Angela Tong
    Joyce Tang
    Toby Leung
    Savio Tsang
    Ellesmere Choi

Synopsis:

"HOUSEWIVES" always are the good long
    term bets compared to the other options

As a stockbroker, WONG CHI CHUNG (Tse Tin Wah) is not cunning and tricky enough. Many of his customers have turned to the new securities firm in the same estate. Top broker of the firm, TING SHIU KING (Lam Ka Wah), tries to expand his customer base by developing the housewives market. He teaches CHUNG's wife TSEUNG YUE CHU (Sheung Tin Ngor) all about stock exchanges. CHU earns a lot of money through KING and many housewives follow her blindly. CHUNG wants CHU to stop indulging in stock market and they fight with each other all the time. Feeling lost in both his career and marriage, CHUNG meets his puppy lover KOO KA CHUN (Tang Lai Ming) and discovers that she also works as a stockbroker
    While everybody has become a devoted stockholder, the market suddenly drops drastically. All the housewives lose large amounts of money and get devastated. CHU tries to pay for the debt by working multiple jobs and she also decides to reconcile with CHUNG. Unfortunately, CHUNG has been framed by CHUN and KING. As an extraordinary housewife, CHU is not defeated at all. She stays calm, bounces back and gets ready to strive against the villainy.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 05-15-08 at 02:50 PM.

TVB held a costume fitting for new series, "Housewife Stock God" 《師奶股神》. The cast features Michael Tse Tin Wah, Angela Tong Ying Ying, Joyce Tang Lai Ming, and Kiki Sheung Tin Gnor. When the MC asked the cast to name their favorite stock numbers, the artists replied with encrypted answers.

Michael Tse's response was "52620," which was the phonetic equivalent of "I love Lok Yi Ling" 「我愛樂易玲」. Asked why Michael was openly flattering TVB's executive, Viriginia Lok Yi Ling, he said, "Don't you guys love your boss? I will not call Ms. Lok 'honey,' but I will say I love her!"

Was Michael unafraid of rumors with his open declaration of 'love' for Ms. Lok? "It'll be a long time before it's my turn! Both of us have happy families!"

"Housewife Stock God" will focus on the topic of stocks. However, Michael does not know anything about trading stocks and said he will have to learn from stock expert, Kiki Sheung.

Michael also teased Joyce that she looked vibrant due to her recent romantic involvement. When introducing the characters, Michael said Joyce had many boyfriends in "Housewife Stock God," and alluded to her rumored real-life relationship with Derek Kwok Ching Hung. Joyce only laughed embarrassingly at Michael's jibe and said that Michael's statements did not represent her position.

Michael continued mercilessly, "Right now, Joyce is talking nonsense with her eyes open!" Joyce laughed and said if Michael were to become a fortune teller, his business would be plundered.
    When reporters asked why Joyce didn't outright admit her relationship with Derek Kwok, she said, "There's nothing to admit."

Source: Wenweipo, Jaynestars

Series airing: May 26, 8:30pm slot.