Hi guys, as can be seen sadly the previous RPG by TommyH unfortunately failed, and there has been no progress for a looooooong while as the plot seemed a bit messed up.
But I really like the concept and really would like to give it another shot, but this time with better control and organisation.
I really hope we can make this RPG a success! similar to RPG#2 which saw lots of participation and lots of fun! And I'm sure lots of friends were made through the great experience!
Okay! For those who are interested feel free post and sign-up your availability for this new wuxia rpg.
Feel free to add suggestions for this RPG as nothing has been laid down as concrete regarding the setting, storyline, style ( e.g. more realistic or fantasy or whether to include elements from popular wuxia novels etc) and gameplay.
All ideas and suggestions welcomed! Lets hope this can be fun and enjoyable for those who are interested and that we create a exciting wuxia story where everyone has the freedom within some limitations to express their ideas and skills and develop wonderful characters with thrilling plots and storylines to help create the ultimate wuxia rpg !
1) When you add an entry to the game, please be sure to get information from the characters' profile
2) Do NOT kill off some characters made by fellow Players all of a sudden. Unless you are given permission to do so by that characters user.
3) You can control other characters but please view character profiles to get a fairly good idea of how they should be controlled. Don't go off and do drastic/crazy things to that character and ruin their storyline. Any major changes should be done firstly by asking permission to do so.
4) Create a detailed profile of your character, so other players have a clear understanding of your characters personality and traits when writing segments that includes them.
5) Should this game actually take off, a thread will only contain discussion on the storyline and character information. The actual storyline will take place in another thread.
6) Regarding the "No God" rule, which frustrated many players because of the ever changing plot, I feel that it is necessary drop the character's creater a short note or seek permission first before you go ahead before embarking to "control" the particular character.
7) Before entering the game, please list the your character's profile here first. It would help greatly help other players in the storyline and also for easy reference. Not a must, but it will be greatly recommended.
8) Players who do not play for 60 days or 200 in-game posts can be considered inactive and their characters can be killed off unless specified (explicitly) otherwise.