Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Erica Choi Hiu Yee (蔡曉儀)

Default Hope to see more Erica's fans again

Quote Originally Posted by winniengo12 View Post
    Hi Everyone, my name is Winnie, I am a dedicated major fan of Erica ever since she started acting. I'm very glad and happy to see so many fans out there that support Erica even though she hasn't been acting anymore.
    I hope everyone will continue to support her and let it be known that she was truly a great actress of all times. I used to help Sunflower build Erica's website which was ericachoi.com, giving pictures and all the help and support. I truly admire Sunflower for her great work and I hope she will continue to work on Erica's page for all her fans. Thanks everyone!
    Winnie
    Hi Winnie, I’m very thrilled to read your message because I keep hoping Erica’s fans will come back just to remember how incredible this beautiful and talented actress. Though, I know there are her old fans out there, I don’t see them around anymore. I have been to Sunflower’s site many times, but I don’t see any1 there and that just makes me feel sad..Just like you & many of her fans , I have been a big fan of Erica since the 1st time I saw her on screen. I used to like other actresses in the 90’s, but they can’t compare to Erica..As I’m re-watching her serials I just like this actress more and more. I don’t watch Chinese drama since the day she retired from acting..I hope we can keep this thread or the forum over Ericachoi.com alive to support and show Erica how much she means to us.
    It’s just a pity, but I guess as long as Erica is happy with whatever she is doing that makes me happy...
    Hope more ofErica fans drop by here next time...
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 01-28-08 at 06:01 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Default Much love for Erica...

Hey Unforgotten, I'm sorry I don't even know your name, may I ask for it? I'm very glad to know another Erica fan as you and I hope we can discuss about Erica and all her great talents. Yes it is a pity that Erica's fans have all disappeared but hopefully one day they will come out to show their support for her and I hope that Erica herself will one day see our blogs and forums that we have built for her.
    Indeed, I truly agree that there are many actresses out there with great talent but none are unique as Erica is and I truly only admire her as the only actress above all. And it is a pity that she isn't acting anymore and we fans don't know anything else about her.
    So anyway, what series did you fall in love with her? I'm just curious to ask..hihi.. I fell in love with her when watching Where the girls are. I thought she was the most prettiest girl I've ever seen and since then I've been watching all her series, and collecting some of them too. Care to share some of your favorite series of her? Gee, I have so much to discuss but this message is getting long, let's talk again next time, hope to hear from you soon!

Winnie

Default Hope more of her fans will come and join us. SO HAPPY TO KNOW A FAN LIKE YOU

Quote Originally Posted by winniengo12 View Post
    Hey Unforgotten, I'm sorry I don't even know your name, may I ask for it? I'm very glad to know another Erica fan as you and I hope we can discuss about Erica and all her great talents. Yes it is a pity that Erica's fans have all disappeared but hopefully one day they will come out to show their support for her and I hope that Erica herself will one day see our blogs and forums that we have built for her.
    Indeed, I truly agree that there are many actresses out there with great talent but none are unique as Erica is and I truly only admire her as the only actress above all. And it is a pity that she isn't acting anymore and we fans don't know anything else about her.
    So anyway, what series did you fall in love with her? I'm just curious to ask..hihi.. I fell in love with her when watching Where the girls are. I thought she was the most prettiest girl I've ever seen and since then I've been watching all her series, and collecting some of them too. Care to share some of your favorite series of her? Gee, I have so much to discuss but this message is getting long, let's talk again next time, hope to hear from you soon!
    Winnie

Hi Winnie, this is Lynda, a very faithful fan of Erica Choi Hiu yee, since the day I first watched her series. I first saw her appearance in Reincarnated 2 and I immediately liked her there, but she really became my fav. in The Legend of the Yang back then. Perhaps, there’s no such thing as “perfect,” but I thought she was perfect. My parents still like her a lot too. I remember whenever they rented her serials I would try to watch it, but, sadly I was too little to collect her serials. Luckily, I have collected some of her series now, and hopefully I will continue getting more of the ones that I didn’t get to see. I just got a chance to watch I HAVE A DATE WITH SPRING over school break duringWinter, and I can’t believe how GOOD THIS SERIES IS. IT’s AWESOME because of Erica and the storyline. While watching this drama, I began to recall that I did watch this series when I was very young. (I’m so happy to watch something that I used to like that I have forgotten for a long time). After finishing IHADateWSpring, it’s even better than The Legend of the Yang. SO.. I changed my mind, and I thought this was really my fav. series that she ever did..But guess what? As I went to browse around the web just to find more news on this wonderful actress, I found another drama that’s known as WHERE THE GIRLS ARE, and this series is actually my FAV series ! I asked around just to see this series and I wanted to order it, but it’s in Chinese. I can’t understand Chinese so I didn’t want to purchase it. Luckily, a fan found a link and gave it to me. It’s in Chinese but I can watch and understand pretty well..If you go to the first or 2nd page of this thread you should see some links to watch WHERE THE GIRLS ARE & I HAVE A DATE WITH SPRING.(In addition, check out a link on the previous pages to see her pictures.) After watching WTGARE, I have realized that my parents must have watched this drama when I was young, because as I was watching it some weeks ago I could recall some of the moments from the series. I did like this series when I was little and I still like it until now…The drama,WHTGirlsAre, is my fav. Series and I have so many things to comment on this series. I’m just so JOYFUL to have the same taste as yours. Because this series was filmed in the early 90’s, that’s why the make-up and everything weren’t all that good. Yet, her acting and beauty have always been there. I really like the storyline and the love relationship between her and Thomas Lam Jo Fai, an actor who’s also her partner in I HAVE A ADTE WITH SPRING. I feel Erica Choi is too pretty for most of her co-actors, but she still looks very cute with some of her co-actors, for instance, I like her with Lawrence Yan, Eric, and Thomas. I don’t think Thomas is all that handsome, but Erica and Thomas are just too SWEET and CUTE together. In WHERE THE GIRLS ARE, that man ,Thomas Lam, looks so crazy for Erica Choi..He looks like he's so inloved with Erica Choi..hehehhe..I don't really like his eyes, because they look so perverted..But Thomas & her still look sweet..Law looks more innocent, and Eric is more fun with erica..So, what about you, Winnie?I’d be very happy to hear YOUR THOUGHTS ON “WHERE THE GIRLS ARE” and other stuff about our FAV. ACTRESS!I hope I’m not talking too much..I think I should stop here..There are stuff I wanna comment, but
    Again, I’m just so excited, happy, and grateful to know you, another loyal fan of Erica Choi. I’m just so THRILLED! You just don’t know how happy I am. I thought I was the one here talking to myself about this wonderful actress. I actually found w other fans of Erica out there and I hope theywill join us soon. (Hope you can join us TRINiE & FavD). I hope to hear from you Winnie,and no matter how busy I get I'll try to come here just to chat about ERICA CHOI HIU YEE, my favorite actress of all the times!
    Lynda
    P.S. Here are the links watch or re-watch her 2 serials..
    http://www.56.com/u82/v_MTkzMTc1Njc.html (This is just the 1st episode of "WHERE THE GIRLS ARE I".

"I Have a Date with Spring", is also a very GOOD drama that has Eric Wan. He's her bf at the beginning..
    http://www.56.com/w96/album-aid-757475.html
    or http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/764632/
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 01-30-08 at 11:31 PM. Reason: added links
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Hi Lynda, it's good to hear from you again, how are you today? Wow your message was so long but I really enjoyed reading it because it's all about Erica..hihihi... Anyhow, I've watched almost all of Erica's series already except for some, silly me. You know what, I've never watched Reincarnated 2 yet, I'm hoping to find that series to watch. I just finished watching Return to the Truth with Erica in it, the series was okay yet I didn't like how she gave in to Jacky like that, I thought she was going to be with Kwong Wa again but I guess not. She looked so young in that movie but I still thought she was the best!
    Thanks for the links but I've already watched Where the girls are and I have a date with spring, and let me say those two were the best Erica series I've ever watched among all her series. I loved her character and how she got to be paired with Thomas in both series. I really enjoyed them being an onscreen couple because they are so cute and funny. I also like her being paired with Kwong wa too, but then I prefer kwong wa to be with sheren tang too.
    My dad used to do a lot of video recording back in the days and had a lot of series with Erica in it, so I was very happy that I got some movies with Erica. I also rented Where the girls are with the actual vietnamese dubbed on my own and recorded on tape too, but the tape is so ancient that I am afraid to watch it again because I don't want to ruin the tape. Perhaps I will have to record it onto dvd to preserve the movie, but then that will be my project later..hihihi....
    Oh by the way, I am vietnamese not chinese so I cannot watch the chinese versions. Are you vietnamese too?
    Anyhow I should stop for now, check your inbox, I have more to tell you too! hihihi.... cheers!

Winnie

Default Join our discussion with us

Hi Winnie, I didn’t watch Return To THE TRUTH, but I did see Reincarnated 2. SO..we can exchange our thoughts..I can share my ideas on any series you didn’t see and you can do the same. But I don’t think I can talk that much today (You know why!he hehe) There’s this link that you can see some screens capture of Reincarnated 2..Here is the link: [URL="http://www.geocities.com/huiyee_memo/main.htm"][]http://www.geocities.com/huiyee_memo/main.htm I notice that a lot of people do like Erica to pair up with Kwong Wa, the actor from Secret Battle, but I don’t really care about him that much. Kwong is a great actor, and I do like him as an actor, but I don’t think he’s all that attractive so I don’t have anything to say about her pairing up with Erica. Probably, I just saw one series that she and Kwong did so I didn’t really have to see their chemistry..I really like Erica with Thomas Lam,Lawrence, and Eric! Like you said, It’s just wicked cool that Thomas got to pair up with her again in IHAVEADAteWithSpring.. At first, I thought he was ugly to be with Erica Choi in I Have a Date With Spring, and I just wish her to be with Erica in that show, but as I continued watching the series I began to like him more with Erica..Thomas is slow, foolish, goofy,and NICE, whereas Erica is so ptretty amd fast. She talks more than Thomas, but she isnt that serious sometimes!So , I really like the part when she cries and confronts Thomas that she's all worried about him in I HAVE A DATE WITH SPRING.... I’m glad that they have a diff nice love story and role in this series..However, their love story isn’;t as strong as WHERE THE GIRLS ARE. Probably, Thomas is just acting in the 2 roles, but don’t you think he just lookz like he’s REALLY INLOVED with her beauty and everything! Oh, and her acting is so good and real,Winnie..What are some of the scenes you like "the most" in WHERE THE GIRLS ARE?
    By the way, have you or any1 seen A LAWYER CAN BE GOOD? I didn’t see that drama. Some of the serials that I have from Erica are Secret Battle, Legend IF TH YANG, Reincarnated 2, JUstic Pao (not the whole case, but I just have the case where she meets Steve and she dies), and I’ll get I Have A dAte With Spring over the summer.
    Winnie, I’m Vietnamese too, and I watched WHERE THE GIRLS ARE in Chinese…(WHAT iIS THE VIETNAMESE TITLE FOR WHERE THE GIRLS ARE, WINNIE?) Although I cant understand everything they said, I do know what’s the story about. I wish I could know exactly what they’re talking. If I asked some specific questions about WHERE THE GIRLS ARE, do you think you can recall the series and answer my questions?I’ll let you know more about Reincarnated 2 next time, okie?I have to go now. Bye for now!
    P.S. Where did you get to wtach RETURN TO THE TRUTH?DID you see online?If you know any serials to watch online , please let me and other FANS out there know!

AND 1 more thing, LET'S LIST SOME of her CO-CTORS THAT YOU DISLIKE AND DON'T LIKE HER TO PAIR UP WITH . She's too pretty and how can these old man be with her?EWWWW
    I dislike: 1. The fat dude from the series that was in 2002
    2. Damian Lau
    3. The main character as a Monk in the series ,called Monk AT THIRTY!

I wonder if Erica ever knew Louis Koo???Wonder how they would look like?In addition, do you know the VIETNAMESE TITLE FOR Monk AT THIRTY..I don't like her co-star, but I 'd like to collect it because Erica is in this series..Gosh I didn't know my message would be this long..SOwwie,..
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 01-31-08 at 10:27 PM. Reason: ADDED LINK

Hey Lynda! How are you doing today... Yeah I did hear that Reincarnated 2 was a good movie and I'm planning to look for it at the video store, hopefully they still have it or else I will have to buy it online. Return to the truth was an okay movie, the story line wasn't all that great and Erica's role wasn't very big either. She played as Kwong wa's neighbor when they were still kids and how they grew up together and fell in love. Not until Kwong wa's younger brother who liked Erica too, got jealous and tried to get with her. One time Erica was drunk and kwongwa's younger brother played by Jacky, raped her and then she got pregnant with his kid. I thought that she would hate him for life but then she ended up giving Jacky a chance and lived with him but then Jacky started to become a change of heart and so Erica was heartbroken... blah blah... long story... But in the end, she ended up with nobody... which I thought was stupid.
    Anyhow, I got to watch this series from a friend, she had this movie on VHS and I borrowed it from her to watch. I don't think I've seen it online but if you check youtube, you might be able to find it!
    Anyway, so you really don't like kwong wa? I think he's a great actor but I don't prefer him to be with Erica, but to be with Sheren. I think they do make a great couple and it's too bad that Kwongwa is married or else I think they would actually get together in real life. It always saddens me to think that they can't be together and I always cry every time I listen to I have a date with spring song, its one of my favorite songs!
    And you're right, Thomas was really involved with Erica in both their movies and I think they have great chemistry together! The scenes that I liked in Where the girls are were when Thomas and Erica had that date by the pool. That was one unforgettable scene and another scene when Thomas was stuck with his girl boss on that boat and Erica was working at the nightclub at the same time and they were both thinking of each other, and then that song played, it was a good song! Okay I better stop rambling about the scenes now, let's see what else....
    OH, the title in vietnamese for Where the girls are is "Buom Hoa Hop Dem", it's just too bad that they don't sell it in the dubbed version for us to buy online, they only sell it for the chinese version! Darn!
    And as for the movie "a lawyer can be good" yeah I did watch that series, I also have the movie on vhs, but Erica's role in that movie was really small, she was only in the beginning of the movie and that was it.

Yeah Lynda, sure you can ask me any questions for the movie Where the girls are, I'll try to answer as best as I can remember! hihihi...
    Some of the series that I have of Erica are: The Yang's Family, Justice Pao, I have a date with Spring, Where The girls are, The kungfu master, gambling soul, The silver tycoon, A Lawyer can be good, The shanghai godfather, plus some other short movies yet I can't remember the titles..hihi.. Okay it's time for me to go, remember to tell me more of your opinions on her movies!

Default Erica Choi is my fav. actress!

Hey Winnie, I'm doing much better today, and what about you? Hey, I don't mind reading your messages at all because they all about our fav. actress. Don't ever hesitate to write to me or else I won't dare to make more comments..ha ha ha ha..Just Kidding..You know what, I have so many things to say, but I don't know where to begin..Probably, I'm so joyful to find a very dedicated fan who happens to be just like me so I don't know where to start my discussion. Anyway, I have to be clear with this! Well, I DON't DISLIKE KWONG Wa, but I just DON't SEE their chemistry that much. Again, probably if I watched another series of Erica and Kwong together I would change my mind.BUt I have nothing againist him.Kong Wa is a very good ACTOR and I respect him..I enjoyed the series, Secret Battle SO MUCH!It’s just an awesome series that I don’t think another production as be as good as this Secret Battle from ATV! It's just that Kwong looks old for Erica and he isnt all that tall for her. As for Thomas Lam Jo Fai, I don’t really think he’s a very good actor, than Kwong,Lawrence,or Eric.. I don’t really favor or think Thomas is all that handsome, but THANKS TO ERICA CHOI WHO HAS MADE ME LIKE THOMAS Lam AS HER CO-STAR. I I just like him to be with her, and that’s all about it. Thomas is more like her supportive male character, and his target is just to portrait a character that’s really crazy for Erica. (He looks old in I HAVE A DATE WITH SPRING,WHEREAS ERICA STILL LOOKS YOUNG THERE). (Like I said, he’s just acting, but he looks like he really admires her looks!) IF YOU HAVE PICTURES OF ERICA&Thomas TOGETHER< PLEASE SEND IT TO ME VIA MAIL BECAUSE I NEVER SEEN ANY PIC OF THEM TOGETHER! I guess I wasn’t lucky to see all the pictures and reviews from SunFlower’s site.
    So, if you know or have any pics that the other site, the one that has 400 pics, doesn’t have, please notify me as well.
    Winnie, it looks like you have watched and collected a lot of her serials than I have done. There’s a review of Reincarnated 2 from another FAN at [COLOR=#800080]http://www.geocities.com/huiyee_memo/main.htm[/COLOR]. I’ll send that to you after I finish this message. (Don’t 4get to check your PM!) Erica and Eric are very funny and silly together.They;re quite cute together, but I dislike the costumes and her hair-done in this series. Though, she’s a princess, she doesn’t get to wear any nice outfit. She still looks cute there, but I think Erica gets prettier and prettier as she gets older. I saw some of her OLD PICS when she was like 19 or younger than that, I have to say Erica gets more prettier.You know what I mean...As you know,I only have [COLOR=black]Reincarnated 2 which is on VCH, The Legend OF THE YANG’S FAMILY on VCh(VHS-the videos are quite clear b.c the owner of the rental store recorded, from the dvd so that’s why the tapes are good),Justic Pao1995 on VCH but I only have the case when she meets Steve and dies, oh I do have the SILVER TYCOON-(Missing the 1st tape),The Swordman-(Gosh I hate the storyline &the old man actor), and that’s all I have now. Winnie, don’t purchase I HAVE A DATE WITH SPRING, I have this direct link for you to download and than burn it on DVD. My brother has promised to do that for me, so I hope that will happen. I also saw The Kung Fu Master when I was like little, so I can’t recall that much, unless I see this again Ill be able to comment a lot. However, I still do know the storyline a little. I remember that I didn’t really like it that much, but it’s also a very good drama. My rental store actually has The Kung Fu Master on tapes,I’m thinking to rent them and then record everything because Erica is in that series.BTW, THANKS for your summary of RETURN TO THE TRUTH. Also, I HaVEN’T SEEN THE GAMBLING SOUL, A Lawyer can be good, the Shanghai Godfather, and her other short movies. I’m so jealous that you have watched a lot of her series and movies than I did. But, WAIT A MIN…. now I know you, you can help me out with all the serials that I didn’t see or I have missed. I have seen the cover of “GAMBLING SOUL”, so who’s Erica’s co-star in there?Is the guy cute? IS ShangHai Godfather a short movie?An old movie in the early 90’s? Hope you can bear with all my questions. Hey Winnie, if I missed out any of your questions remind me, okay?[/COLOR]
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 02-01-08 at 03:39 PM.

Talking Did you read my previous posting above?I have posted 2 messages

[COLOR=blue]Hey Winnie,I have another message for you again..Did you get to read the previous posting which I posted above here? Since, I don't have any big exams coming up next week so I can chit-chat about Erica Choi as much as I like now. I'm afraid once I have exams and other activities outside coming up I won't have a chance to discuss about our fav actress. Before, I didn’t understand why people would spend time to comment on their fav. actors, but I understand why now. We spend our time to comment on our fav actress,Erica Choi, because we want her to know that no matter where she is or what she is doing, we still admire, respect, and miss her very much. Oh yeah Winnie, I’m so proud that she’s modeling because she deserves to be a model, a good looking model! [/COLOR][COLOR=black]I have to agree with you that I HAVE A DATE WITH SPRING IS ALSO MY 2nd MOST FAVORITE SERIES. Because the site doesn’t provide some episodes in Vietnamese for IHADWSpring I can’t really understand what they’re saying from some scenes. Winnie, do you remember there’s this scene when Erica appears with her short hair for the very first time and they head to the theater? If you do remember, do you know what is happening or what they’re saying? Oh, and can you tell me what they’re talking about when he drops “LuLu” home on their 2nd date? Oh no, I start to have more questions rushing out now. Are you ready?Well, do you know when LuLu starts to like him? And, I don't really understand how Thomas can fall for LuLu?I mean it's touching when she says she likes him, but don't you think he's so easy by accepting someone like LuLu into his life ?What do you think? Okie, I will stop for sure now. Get back to me when you have time. Bye Winnie![/blue]

Wow, it's great to see so many Erica fans still active and supporting Erica! I don't have a lot of time to post a detail message, though I'm dying to comment on some of fans' observations relating to Erica co-stars. I'll come back later and share my opinions.

Hey Winnie, if you're reading this, buzz me an email. I disabled my hotmail account a long time ago (not sure if you tried reaching me there), but you can reach me at [email protected]. I love to hear from you and hear what's new with you! Take care.....

Default HI sunflower

HI sunflower,

I've received your email just now,I'm very happy to hear from you again!!!
    It's good you will rebuild "hiu yee's heaven",I'm willing to share all my collections about Erica to all of you!!Later when i have time,I'll scan all my pics of erica(over 2000 pics),you can copy them to your site to let more fans see it,I will try my best to assist if you need any help.
    about Erica's news,I'm sorry,I don't konw much all though i'm chinese,I only know that Erica did on the business of beauty products since 2003,I hope that she is well now
    sadly,there isn't any fans in chinese,they have gradually gone beacuse of Erica had Retired,but I'
    ll support her 4ever

P:Please forgive my poor English
    Last edited by haoying1116; 02-03-08 at 04:31 AM.

Smile For Haoying

Hi Haoying, I just dashed you an email and of course, I cannot resist your offer! Beautiful pictures of Erica? Of course! Thank you so much for your generosity and I'm promise you'll be appropriately credited on the homepage. I feel very excited, it seems like there is a renewed enthusiasm for Erica now that I found some new Erica fans who share the same passion and admiration for this artist. Please everyone, keep the great messages coming!!! I hope other fans will join in the love fest as well!

hi,
    Here is a photo of Erica which was taken in 2004(i think)
    she as a motor vehicle marketing model

Since 2002 Erica is not acting any more,she and a model company in terms of an economic model, do part-time model jobs until 2004

Later,i'll update more...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o319/haoying116/1-3.jpg')
    Last edited by haoying1116; 02-04-08 at 06:05 PM.

Thumbs up Let's support Erica Choi no matter what :)

Quote Originally Posted by haoying1116 View Post
    hi,
    Here is a photo of Erica which was taken in 2004(i think)
    she as a motor vehicle marketing model
    Since 2002 Erica is not acting any more,she and a model company in terms of an economic model, do part-time model jobs until 2004
    Later,i'll update more...
    WOWWW….THANKS HAOYING116! I’m very thankful that Haoying and Winnie are able to provide us with any infor/pics on Erica. And, Sunflower is back on the spot so that means www.EricaChoi.Com will be opened with various things on her page in the future. As for us, we just need to drop by and chat about our beloved actress, Erica Choi Hiu Yee, at spcnet.tv and www.ericachoi.com!
    Seeing Erica’s pictures make me miss her so much, and I’m sure others do miss her. She’s still beautiful just like before. Sigh..
    I still have many things to comment on Erica, but I think I should wait until fans or Winnie can response to my thoughts/questions. Besides, I have so many messages for you , so I think you need time , Winnie! I know you’re busy, but don’t run away from us! You have to be here because her fans are back! (Oh, yeah, don’t forget to read my previous messages for you on this forum!)]
    Lynda

i hope she acts again...HK back then were way better than hk stars today...even series....hk series during the mid 90's to late 90's were so much better than hk series today...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Default MONK AT THIRTY, HIEP KHACH GIANG HO

I found another link to watch her series,Monk AT THIRTY(HIEP KHACH HOA THUONG)...
    http://youtube.com/results?search_qu...&search=Search
    MONK AT THIRTY OR HIEP KHACH HOA THUONG was in 2000...Correct me if I'm wrong...I remember I used to watch this series all b.c of Erica Choi i& Lawrence in this series.
    I really HATE THAT MAN who protrayed the Monk! He's too ugly for ERICA CHOI IN THE SERIES!
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 02-10-08 at 06:00 PM.

Monk AT THIRTY shoud be shooted in 1998
    here are some pics of this series

http://tieba.baidu.com/%E8%94%A1%E6%...92%8C%E5%B0%9A

I like Erica Choi too, she resemble Gigi Lai alot...Erica is very beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
    Anyone know about her BF? She he older than her? Are they married yet?
    I hope they get married and have childrens soon, she be a great mom.

Banned

so pretty girl

Default More of her SERIES to watch ONLINE:

You can watch or re-watch Erica Choi in JUSTIC PAO 1995 at: http://www.petalia.org/Funpage/Phim/baocong.htm
    [COLOR=#0000ff]Below are the cases that Erica is in. Not sure whether she is in [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff]Bản sắc anh hùng[/COLOR]?

[COLOR=#0000ff]Sát Mẫu Trạng Nguyên[/COLOR]
    Tuan Tinh Ky
    [COLOR=#0000ff]Thiết Khưu Phần[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff]Hiệp Cốt Thần Toán[/COLOR]
    If you know where to download [COLOR=#0000ff]Sát Mẫu Trạng Nguyên,[/COLOR]Tuan Tinh Ky
    and [COLOR=#0000ff]Thiết Khưu Phần[/COLOR], let me know. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ejc999 View Post
    Steve Ma’s Justice Pao case supposed to be the last case of a series of ATV Justice Pao 95 cases instead of Justice Pao 1.
    There are other 4 cases related to Steve’s case in which Erica Choi appeared as a goddaughter of a Taoist priest.

1st case – Vivian Chen’s case.
    She was an orphan, eventually adopted by the foster mother of Justice Pao. She became Ray’s first love Rong Rong. I can’t remember why she left Ray at the end of the case.

2nd case – Laurence’s case (I don’t know his Chinese name. He portrayed as Zhan Zhao in the Heroic Legend of the Yang Family and the Great General. The case title endures “the murder of biological mother”. His biological parents were Erica’s godfather Taoist priest and a hooker. He was a scholar, adopted by a minister.

3rd case – the case of a supporting actor from Tattooed Flower (a young servant of Steve Ma’s character). His girlfriend was a victim of a bad guy. She was pushed from a hill and lost her memories. Erica saved her life.

4th case – the case of an actor from Fated Love (a younger brother of Steve Ma’s character) and Annie Man. The case is quite similar to the Yang family warriors. Annie Man was the young servant of his family. He was a drug addicted, his entire family was about to execute by the king of Sung. Erica’s godfather sold the drugs.

5th case – Steve Ma’s case

Erica had a crash on Ray. In either 3rd case or 4th case, Erica took a risk and saved Ray’s life. Ray thanks to her and wanted to take care of her but she knows that his love was entirely on his first love, Vivian Chen’s character. These were retold in Steve’s case.

wow, I'm so thrilled to know that there are still fans who are supporting erica...hello haoying1116!! I'm catcat33 from baidu and youtube.... I've uploaded a MV of erica once. (you can view it at http://youtube.com/watch?v=GNsZTEgy2XM) Is it ok for me to revive a thread one month ago?

anyways, for me, although i like Lulu from my date with spring very much. she can never replace my favourite character of all time... her portrayal of the emperor's consort in "the heroic legend of the yang's family"!! I think she and lawrence is the best pair!! but, i also like the pairing of erica and eric wan (her co-star in Reincarnated 2
    Last edited by catcat33; 04-13-08 at 12:01 AM. Reason: added url of video