Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Erica Choi Hiu Yee (蔡曉儀)

Hey Erica Fans!

I'm finally back! I'm very sorry for disappearing all this time and not participating but now I've come back and I hope to share and discuss about Erica with all you fans out there!

Hey Sunflower and Lynda! I'm back and sorry for my disappearance, I hope you guys read my email I sent you, hope to hear from you guys, until then, long live Erica!

Winnie

Quote Originally Posted by winniengo View Post
    Hey Erica Fans!

I'm finally back! I'm very sorry for disappearing all this time and not participating but now I've come back and I hope to share and discuss about Erica with all you fans out there!

Hey Sunflower and Lynda! I'm back and sorry for my disappearance, I hope you guys read my email I sent you, hope to hear from you guys, until then, long live Erica!

Winnie
    Hey welcome back Winnie! This thread's so quiet since you were again! Have you checked her site over there?
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

I have updated some Erica's old magazines in Baidu Bar

http://tieba.baidu.com/%B2%CC%CF%FE%D2%C7/tupian

http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%B...y=album&page=1

Numerous of her series from this site!
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Happy birthday to Erica

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=506395406

Default 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by haoying1116 View Post
    Although we don't know what she's doing, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERICA CHOI!

I am guessing she is spending time with family and friends on her birthday. Wish her the best ever and Sheng Ri Kuai Le!! I heard she now has her own boutique. I hope she is doing well...One day she may come back, who knows??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hi

i'm new here...and i've have also been fan of her since the first time i saw her...she's sooooo PRETTY!! especially in the great general with lawrence yan....she was truly pretty with her face and the beautiful clothes...does anybody has the latest picture of here??
    and i also want to know or someone has reincarnated 2 in canto..cause there is mandarin but i prefer the orginal sound

Quote Originally Posted by silverspoon View Post
    hi
    i'm new here...and i've have also been fan of her since the first time i saw her...she's sooooo PRETTY!! especially in the great general with lawrence yan....she was truly pretty with her face and the beautiful clothes...does anybody has the latest picture of here??
    Hi Silverspoon, I dont know what she has been doing since she doesnt act anymore. Yeah, I'm re-watching that series with her and Law..They used to be in many serials and pics together..So sad that they arent screening anymore.

Hey many stars arise from retirement, so Erica may one day come back... We may be surprised. But if she is married and all, she may not. But we still have memories to remember her with..
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

She announced her comeback last year, I really hope to see her in a series again soon. I really miss her.