+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 100 of 100

Thread: Westerners dissing Asian Men

  1. #81
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    The only hottie Asian I can think of off the top of my head that I see on American TV is Archie Kao.
    I concur. He's on the coolest CSI with Grissom. But I wonder why his character's first name is the same as his real first name? And why is his character named Archie Johnson? ....hey...this is google worthy...
    I like me.

  2. #82
    Senior Member endo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    SeaTown
    Posts
    219

    Default

    If they keep dressing like this...I'll be dissing them too.

    WTF is going on with the flooded pants and no socks FOB look?

    "my only fear of death is reincarnation...back into this life of strife" - 2pac

  3. #83
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,767

    Default

    OMG! Andy Lau has aged 10 years overnight!!

  4. #84
    Senior Member mSsHoRtCaKe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    the happiest place on earth
    Posts
    384

    Default

    beauty is in the eye of the beholder. to me the guys in the ugly list, they're not ugly. they should probably use a better word than ugly. and in the good looking list, they're ok. i mean i wouldn't go "wow they're so handsome" or be head of heels over their looks.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

  5. #85
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Somebody once said....

    Who cares what the women think. This world is run by us men. Women will never be in charge.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Somebody once said....

    Who cares what the women think. This world is run by us men. Women will never be in charge.
    You cared enough to make a comment.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  7. #87
    Senior Member Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Somebody once said....

    Who cares what the women think. This world is run by us men. Women will never be in charge.
    Your mother needs to give that mouth of yours a good slap.

  8. #88
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Your mother needs to give that mouth of yours a good slap.
    Guo Xiang and Dirt

    did you guys read the Somebody once said..... part???

    oh and Dirt???

    I'm not even saying anything and by that I mean speaking, I'm just typing it up on here so why would my mouth need to be slap? Are you ignorant?

  9. #89
    Senior Member Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    Oh, I guess I didn't realize she's still spanking you.

  10. #90
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    Oh, I guess I didn't realize she's still spanking you.





    Did you grew up with an abusive mom? I think I understand where you're coming from. You probably grew up in an abusive family.

  11. #91
    Senior Member Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,240

    Default

    They're certainly not mysogynists.

  12. #92
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    They're certainly not mysogynists.


    I don't have hate for women??

    and as I have said before and I guess you're not understanding it clearly.

    I said Somebody once said and that mean I'm just qutoing what that person said and I never said anything.

    So I have no idea why you're telling me this.

  13. #93
    Senior Member devilz91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    520

    Default

    They're just being harsh on you. I'm guessing you meant to quote someone else as a joke and don't necessarily agree with the quote itself. Hard to detect sarcasm on the internet.

  14. #94
    Senior Member xJadedx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,866

    Default

    Oversensitive people are oversensitive.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

  15. #95
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilz91 View Post
    They're just being harsh on you. I'm guessing you meant to quote someone else as a joke and don't necessarily agree with the quote itself. Hard to detect sarcasm on the internet.


    Yes I was just quoting someone else word, I didn't mean anything but than the Dirt person just have to come in and say stuff like talking about how my mom should slap or spank me.

    I think he grew up in an abusive family. Because where I grew up, people are nice and would never slap or spank or use any form of physical punishment.

  16. #96
    Senior Member Guo Xiang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The bubblehead
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Yes I was just quoting someone else word, I didn't mean anything but than the Dirt person just have to come in and say stuff like talking about how my mom should slap or spank me.

    I think he grew up in an abusive family. Because where I grew up, people are nice and would never slap or spank or use any form of physical punishment.
    Oh, I must admit I didn't see the 'somebody once said' part. My apologies.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

  17. #97
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Guo Xiang and Dirt

    did you guys read the Somebody once said..... part???

    oh and Dirt???

    I'm not even saying anything and by that I mean speaking, I'm just typing it up on here so why would my mouth need to be slap? Are you ignorant?
    Dirt is not ignorant. Maybe over-informed(if there's such a word?). I don't know... anyway, he is simply upholding his 'name' i.e being dirt. So, don't mind him.

    IPlayWow, out of interest, what is your intention for bringing in that quote?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  18. #98
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Dirt is not ignorant. Maybe over-informed(if there's such a word?). I don't know... anyway, he is simply upholding his 'name' i.e being dirt. So, don't mind him.

    IPlayWow, out of interest, what is your intention for bringing in that quote?


    Well that quote came from this one guy I met along time ago on a bus. but that's not important, what's important is that I wanted to see how many men on this site would agree with that guy. so I typed up but I didn't know people would be directing their hatred at me.

    I personally don't understand that quote so please stop bothering me with all the things like spanking and slapping my mouth.

  19. #99
    Senior Member remember_Cedric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    right here, right now
    Posts
    3,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Well that quote came from this one guy I met along time ago on a bus. but that's not important, what's important is that I wanted to see how many men on this site would agree with that guy. so I typed up but I didn't know people would be directing their hatred at me.
    I see.

    I personally don't understand that quote so please stop bothering me with all the things like spanking and slapping my mouth.
    lol relax. I didn't intend to get cyberly violent or anything of that sort. There's no need to at all. Maybe you could've given a simple explanation of your intention rather than leaving it at that. You know there tend to be people who jump into conclusions.

    I understand you seem to have a "rough start" in this forum (after reading some of your posts in other threads) but you will get used to here if you stay on longer. Welcome to SPCNET!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

    I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

  20. #100
    Junior Member justbelievemee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    HAHAHA I won't lie, I happen to be a chubby chaser myself. When they're not chubby, they're a little weird. My last great infatuation was a Ph.D in lobsters. He was SOOOOOO smart. :: REALLYYYY intelligent...gawd did I mention he was really really smart?


    I concur. In addition...he doesn't seem to age either. For older men, I happen to think Liu De Kai is exceedingly handsome There's just something about the sharpness of his eyes, nose, face, well everything. Tony Leung Chui Wai has a profound depth and stillness in his melancholic roles and has great comedic timing in his funny roles. He's just so talented in his craft. That's VERY sexy.
    I totally agree with your post about Liu De Kai, both of us have found him handsome especially on 45 degree shot from the side. His firm gaze and tough nose were made him so special at my sight.. I'd love to see his anger expression..

Similar Threads

  1. Actresses who married/dating non-asian men
    By Trinie in forum Actresses
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-13-07, 04:51 AM
  2. Jin Tha MC dissing Rosie O'Donnell
    By jay_z in forum Music
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-07, 05:52 PM
  3. X-Men: The Last Stand
    By season_of_fun in forum Movies
    Replies: 173
    Last Post: 06-24-06, 04:45 AM
  4. So Westerners don't get wuxia, eh?
    By Ken Cheng in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-04, 03:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts