Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOR FUN: GuLongify Jin Yong's writing, and JinYonify Gu Long's writing

This thread is epic, do more please.

@below
    I've read... one GL book XD
    Last edited by shenlong; 01-03-08 at 12:52 PM.
    秋风清,秋风明;落叶聚还散,寒鸦栖复惊。相思相见知何日,此时此夜难为情

Yeah, PJ and RWX's works there are out of this world!

btw who's working on the DFBB fight?

EDIT: shenlong, you can always do some too
    Last edited by dewyloony123; 01-03-08 at 12:50 PM.
    ZOMG I'm back! Did ya miss me? (yeah, probably didn't...)

I heard there was a secret chord
    That David played, and it pleased the Lord.

Long awaited and long promised: THE GULONGIFCATION OF THE DFBB FIGHT!!!

A quiet, gentle, indescribably sweet voice emanated from within the room. “Brother Lian, who did you bring with you?” Everyone present involuntarily felt their hearts beat faster. What a magnificent, sweet voice! It stirred the mind and incited passions. Even Yingying couldn’t help but tremble.

Yang Lianting answered, “An old friend insists on seeing you.” That angelic voice replied, “I have no friends, save for you.” There was a hint of desolation in that lovely voice, but it was mixed with boundless love. The voice paused. “Unless…brother Ren?”

A second pause, followed by five words. Five words, spoken with unspeakable seductiveness. “Please come in, brother Ren.” Helplessly entranced by that voice, Ren Woxing and the others entered, their earlier trepidation forgotten.

Within that room was the figure of a nude woman, hidden behind a silk curtain. Even through the gauzy film, the plump fullness of her bosom, the slender exquisiteness of her waist, and the whiteness of her skin could be seen. Although she could not be seen clearly, what could be seen was already enough to set the hearts of all the men present aflame. Linghu Chong was a man. Naturally, his heart was set aflame as well, and just as naturally, Ren Yingying saw it.

Nothing and no one sees more clearly than one woman jealous of another.

Yang Lianting staggered away, through the curtain, but no one spoke. No one could breathe. Finally, Tong Baixiong summoned up all his courage. “Where is my brother Dongfang?”

A soft, alluring laugh. “Brother Tong,” the woman purred. “Do you no longer recognize me?”

Once again, no one spoke. Finally, Ren Woxing said, in a voice tortured by lust mixed with fear, “The…the Sunflower Manuscript! You’ve practiced the Sunflower Manuscript!”

The woman did not respond to him. Instead, she gently attended to Yang Lianting’s wounds. From behind the curtains, a slight frown could be seen on her face. “Brother Tong,” she whispered mournfully, “Were you one of the people who did this to Brother Lian?”

Tong Baixiong nodded. “I did.” The woman sighed. “Brother Tong,” she said softly, “I just want you to know one thing.” “What?”

A slender hand reached through the curtain, beckoning towards him. The hand was perfectly shaped and formed, as white as fine jade, as though the lord of Heaven himself had crafted that hand. No living creature could resist that hand when it beckoned to them. None!

Tong Baixiong was a living creature. Therefore, he could not resist that hand either. Trembling, he walked towards it, and as it gently stroked his face, a look of rapture entered his eyes. Slowly, the woman said in a sad voice, “I have always loved and respected you.”

The hand withdrew, but Tong Baixiong simply stood there. He did not move. He could not move. Why? Not because he was dazed. Not because he was tired.

Because he was dead. Dead people cannot move. She had killed him with a touch!

Linghu Chong sighed. “What a ruthless stroke,” he lamented. “We women are allowed to be ruthless,” the woman replied gently.

She turned her gaze back to the rest of them. Her gaze crossed with Linghu Chong and lingered on his magnificent, handsome, heroic features. Slowly, a smile appeared on her face, a beguiling smile which drew men in.

“What a handsome man,” the woman said in a seductive voice. “Must we really be enemies? Why won’t you join me instead?” Her voice was infinitely alluring, mysteriously compelling. Everyone was sure that Linghu Chong would agree, must agree. Even Ren Yingying felt that he would be a fool if he didn’t, and she closed her eyes in heartbroken dismay.

Linghu Chong really was a fool. He said only one word. “No.” The woman pouted. It was a ravishing pout, capable of seducing gods and making devils do her bidding. “Don’t you find me beautiful?” She said.

Linghu Chong nodded. “Only a blind man would not.”

Linghu Chong was not a blind man. Naturally, he found her attractive.

“But, you are ruthless and sinister, with an ugly soul that is darker than soot. You aren’t worthy of me joining you. Maybe if you improve your morality over the next ten years, you will be fit to clean my shoes!”

The room was still. Nothing could be heard, but a sudden, murderous aura emanated from the woman. Finally, the silence was broken. “I will kill you,” she promised. Everyone gasped.

Dongfang Bubai's words, once said, would never be taken back!

Linghu Chong only smiled. “First, you must win.”

The woman stepped out from behind the curtain. Everyone’s eyes widened in shock as she finally revealed herself. None of them imagined that such a beauty could exist in the mortal world, with perfect eyes, full, alluring breasts, a slender waist, a coquettish smile, and perfect form. But one stood in front of them now. Nobody with a pulse could see her and be unmoved her. Nobody!

Linghu Chong sighed. He was still alive. Everyone alive had a pulse. Linghu Chong, too, had a pulse. Therefore, he too was moved. Although his face looked the same, his eyes looked regretful. “You are beautiful indeed. It is a pity.” Dongfang Bubai, nodded. “It is,” she agreed.

They spoke no more words. There were no more words to be said.

All life must end with death.

All fights must end with the sword.

Neither of them moved. Both of them simply stared at each other, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Linghu Chong was totally confident. He had encountered countless tough opponents, but had mastered all of them with his Dugu One Sword.

‘Dugu One Sword, One Strike, One Kill!’ It had taken the lives of countless evil men, and no man could stand against it.

Unfortunately, Linghu Chong had forgotten something. Dongfang Bubai was no man. And as the standoff continued, Linghu Chong suddenly realized that he had lost. He had to use all of his willpower to simply not be mesmerized by her. The longer the standoff continued, the more exhausted he became, while Dongfang Bubai did not tire in the slightest. No man could stare at her long without becoming infatuated. Linghu Chong was a man. Therefore, he was becoming infatuated as well.

His only choice was to attack immediately. But Dongfang Bubai's martial arts had reached a level beyond heaven itself. Her stance was perfect, showing no flaws at all. Not even a god could defeat that defense. Linghu Chong was not a god. Therefore, he could not defeat it either.

As he was about to throw down his sword and admit defeat, a scream suddenly could be heard. It was Yang Lianting’s voice!

For just a brief moment, Dongfang Bubai’s concentration wavered. Just a brief second! Almost no one could take advantage of such a brief lapse in concentration.

Unfortunately, almost no one is not the same as no one.

Dongfang Bubai stared at Linghu Chong. A look of indescribable shock was on her face. Then, slowly, she fell to the floor, his sword still plunged deep in her chest.

Bleeding, she crawled to Yang Lianting’s form. Already crippled from earlier, Ren Yingying’s sword had pierced his heart. Everyone immediately knew what had happened.

A miserable, heart-broken look appeared on Dongfang Bubai’s beautiful dying face, so forlorn that even Linghu Chong had to sigh yet again. “Brother Lian…how…how could you kill him? How could you be so ruthless?” Dongfang Bubai gasped with her dying breath.

Ren Yingying smiled sweetly at her. “We women are allowed to be ruthless,” she gently said, and Dongfang Bubai breathed her last.

Dongfang Bubai had reached a terrifying level of martial arts. But in the end, she had been toppled by something even more terrifying.

The poisonousness of another woman’s jealousy.

Linghu Chong stared at Dongfang Bubai’s corpse. Some sorrow could be seen in his gaze. Smiling, Ren Yingying walked over and bit Linghu Chong’s ear hard, then whispered, “Stop looking like at her, or I’ll kill you too,” she teased.

Linghu Chong winced, then could only let out a miserable smile before looking away. In dealing with a woman like her, a man should never make her even slightly jealous, unless he was willing to kill her. Naturally, Linghu Chong could not kill her. Therefore, he had best never make her jealous.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 03-16-09 at 03:17 PM.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Perfect Gulongifying, Rennie. This cracks me up.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Thank you, thank you! I'm actually quite proud of this work, and it took me about two hours

ARGH. The image burns in the mind and won't go away.

What's wrong with a hottie DFBB?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    A quiet, gentle, indescribably sweet voice emanated from within the room. “Brother Lian, who did you bring with you?” Everyone present involuntarily felt their hearts beat faster. What a magnificent, sweet voice! It stirred the mind and incited passions. Even Yingying couldn’t help but tremble.
    I also couldn't help but tremble, but for a different reason!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

This is more of a fanfic than GuLongification, since I changed the outcome of the story, but anyway, here it goes, just for fun. In anticipation of the soon-to-be-translated Juxian Manor battle, I have selected a short passage from that (although again, I completed changed it).

GuLongified version
    Qiao Feng slowly raised his hand.

He drank the last cup of wine.

He did not want to devour it quickly.

He did not want to put the cup down.

In his mind, the clear wine had turned red.

Bright Red wine: how beautiful the color!

Just like the blood of his enemies--

His friends!

Bai Shijing stared into the void space above him.

His mind no longer belonged to himself.

Because in his heart, there is only one thing that mattered.

"Brother Qiao, I would rather die, than to be your enemy."

Those words had come from the depth of his heart.

Bai Shijing smiled, and closed his eyes. A stream of tears dampened his delicate face.

For sure, he did not cry for another person!

It was his own tears of joy, the last expression of his livelihood.

Inside the Juxian Manor, hundreds of experts stood.

None of them dared make a sound.

Each person had the same thought on his mind:

"When would Qiao Feng finish his last cup of wine?"

Because they knew that when he finished drinking, the scene would be a very different one.

How different? Nobody knew.

Each person stared intensely at Qiao Feng as he drank from the last cup.

What was on Qiao Feng's mind?

Something which not even he understood!

For the first time in his life, he did not wish to face the battle.

For the first time, he wanted to give up.

He just wished to have his friend back, alive--

Though he knew that could not happen.

"Why do we fight?"

"Why do we kill?"

For the first time in his life, Qiao Feng questioned the things all men do.

It was that moment when Qiao Feng wished for something different:

Peace On Earth.
    Last edited by PJ; 03-22-09 at 01:33 AM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I can't believe I missed the Dongfang Bubai fight.