Thread: The Formidable Lady from Shaolin ft. Michelle Mai Shuet, Sek Sau, Maggie Siu Mei Kei

Default The Formidable Lady from Shaolin ft. Michelle Mai Shuet, Sek Sau, Maggie Siu Mei Kei

I always wanted to see this series and finally I got the chance. Discovering old TVB series is always fun, now that the recent TVB serials are often times disappointing.

Has anyone seen this 80s series? Let's discuss it!

Opening theme video - http://youtube.com/watch?v=ueXeCgPzo-Q
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 01-04-08 at 12:41 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Wink

Oh! I just saw it about a month ago. I just discovered it, too. It's pretty good, and I was amazed at how young all the actors looked. I thought there was not enough time devoted to the romance between Mai Shuet and Sek Sau. They looked cute as a couple, but they spent the bulk of their time talking about revenge and learning martial arts! Ahhh! Maggie Siu again played another pitiful character, just like she did in another old series I saw (Sit Kong Fan Tong with Sean Lau Ching Wan). I loved the theme song, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Oh! I just saw it about a month ago. I just discovered it, too. It's pretty good, and I was amazed at how young all the actors looked. I thought there was not enough time devoted to the romance between Mai Shuet and Sek Sau. They looked cute as a couple, but they spent the bulk of their time talking about revenge and learning martial arts! Ahhh! Maggie Siu again played another pitiful character, just like she did in another old series I saw (Sit Kong Fan Tong with Sean Lau Ching Wan). I loved the theme song, though.

To me, this series is average.

Melanie, where did you get the "Sit Kong Fan Tong"? I saw it once when I was very very young. I have already forgot most of the storyline, except for the casts. Now I am very eager to re-watch it.

Shaw mag, I rented Sit Kong Fan Tong from a video store that still had a bunch of old TVB VHS tapes. I loved the theme song for this series.

Shaw mag, I rented Sit Kong Fan Tong from a video store that still had a bunch of old TVB VHS tapes. I loved the theme song for this series.
    You are lucky, Melanie.

does anyone know where is download this opening, the mp3 what i mean
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^

I agree, actually this series not bad at all. I think they must explore mai suet & shek sau relationship because it's more interesting than talking about learning martial art or revenge
    If you Sau Gor fans, so visit & like this fanspage : www.facebook.com/sheksau
    There's so many picture of him. That's really awesome ^^