Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Monkey King: Quest For The Sutra 《齊天大聖孫悟空》

Default re

i have this and realy want to see it,but i need english subs
    anybody know where i can get them??
    and does anybody know where i can get the book cheap?
    thanks

Default i need help,where can i find english subs for monkey king Quest For Sutra

i'm new and allways wanted to read the monkey king.
    i found out that there awhole lot of show about the monkey king.
    and got monkey king:Quest For Sutra 1 to 35.
    but with no subs
    i also read that there where some befor this one.
    i only know about, monkey magic,Saiyuuki,and monkey king:Quest For Sutra.
    what other ones are they??????
    i realy want to see them all!
    where can i buy them or rent them.*has to be with english subs i can't read japanese wish i could.
    thanks for any help!!!

a little island east of america and west of europe

Don't know about subs, but I once spent a good number of hours translating the episode synopsis if it helps. They are over at my site:

http://www.tvbspace.net/monkey.html

i love this movie too. but its hecka sad how the white skeleton demon girl who always get rejected and slapped by the monkey king i always replay that part. and especially cause the song thats being played. does anybody know the name of it ??? i really like dat song. please and thank you

Smile The Monkey King: Quest For The Sutra 《齊天大聖孫悟空》

Have someone seen this serie ??
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1372/250pxquestforthesultraei6.jpg')
    Does any one know what vietnamese title of this ? ^^ and where I can watch it online ? and doeas any one know where I can download themesongs to this movie ^^I just love this movie. Please help mee n_N thx
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-21-08 at 10:52 PM.
    ♥๑ღ.* Will You Be My Lucky Star♥๑ღ.*
    Love My Luckys Star<3J
    immy Lin and

i really loved this series too, more than journey to the west...i just finished watching it on Veoh with english subs...i downloaded the whole series, it's also on youtube...or maybe buy it on YesAsia.com
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by mgfcortez View Post
    i have this and realy want to see it,but i need english subs
    anybody know where i can get them??
    and does anybody know where i can get the book cheap?
    thanks

you can download it on Veoh.com or watch it on Youtube...

I really liked this series better than Journey to the West...I guess it's just me, but I liked that Wukong/Um Hong is nicer, friendlier, more compassionate, and that he has a love story. Aside from the comedy from his first one, and his chemistry with Wayne Lai, I didn't like it that much.

I never really like Charlene until I watched this series, I think she's so cute, and the song she has with Wukong is funny, and it's still stuck in my head...Wukong's song and tongue twister thing is cute...I like that he becomes really good friends with Jimmy, and even Nicholas. I didn't like that he used to be so angry all the time, and didn't really care much for anyone...I like that he had a relationship with the Heavenly Queen...I just really like this, which is funny, because I didn't watch it before because I didn't like the cast, and I had no idea Nic and Jimmy or the Twins were in it...I just watched it one day out of boredom and ended up loving it...
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by babiexbanana View Post
    i love this movie too. but its hecka sad how the white skeleton demon girl who always get rejected and slapped by the monkey king i always replay that part. and especially cause the song thats being played. does anybody know the name of it ??? i really like dat song. please and thank you
    If its the sad song at the end of the series, that is often replayed during parts of the series, it's Xin Tu by Dicky Cheung.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    i really loved this series too, more than journey to the west...i just finished watching it on Veoh with english subs...i downloaded the whole series, it's also on youtube...or maybe buy it on YesAsia.com

can you please give me the website that goes straight to this series site with the eng sub?....thank you...
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

Quote Originally Posted by flower-sphere View Post
    can you please give me the website that goes straight to this series site with the eng sub?....thank you...

www.veoh.com/channels/MonkeyKing

the viet tile is Te Thien Dai Thanh.
    i liked the TVB Journy to the west 1 better than that one
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Journey to the West I was better i think. This one kinda used alot of special afects and have too much of a modern feel to it.

That series sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acting sucked(yes, even dicky's acting sucked), story line sucked, it wasn't funny..

Stupidest series ever.

Journey to the West I was better...

I heard this one was the worst out of the 3
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Dicky Cheung wasn't as athletic as he was in the first one. It was very apparent he gained weight. Also, my main gripe was his new costume design. All white does not mean cool.

I actually found it entertaining.

Not much to do with the traditional story but as whole it was kinda fun.

I thought this series was pretty good but the beginning was kind of boring. Good to see a lot of singers and actors. =)

I really like Twins in this film,specially Charlene,she is very cute.
    But I don't like the end,it very sad,why director don't allow Purple Orchids revival when Monkey King take care of her seeds by him tears.
    In the eposide 35,when Purple Orchids meet Monkey King last time,have a song no lyric very well was played when Monkey King hugs Purple Orchids body,but I can't find it's name because it don't have in album Monkey King OST,any body know it ?
    Last edited by spklion; 10-12-16 at 09:36 AM.