Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Catch Me Now 《原來愛上賊》

Did the alternative ending say anything about the rest of the crew? Keyman, shooter and racer? The last episode didn't really say what happen to them in the end.. and i did not see them attending the party at Idy's restaurant at the end, only saw the policemen...

absolutely LOVED!!!! this series!
    i couldn't stop watching it.. finished in a couple of days.. i kept watching episode after episode! the plot was just so great!!
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy View Post
    absolutely LOVED!!!! this series!
    i couldn't stop watching it.. finished in a couple of days.. i kept watching episode after episode! the plot was just so great!!
    yup
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by nie_feng2002 View Post
    Did the alternative ending say anything about the rest of the crew? Keyman, shooter and racer? The last episode didn't really say what happen to them in the end.. and i did not see them attending the party at Idy's restaurant at the end, only saw the policemen...
    it was mentioned in the end. they were all deported and are happily skiing in switzerland

anyway, i don't like this series as well. sorry but i find idy a pain here. can't blame her i guess, it's more of the character. and hm, i just don't like its plot that much. ok, certainly better than d.i.e. but still not as good as i expected
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I'm currently done with the first eight episodes of this series.
    Gosh, how surprising it is to find how much I sympathize with the thieves, although Joe's law-abiding, righteous cop is cool, too.

I've just finished the whole series and thought it was great. I really liked the thieves in the show... was rooting for them all the way... I Loved how the thieves were able to always dupe the cops. The only thing I found irritating was Idy's character. I found her so annoying for some reason, but in the very end like the last episode... she was less annoying...I haven't seen the alternative ending yet but this ending was pretty sad. Overall a great series

I haven't finished the series yet so no spoilers please But it's so AWESOME that I can't stop watching it and always wondering what's happening next but I guess I'll have to wait. I think I'm falling for a thief-it's Damian's fault lol.

There was another reference to another series in this series. When Kong Yeung was flipping through the TV channels, he stopped at a channel with Liza Wang in it-it looked like the series he's going to be in with her. I ruined the ending for me-I was browsing and went to Wiki.
    Last edited by Jenna_Taylor; 06-18-08 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Corrections

This serie is good but there are a couple of irritating factors.

1. IDY CHAN's voice makes it IMPOSSIBLE to focus on the serie. It is so coarse and raspy it seems as if she's been smoking for at least 50 years.

2. IDY and DAMIEN LAU are soooo old that it is kind of sickening to see them act as lovers on screen. I mean, come on! Focus more on Joe Ma and the other hot guy on the thieves side!

3. Joe's little sister is supposedly the TOP security personnel at this huge company and yet... she is still living at home..along with her weird dad, her brother, and her sister in law. WOW. If they were all living in this great mansion I'd believe it but in that small house it makes it seem ridiculous that her character is supposed to be so independent and sucessful.

4. Long Leg Crab- her voice is so annoying with its pitchy and screeching noises. She may have the looks but I think other actresses with equally long legs can do the same.
    My Loves...
    : LEE MIN HO
    HUANG XIAO MING
    YAN KUAN
    TAKESHI KANESHIRO
    BOYS OVER FLOWERS!
    SS501!

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17 View Post
    2. IDY and DAMIEN LAU are soooo old that it is kind of sickening to see them act as lovers on screen. I mean, come on! Focus more on Joe Ma and the other hot guy on the thieves side!
    Nothing's wrong with having romance in old age. Don't be ageist. Love is for all ages.

3. Joe's little sister is supposedly the TOP security personnel at this huge company and yet... she is still living at home..along with her weird dad, her brother, and her sister in law. WOW. If they were all living in this great mansion I'd believe it but in that small house it makes it seem ridiculous that her character is supposed to be so independent and sucessful.
    Unlike western culture, children in chinese culture still live with parents after they grow up and are successful, if possible. This is not unrealistic and not something to be shameful of. In fact, this is call filial piety and it's a good thing, because you look after your parents when you grow up.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I agree with kidd. Plus I'd rather see more of Damian than Joe Ma anyway.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

she isn't actually top....she work at a TOP security personnel but not a high position...
    Last edited by SkyKing; 06-25-08 at 12:14 AM.

I agree with the 3 posters above me. What's wrong with Damian and Idy doing love scenes? I would rather much see more of Damian too. If we focus so much on hot guys, we miss the whole series although I have to say that Damian, you got yourself a first-class ticket on the HOT TAMALE TRAIN!!!!

wow, i didn't expect this one to have a sad ending. i was like, "wth?" but it still turned out well. i liked it.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

can you say "ocean 11" copy? haha. atleast that's what it reminded me of.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    can you say "ocean 11" copy? haha. atleast that's what it reminded me of.
    no, i can't....since i didn't saw Ocean 11,12, or 13.....

anyway, there are two ending...one jack die, and the other, he didn't....the rest of the pack are the same....go skiing...

^Use the spoiler tag! Anyway, I hope I'm watching the version with the happier ending.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    ^Use the spoiler tag! Anyway, I hope I'm watching the version with the happier ending.
    happy ending appear online.....if u have dvd or watch it on HD, sad ending kekekekek....

I heard this series was good...now I want to watch it
    Last edited by Kiss7; 07-22-08 at 08:59 PM.

I finished watching this show yesterday. It was pretty good.