Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Lian Kai

My dad usually rents movies, but I'm not quite fond of them. I've only watched a few of the ones he rented such as Born Wild with Louis Koo and Daniel Wu. Then there was Happy Family with Nick Cheung. Never finished it up though. Hmmm...I'll think about this when it comes out. High chance though, hehe Andrew and Jimmy? Lol, Kent isn't bad either!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Gosh, isn't there anymore Andrew Fans? Well here are some more pictures just to boost this thread up

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/andrew7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/andrew8.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/goddess2007/andrew5.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Smile

How bazarre! I didn't even catch your last message Goddess, sowie lil' sis Thanks for posting some more pictures of Andrew.

As you can see, there's nuthin much to discuss about since Andrew's works are limited. Besides, he haven't been exposed as much either

Anywayz...I still think he's quite attractive(yea I know, I keep on talking about his physical look LOL) And his role as "Yang An" in the episode I'm currently watching is quite manly & eye appealing...(on third tape).

Hehe, no problem sis As long as you got the topic back up, we can gather more fans I know, Andrew doesn't star in much series.....I really wish taht he would do more though.

Hehe, I'm like on tape 15 or something of "Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine" At the moment I really am annoyed at Andrew's Yang An, I can't believe how he doens't know taht Pai Feng likes him and he even used her in a way to make Ba Mei angry Lol, but yes he is extreamly cute and hot all in one
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Smile

Interesting...just found out Andrew will be in "Infernal Affairs 2". That is his latest movie. I'm wondering if he is gonna cast as a "bad guy/bad boyish" character again?

I hope there's more news & clips down the line. Hope someone or I will be able to post them up.

Anyhoo..it's all good! As long as he's still around & act.

Just thought I would bring this topic up. What company is Andrew under now? I just found out he will be filming an TVB serial called Wandering Hero Medics or something like that. Can't remember now!!!!

Gosh, it stars Nick Cheung, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Sonjia Kwok, Lelia Tong, and etc. I think Andrew is a main and he will play as a doctor
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hmm, I never noticed this thread before.

I recently watched Andrew in Xue Hua Nu Shen Long as prince Nong Yue. He is definitely a good-looking man and not a bad actor either.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hehe, nice to see you in here Lady Zhuge!!! He is a very good actor and very good looking too, hehe. Not many serie with him though, at least from what I've seen. Hmmm...I don't think I've seen the serial you have watched. Was it good?

I'm looking forward to Wandering Medics with him now. I wonder what company he is under....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hiya goddess! For more info about Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, check out this thread: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=7208
    Andrew's hairstyle looked really feminine in it.
    Overall, yes, I liked the series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Banned

Hell yah he's hot..I would WATCH that one series with him if he's one of the lead and if it's good..The series where he plays the Prince..Can somebody tell me if it's good and what happens to him..

Anybody who seen him in a series will HAVE too think he's HOT and if not, he/she is blind..

Anyway, if he's going to be in 'Wondering Medic' hell yah i'm going to look forward too see him in that series..I like him more than Ray and Nicky, combined..Those two aren't even as cute or hot as Andrew is...He does somewhat look Japanese or somewhere along that area...

I believed i notice him one of the two series but i'm not sure which one it was..The begger soo series or something else..

One of those Super Series where the vocies are dubbed, i believe and it's TVB.. TVB bought the series..

Anyway, i, for one, am a FANATIC and if somebody could tell me what other NEW series he's in, that would be greatly appreicated and i'm sure he's in more series..

Originally posted by blood3
    Hell yah he's hot..I would WATCH that one series with him if he's one of the lead and if it's good..The series where he plays the Prince..Can somebody tell me if it's good and what happens to him..
    You should check out the XHNSL thread for more details and opinions about the series.
    As for what happens to Andrew's character....

*SPOILER*

He dies.

Have you seen the new Yang's Heroines? Andrew is also in that series. I've heard that it's very good, but haven't watched it yet myself.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi ya Lady Zhuge and blood!!!

Ah yes in indeed. He is very handsome!!! lol, won't go on too much on that though.

Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine with him in it wasn't bad, but it did drag quite a bit. If you are planning on renting it though, just get ready to be annoyed by Carmen's Ba Mei. Oh gosh, its horrible!!! Teresa Lee and Andrew are great to watch though!!!

blood, do you remember seeing Ruby Lin and Felix Wong in The Begger Soh serie? If so then Andrew was in it.

Ah yes, I think Andrew is also in the serie ICAC 2004. I haven't rented it myself yet, but I saw a picture of him on the cover. Hehe, excited to see him again. Seems like he is doing quite a few TVB productions. Is he a part of TVB now?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Banned

I don't believe he's with TVB and i never watched ICAC 2004 or any yr...I'm not into SHORT SERIES...

Did you know that he's going to be in Wandering Medics, as for the role itself being larger or small, is still to be seen..

Yah, i saw Begger So..Cute in that series also...

Rented the WHOLE series of Yang Heroine..somewhat disappointed in the relationship/coupling aspect of the series..

Hey there blood

I haven't rented ICAC2004 yet, but will today. I remember seeing the 2000 version. Anyways it isn't bad. Short and mostly on the cases. But I do like "longer" series more since they can put in some relationships and all. Plus get their characters to develop.

Yeah, I was very happy to hear he was filming in Wandering Hero Medics. I think his role is pretty decent. Cant' wait

So you've already watched Legendary Fighter Yang's Heroine? I don't like Andrew and Carmen paired. I was actually rooting for Teresa and Andrew. It was so cute watching her have a cursh on him, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey guys!

Is Andrew's voice dubbed in Yang's Heroines? His voice sounds totally different than it does in Xue Hua Nu Shen Long, but then again, his voice may have been dubbed in that one as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there Lady Zhuge Can't help answer you there. I watch viet versions so his voice is always dubbed. Then again I think the same guy usually does his voice so its sort of like his "real" voice for me, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Ah, that's okay. I think his voice was dubbed in XHNSL. It sounded so very...feminine, which was perfect for his character. His voice in Yang's Heroines (Mandarin version) is much deeper, but somehow still doesn't fit him very well IMO.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I've just finished with ICAC2004. Gosh, dissapointing character Andrew played. I actually thought he was one of hte ICAC, but instead he was a bad guy, sorta. He also looks very "clean" now. He doesn't have his facial hair in the serie...looked quite different!! Anyways it was nice seeing him though
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Me Global Sapien. Quest: Take pictures of Spiderman

OOOO, This man is fine! I thought I will never see a thread on him! I think he was in a movie with Zhao Wen Zhuo called the Blacksheep Affair. He played the main villain and I remember telling myself if I ever date a thug, it must look like Andrew!

Prefer him unshaven with longer hair. Oh and btw, his real voice is pretty deep.
    Your panties are on too tight.

Hey there cheek!!! Long time no see!! LOL, thug? hehehe Anyways I'm with you. I think he looks very nice with the facial hair, but I like him with short hair. Not too short or long though, just perfect in the middle, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.