to develop feelings for him. Maggie was not able to remember about the murder but she begins to develop an unexplainable fear in Dr. Mok. Bao Yi's good friend, Tee (Kent Cheng) is a forensic expert, but he is planning to leave for Canada to bring his son there for an eye operation. When Bao Yi was going through the files, he found a piece of paper belonging to one of the victims with Tee's address stated in there, and suspected that he was also involved in this case. As things progresses, it starts to become more and more confusing.........

**credit to www.geocities.com/mad_abt_jimmylinpix/film.html
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Ganryu
    here, i'll help u guys out, i'll join this discussion

so did this guy star in any wuxia series? cuz wuxia series is the only type of series i watch.

Chiao! Are you sure wuxia series are the only kind you'd watch? Movies? Should be a little bit more open minded about your menus in series. Anyhow, Hi Andrew! Thanks for joining in.

Goddessofhonour, you sweet thing Thanks for posting up more infos/bios of Andrew. Hypathetically, Andrew usually plays a "bad guy" in movies/series? I wonder why.....Jimmy Lin, doesn't he have a cute adorable babyface? Forever young. So Goddess, anything you need or want, just let me know, I'll try...in return of your kind deeds

Hehe, yeah seems like Andrew is quite popular with these baddie roles, but he plays them so good and you just can't hate him!!! At least I can't, lol. Hehe, oh don't get me started on Jimmy!!! He does have the cutest face and the cutest voice too!! I love almost everything about him, hehe Hehe, oh its nothing Twilight I'm glad to help out here. Okay, if I ever need anything I'll know exactly who to come too!!!! Hmmm....hope he is starring in more series cause I don't usually go rent movies. Maybe I should now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm quite picky w/movies, I've started to watch more after my brother kept on renting/buying them. I usually watch them on DVD/VCD most of the time. That's how I've laid an eye on Andrew, the first time I've seen him was in a movie. My suggestion is to rent them on DVD/VCD, better option than on VHS.