Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Wuxia RPG Discussion Thread

Yeah, I want to start too! I can't wait any more.

How do the rules work? Anyone free to post continuations to the story as long as you don't mess too much with the other characters?

Can I suggest someone to be the GM? Only the GM can post on the story thread to advance the story. All players to mail their posts/stories to the GM so that it won't get all messed up if 2 people write a long story at about the same time.

If no one wants to be GM, I can volunteer.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Excellent to have a new rpg starting

Hi Boys and Gals and little kiddies, some of you might still remember me from famous fun times such as RPG#2 funky times while they lasted and those whacky doodle actress forums such as Liu Yi Fei suck shizzawat and GYY fanatic aka sunnysmoke battles... funtimes indeed...

Come on guys I know all ya's love me, and I'm da backs to liven up da party

now the choices... super duper sexy male strikingly handsome man beast or super dupidity dupe seductive sextatious female who likes putting out for all you horny heroes ?

COULD this proposed female be of the worlds oldest profession? and even more professional than that stupid hoe thats Lin Xin'er? or could sexy male sexmachine out sex the poophead thats Wei Xiao Bao?

are decisions decisions... time to shoot some aeroplanes with my little brother before I come back with a decision!

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox View Post
    BTW, PJ's character is too powerful.
    I'm planning for Banner Leader Zhuang to stay out of the story until towards the end, ALTHOUGH I do want the story to REFERENCE his name very early on.

He's not that powerful. In HSDS, he ranks maybe #25.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I'm planning for Banner Leader Zhuang to stay out of the story until towards the end, ALTHOUGH I do want the story to REFERENCE his name very early on.

He's not that powerful. In HSDS, he ranks maybe #25.
    fark bro he is insanely powerful , just have him leave my sexy character along and we can all get along nicely alright?

Quote Originally Posted by rapture View Post
    Hi Boys and Gals and little kiddies, some of you might still remember me from famous fun times such as RPG#2 funky times while they lasted and those whacky doodle actress forums such as Liu Yi Fei suck shizzawat and GYY fanatic aka sunnysmoke battles... funtimes indeed...

Come on guys I know all ya's love me, and I'm da backs to liven up da party

now the choices... super duper sexy male strikingly handsome man beast or super dupidity dupe seductive sextatious female who likes putting out for all you horny heroes ?

COULD this proposed female be of the worlds oldest profession? and even more professional than that stupid hoe thats Lin Xin'er? or could sexy male sexmachine out sex the poophead thats Wei Xiao Bao?

are decisions decisions... time to shoot some aeroplanes with my little brother before I come back with a decision!
    Rapture be a chic for us.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

I'm impatient to start too...so who wants to start us off? Remember that ZYZ is currently chasing after us Wulin Pugilists. I recommend starting at an inn (like RPG 1) so we can all introduce our characters at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I'm impatient to start too...so who wants to start us off? Remember that ZYZ is currently chasing after us Wulin Pugilists. I recommend starting at an inn (like RPG 1) so we can all introduce our characters at the same time.
    Does that mean every character will be there at the start of story? Can we introduce characters later in the story?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Does that mean every character will be there at the start of story? Can we introduce characters later in the story?
    Yes. I'm just saying that it'll be easier to introduce characters in an inn scenario as all Wulin people goes to eat at inns sooner or later. You can introduce your character anytime. And who wants to start it tonight? Tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    MY TEA SHOP!!! I mean my char's dad. It's near the capital though.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

List of Characters so far and who the heck they are:

Fang Wudi - leader of Kongtong Sect

Zhuang Zheng - used to be part of Ming Sect, not enough info as of now

yittz character (can't read Chinese) - girl pretending to be guy, wandering JiangHu

Wong Ji Kern - some guy wandering town...

Yue Tian Long - an orphan raised by GF's decendants on Peach Blossom Island, left island

Peng Shun - Jianghu Wanderer, originated from Begger Sect

Leng Qingzhu - Huashan disciple

Yang Fei Yun - also orphan...raised by YG's decendants this time

Zhuo Jia Li - Begger Sect elder...should she know Peng Shun?

odbayarb2000's character - Mongolian hoping to restore the Yuan, P.S. name him

Shen Yue - Xiao Yao Sect...more background story please since we don't know how he ever got to learn these sacred kungfu

Dennis Chen's character, Nameless - uhh...are you serious?

Wang Hong - Headmaster of the Clear Sky White Cloud Hall, nice character with a nice background.

Fang Tian Nai - hmm...mysterious background...we're not going to include the mysterious man in the story, right?

Zhao Mulang - from a Japanese sect and against the Ming Sect...hey! so you're on the Wulin Pugilists' side but you'll end up rejected since you're from another country, okay?

PS: When do you guys want to start?

I just added my character profile in, I hope I'm not too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    I just added my character profile in, I hope I'm not too late.
    Don't worry, we just started. I don't think anyone's on so we're probably not going to start tonight.

I still haven't finish contructing my character yet. But you guys can start without me. Bogeyman is getting very impatient. I'll just skip this RPG, if I still haven't able to come up with a character by the time u start.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    MY TEA SHOP!!! I mean my char's dad. It's near the capital though.
    lol i was thinking about using my tea shop! but whatever work for the stories i guess...

Also I was thinkging, have you guys ever heard about the Kaifeng Jews? it is this group of jews that have been in China since the Song dynasty, and legend has it that some of them has served in Yue Fei's army, I was thinking to include them in the stories, maybe as a clan or something?

Well, I'm ready when everyone else is. I'm thinking whoever is a good writer should start first and we should all try to meet that standard.

no my character/s master will not be part of the main story.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

OK everyone, unless there are violent objections. I am going to hijack the process and be the GM (or it'll be chaos).

I'll start 2 new threads.

First thread is the storyline. Please do not post in this thread. Its for the story only and I will be the only one posting. Pls mail all your 'continuations' to me so that I can edit it to blend in smoothly.

Second thread is for comments, gripes, remarks and whatever else you lot want to shout about.

OK? Lets start.

Setting : Early Ming Dynasty. 10 years after Emporer Hongwu takes power.1378 AD.

I'll try to update at least once a day from the emails sent to me. I'll start the story going within the next few hours and you guys can continue.

Can we shift all comments to this new thread then?

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...773#post773773

Apologies if I am unduly hijacking the process. I just wanted to get things going. I can always step aside if you guys object to my suggestions.
    Last edited by CC; 01-17-08 at 11:20 PM.

Default Ultimate Wuxia RPG - Discussion Thread.

This will serve as the thread for all other matters pertaining to the RPG.

Please don't post in the other story thread. Make all comments here.