View Poll Results: ZWJ vs YD

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZWJ wins..duh

15 62.50%
  • Yd wins... (cant an old monk win anymore?)

8 33.33%
  • draw...

1 4.17%

Thread: ZWJ vs YD

Default ZWJ vs YD

whoa... happy new years guys! Have not been here in a really long while... so here's my first post of the year...

ZWJ vs YD... both at their peaks... who would prevail? It would be interesting to see how just how ZWJ would response to YYZ and YD to Taiji or even to QKDNY...
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Throw Duan Yu and Xuzhu into the mix. They sit around discussing how pointless it is to even think about fighting, and why it's better to talk things over than resort to violence. I'm not sure who would win out in said discussion.

Throw Duan Yu and Xuzhu into the mix. They sit around discussing how pointless it is to even think about fighting, and why it's better to talk things over than resort to violence. I'm not sure who would win out in said discussion.
    That had absolutely no relevence to what Druid was asking....

Geez

In this forum, ZWJ has a reputation of chooking during fights. IMHO it is because of doesnt want to fight in the first place, but that another story. My point is that at the end of the story, he got more experience and at some points in the story, he did well. Example against the 24 monks. He was winning before he was hit by a sneek attact from the ZM elder. The last fight against the 3 Du monks was good as well. He didnt concern about winning fairly, but just winning, because he realize that this was the last chance to save this god-father.

Given the premise that ZWJ and YD are at their peaks, I'll go for ZWJ.
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    In this forum, ZWJ has a reputation of chooking during fights. IMHO it is because of doesnt want to fight in the first place, but that another story. My point is that at the end of the story, he got more experience and at some points in the story, he did well. Example against the 24 monks. He was winning before he was hit by a sneek attact from the ZM elder. The last fight against the 3 Du monks was good as well. He didnt concern about winning fairly, but just winning, because he realize that this was the last chance to save this god-father.

Given the premise that ZWJ and YD are at their peaks, I'll go for ZWJ.
    Agree. At their peaks, I assume both want to fight and give it all. YD was 'losing' to QQR because he wasn't attacking with YYZ. Maybe ZWJ was just poor at multi-tasking fights.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

1YZ, however strong it may be, is still a pressure-pointing techinique. With powerful attacks like 9Yang, QKDNY, TaiChi Quan and Jian, ZWJ can probably whoop YD.

I believe YD would lose if both of them are at their peaks. Zhang Wu Ji was no weaker than any great; and him choking probably would not happen here since he is at his peak. We take it that he has a desire to win.

Hand to hand combat/direct palm clash Wuji win..
    Long shoot attack/finger strenght Yideng win