Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Wuxia RPG Discussion Thread

I wonder if PJ is really going to play...

To Dennis Chen: Are you going to name your character?

PS. I changed Fang Wudi's profile. He is no longer borne to farmers but to rich people. Read his profile for further details. I think I made the reason for his naming more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    We have a lot of male characters as of now, anyone want to become a girl? I'm suggesting we have this RPG start 5 years after the establishment of the Ming and ZYZ is currently sending assassins after Wulin Pugilists, what do you guys think? And does anyone want to be my subordinate in Kongtong Sect? And who wants to be the BIG BAD BOSS?
    Wouldn't mind changing my character to a chic, since from AT anyway.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

If I decide to commit, I'm going to play an androgynous character. . .
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

I'm thinking about playing the upright hero of the story. So...does anyone have a character that will fall for a 35 years old ugly man? He's not buttugly but he's not the best looking either. It's okay if you guys don't want to but I just feel like writing some romance, lol.

BTW I'm still looking for a Kongtong subordinate if anyone is interested.

PS. As for the bad guy of the story, I have an idea: let's have some sort of twist. The Bad Guy starts out to be the Leader of the Assassins but later HE HIMSELF gets killed by someone. That someone is going to start out as a regular average Sect Disciple or some nobody. However he is very scheming, similar to WXB, and ends up stealing a martial arts manual (and kills many people while he's at it) and during the course of the story he gets stronger and stronger. He will be the BIG BAD BOSS. In the end all the heroes will fight him. So if we follow this we'll need 2 people to play the Assassin's Leader and this BIG BAD BOSS. Or one person can create both these characters (because the Assassin's Leader will die halfway through the story anyways). What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    I'm thinking about playing the upright hero of the story. So...does anyone have a character that will fall for a 35 years old ugly man? He's not buttugly but he's not the best looking either. It's okay if you guys don't want to but I just feel like writing some romance, lol.

BTW I'm still looking for a Kongtong subordinate if anyone is interested.

PS. As for the bad guy of the story, I have an idea: let's have some sort of twist. The Bad Guy starts out to be the Leader of the Assassins but later HE HIMSELF gets killed by someone. That someone is going to start out as a regular average Sect Disciple or some nobody. However he is very scheming, similar to WXB, and ends up stealing a martial arts manual (and kills many people while he's at it) and during the course of the story he gets stronger and stronger. He will be the BIG BAD BOSS. In the end all the heroes will fight him. So if we follow this we'll need 2 people to play the Assassin's Leader and this BIG BAD BOSS. Or one person can create both these characters (because the Assassin's Leader will die halfway through the story anyways). What do you guys think?
    sounds good to me. . .although you probably just gave away the entire plot. . .

doh!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    'EVEN yittz'... maybe you can be just skinny in the arms, assets not that important back in those days in that society. Maybe it's ok, it's all in the hips, and face.
    lol it's not an insult I'm just surprised that guys know more about female weight, but i suppose since you are studying medicine...
    well anyway i worked it out, she's in proportion to scarlett johansson, so should be fine

can someone give me a brief idea of the martial arts levels? like what kind of scores would ~20 year old Yang Guo, Wu Brothers, Guo Fu have etc.

yeah maybe yittz should be a female character, or bogeyman is going to be looking at limited choices- i think it's just icyfox, kidd and i who are planning to be female atm, and my character's heart has been stolen by her silly martial brother who doesn't appreciate her

so far, i have to say that radken has the dubious honor of creating my favorite character thus far -- though CC gets an honorable mention, for sure.

i'm toying with the idea of being a BIG BADDIE, though i perhaps don't have the time to be the BIG BADDIE.
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.

Actually, I'm planning to be male. I've played female characters in both RPG1 and RPG2. My first attempt at playing a male character has been cut short by the discontinuation of RPG4. I haven't have enough fun yet.

But, I can part-time as Li Xiao Sheng if druid want to use the twins again in this RPG.
    Last edited by kidd; 01-17-08 at 10:52 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Actually, I'm planning to be male. I've played female characters in both RPG1 and RPG2. My first attempt at playing a male character has been cut short by the discontinuation of RPG4. I haven't have enough fun yet.
    if that's the case, i'll wait a while. If there are 5+ female characters, i'm going to change mine to a male character. I'd rather play a male character too

Hmm, the "Mighty Sabre Breaks Nine Dragons, Great Shandong Heaven Shaking Palm" - Hall Master Wang would be happy to have more pretty female characters*.

*Go read his intro in the other thread for details.

edit : Hey, anyone wants to play as my newest disciple? Join the Glorious Qing Tian Bai Yun Tang from Jinan City of Shandong! Be a proud disciple of the Famous 单刀断九龙, 山东震天掌 - 汪鸿!

Last edited by CC; 01-17-08 at 02:21 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sixdays View Post
    so far, i have to say that radken has the dubious honor of creating my favorite character thus far -- though CC gets an honorable mention, for sure.
    Thanks. I'm just trying to have fun writing my character.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post

Lol that was easy - his character is seduced without even meeting her...

Btw on PJ's character, I think he's jking with us. That character is part of Ming, the real strong one who end up getting killed I think by Mie Jue.
    Well it sure would be interesting if that really happened in the story.

yay...finally created my character
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Quote Originally Posted by Allen D View Post
    u should change ur weapon to a saber so maybe the mysterious man can be CC's character
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Allen D View Post
    That is great to hear.

my character's master will be an expelled wudang disciple
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    u should change ur weapon to a saber so maybe the mysterious man can be CC's character
    Wang Hong's sabre technique isn't quite good enough to teach that guy to 9/10 in technique!

In any case, he has got no money for the monthly tithe of 9 taels!

BTW, my opinion is that the players should be more sparing with the skill 'points'. Should avoid 8s, 9s and 10s, especially in multiple categories. You want an 8 or 9 in 1 category, should have some low 1s or 2s in another. Otherwise the first fight would end up with a crater where the Forbidden City used to stand. Just my 2 cts.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

I updated. Now a chic who's looking for her husband lost in the war.

Agree with what CC said about martial arts. Lower better, more improvement to work with.

imo 9-9-9 is already Greats level
    7-7-7 is 1=1 fighter. Probably reserved for leaders of famous sects.
    Most sect/clan/cult leaders and powerful knights are in the 5 range.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

OMFG! I have been cut off from this for far too long! Army is just so time consuming...will create my character soon guys... wait for me...

to kidd... i think i will let my twins rest... perhaps... i will create a character that is related to them
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

As for the skills points issue... you guys could adopt a rule where the total points cannot exceed a certain limit, like in RPG #4...

E.g. ~ Techniques + Lightness + Inner Power < 21/30

So it's up to you how you want to 'skill' your character.

Anyway, CAN WE START?