Thread: A Question regarding XLN...

Default A Question regarding XLN...

Just wondering whether XLN was actually incapable of having children... If the yellow dressed lady from HSDS wasn't actually a descendant of YG and XLN...
    E.g. it may be a coincidence that when XLN got raped by the taoist that she did not get coincidence or that he was infertile... but maybe also that she cannot have children?
    Also when she and yg married before their separation, I assume they had sexual relations...? I'm not very sure so please enlighten me
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    Just wondering whether XLN was actually incapable of having children... If the yellow dressed lady from HSDS wasn't actually a descendant of YG and XLN...
    Also when she and yg married before their separation, I assume they had sexual relations...? I'm not very sure so please enlighten me
    XLN was only in her forties at the end of ROCH, so menopause has not come knocking at the door yet. And if she's not barren, and YG doesn't suffer from any sexual dysfunction, why not?

As for the sexual relations... it did not seem like they've got enough time for that because Guo Fu and her contingent of fanboys went disturbing their peace.

E.g. it may be a coincidence that when XLN got raped by the taoist that she did not get coincidence or that he was infertile... but maybe also that she cannot have children?
    Not everyone's got that one-shot luck. Just because she did not get pregnant the first time round doesn't mean either of them are infertile.

You need to read up more on human anatomy (specifically on human reproduction).
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 12-15-07 at 12:21 PM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    XLN was only in her forties at the end of ROCH, so menopause has not come knocking at the door yet. And if she's not barren, and YG doesn't suffer from any sexual dysfunction, why not?

As for the sexual relations... it did not seem like they've got enough time for that because Guo Fu and her contingent of fanboys went disturbing their peace.

Not everyone's got that one-shot luck. Just because she did not get pregnant the first time round doesn't mean either of them are infertile.

You need to read up more on human anatomy (specifically on human reproduction).
    I see, cheers...

Indeed I need to understand the human anatomy more, I can very much agree my knowledge on human reproduction is very limited.
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

He he, you are not the first one to ask whether XLN is infertil, and you will prob not be the last one. Guo Xiang is rigth, but I see your point Cristal Entity. Its seems to me that in wuxia, you only need one-shot-luck. And if you get raped, then chances are that you get pregnent greater (to complicate the plot). Perhaps the protagonist shield also apply to birth controll and not only cliff diving.
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    He he, you are not the first one to ask whether XLN is infertil, and you will prob not be the last one. Guo Xiang is rigth, but I see your point Cristal Entity. Its seems to me that in wuxia, you only need one-shot-luck. And if you get raped, then chances are that you get pregnent greater (to complicate the plot). Perhaps the protagonist shield also apply to birth controll and not only cliff diving.
    Haha true.

Humans are relatively infertile, so the chances of one hit jackpot are very low. XLN needs to be in the right time in her menstrual cycle - so the chances of that are <1 in 4. At 40 there is a 45% chance that a women (trying) will get pregnant in 1 year. This is assuming YG have no problems of his own.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Maybe the girl from HSDS was adopted eh!