as the name suggests... for each novel, identify the top 3 organizations, whose members offer the most power combined power (martial arts wise).
Let me start with Ode to Gallantry as an example.
1. definitely Gallant Island. Two of their 20+ disciples are enough to wipe out most Mainland organizations. The 2 lords alone were able to block the gates of Shaolin; I don't think the entire Gallant Island would have any trouble eliminating Shaolin with ease.
2. Shaolin? Abbot Miaodi was described as extremely capable. Plus Shaolin was prominent as usual.
3. Wudang? Same reason as Shaolin.
Now let me try DGSD:
1. Xiaoyao Sect - if we count Tianshan Tonglao's 108 organizations, plus her Lingjiu Palace, plus the 2 other Xiaoyao Elders, plus Ding Chunqiu's organization -- the sum of this umbrella should definitely be enough to demolish any other organization in DGSD era.
2. Shaolin - with over 20+ Xuan generation monks, roughly equal to 4 to 6 DGSD Elites; plus all the lower level disciples and the formations, Shaolin has the potential to top the DGSD era.
3. Beggar's Union - Although the largest organization by number, they only had one DGSD Elite, about 3 Elders at the level of Evil #3, and the rest were even weaker.
What do you think?