Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Catch Me Now 《原來愛上賊》

the link to the alternative ending is not working. ANyone knows where I can find another link?

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    the link to the alternative ending is not working. ANyone knows where I can find another link?
    alternate ending not as good (like 5 min long), if u want to read it, i'll put it in spoiler

click to show/hide spoilers
    damien doesnt die but goes to prison

btw this is still the #1 series this year
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

what kind of poll says this is the best show? i'm liking it so far, at ep 9! long legged crab is so cool! i like the leader - he's so stylish and really smart hahaah!
    "Laugh as much as you can." :
    "Follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you are going to become. Everything else is secondary." - Steve Jobs.

This series was okay..I mean just a little before or by the time BT died, I just kind of gave up on this series. I just felt the last half of the series kind of bored me.

The focus just turn to Joe and Fala's fallen relationship and all that stuff. I was looking forward for more action-pack action.

The Gun/model girl kept reminding me of Shu Qi.

I actually liked Damien here. Usually when I see him in certain tv series, I never quite liked his character.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

This series is in my top five, 'cause I like the story between thief and police. Actually, for the first half of the series, they're cool. However, when it comes to the end, it's kind of boring. Not because of Jack's death, it's heroic in some ways, but of the police guy (now, I don't even remember his character name or his real name T__T), his acting is not special. His character does not developed much through all the series. Also, his marriage's story does not fixed much into the series. I'm rather to see more actions, than watching their marriage's problem. Well, I believe 9/10 people who watched the series fell the same way. Still, this is a good series to watch.

After watching Damian in Men in Pain, and now in this series, his character is night and day!He is an awesome veteran actor!Just started watching this series...so far so good.Really like Johnson and glad he is acting more with TVB series.He is funny in Gentle Crackdown 2!
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas View Post
    After watching Damian in Men in Pain, and now in this series, his character is night and day!He is an awesome veteran actor!Just started watching this series...so far so good.Really like Johnson and glad he is acting more with TVB series.He is funny in Gentle Crackdown 2!
    this was my favorite series last year
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie View Post
    it was mentioned in the end. they were all deported and are happily skiing in switzerland

anyway, i don't like this series as well. sorry but i find idy a pain here. can't blame her i guess, it's more of the character. and hm, i just don't like its plot that much. ok, certainly better than d.i.e. but still not as good as i expected
    I've stopped watching by eps 13. Hated Joe Ma in this series! Idy's character is some what a waste in this series. Fala had no chemistry with Joe. Oh well.....
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

In which episode did Eric Li kiss Celine Ma?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩