Thread: Travelling anyone?

Default Travelling anyone?

hiiiii *****s, its been awhile.
    and im sure im not the only one here that loves travelling eh?
    SO TELL ME. wait, actually, i'll tell ya'll first haha. summer is coming (no, its not lmao!) and i wana save up for a trip to EUROPE because i wana b a ballin' ***** like that anyone else here been to europe? where? which country do u guys recommend?
    i was thinking of london, but i heard that shit is really REALLY expensive and plus, i'm gona study abroad over there next yr so..
    i was thinking of France, but i feel..idk. i heard not so nice things over there like the ppl n such. i know i shouldnt b bias but french==americans..not really pnut butter& jelly is it and i've never been really fascinated abt france either. um...i don't wana go to Italy because..once again, bad reviews well i hear the ppl r rude n its smelly due to their bad sewage system*

s0o what place do i have in mind? well, i'm thinking of heading over the Amsterdam..but i'm still not quite sure at least u can get high 24/7 legally

*note - when i say i'm not going to the places just cuz of the bad reviews- well, thats not really what i meant. ofcourse its stupid not to travel to some place just because someone you know say it's "bad"
    but their opinions do make up a lil percentage of my decision though. i'm gona b paying for this trip myself, so i wana head to a place where i heard nothing but damn good reviews and make the best of it..and how the environment and the ppl behave are factors that take into consideration. i mean, if i hear the ppl there r rude from 5 diff. ppl...
    if i want to travel to France or Italy or whatever, then ofcourse i will nonetheless. maybe just not now.
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

China - great for shopping and food.

France is FANTASTIC for food; I've never been there personally, but I think you should give it a shot. Also, the Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge is a must!
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.