Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    Why would she do a stupid thing like that? Not sure, but you could ask the same question to a bunch of hollywood celebs who have done the same thing. Some hurt their careers and some helped it. Go figure.
    most of the celebs are "americans" you know... it's a different world from here to there.. Chinese are more conservative about those types of thing and i like it that way. Many times American celebs did it to create attention. which is kinda sad.

there were incidents before that happened to Gillian where she was photographed unoticed in the bathroom. I mean poor thing.

i would imagined if they would be stupid enough to do these stuff. Their career will be down the drain and forever in shame in entertainment business.

saw the pics... seems pretty real, doesnt look photshopped

if u look at this site, they examine it for u http://mrdefinite.com/?p=1540 and proves that it wasnt photoshopped (note: dont worry, the explicit parts are censored here or taken out)
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    saw the pics... seems pretty real, doesnt look photshopped

if u look at this site, they examine it for u http://mrdefinite.com/?p=1540 and proves that it wasnt photoshopped (note: dont worry, the explicit parts are censored here or taken out)
    Whoa, a threesome with Edison Chen? Nuff said!

Whether it is real or not, these people lives are in turmoil right now. I can't imagine that it is an easy thing to go through publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    most of the celebs are "americans" you know... it's a different world from here to there.. Chinese are more conservative about those types of thing and i like it that way. Many times American celebs did it to create attention. which is kinda sad.

there were incidents before that happened to Gillian where she was photographed unoticed in the bathroom. I mean poor thing.

i would imagined if they would be stupid enough to do these stuff. Their career will be down the drain and forever in shame in entertainment business.
    Chinese society is generally more conservative, but it doesn't mean it won't happen. Like I said, there are a lot of ppl that do stupid things and it's not a surprise if Edison or Gillian would do it. I don't think they did it to create attention. I just simply think they did what some couples find as sexually attractive and it took a turn for the worse for them.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

I still don't think so. Who in their right minds would take pictures like that? It's lame, stupid, and although I really really don't think much of Edison (if you've seen my other posts, you can find out how much I wish he would just drop off the surface of this Earth), I don't think he's even this stupid.

If you're in the money-making business, I'm sure it's not a huge deal to photoshop very professionally.

And honestly it's not really a "scandal" as people are making it. SO lame. I still think it's fake, but even if it's true...So what if they really did have sex? Who cares...it's not a recent picture and they weren't dating anyone else. Two adults having sex...WOW!!! OMG!!! Such a SHOCK! *rolls eyes*

Chinese society is generally more conservative, but it doesn't mean it won't happen. Like I said, there are a lot of ppl that do stupid things and it's not a surprise if Edison or Gillian would do it. I don't think they did it to create attention. I just simply think they did what some couples find as sexually attractive and it took a turn for the worse for them.
    just exactly who side are you on? are you her fan or what!... you keep saying it's real making it worser.

like i said before someone in their position knows better than takes pictures of themselves and leaves them around for others to peak and leak to the internet.
    This is the second time it happened to her. The first time she had to have a meeting with the fans and celebs to resolve the situation. It was such a blow to her. I wouldn't be surprise if some sicko is attacking her again. LIke we dont already have psychos in this world already!!!!.

Something like this happened to Aaron Kwok a couple years back. When a girl con him by videotaping them. Being in a public eye is not easy. I am not surprise that things like this keeps happening.

We are not saying that celebs are saints. THey are human too and it's normal human thing to do.But the public looks up to them. Especially with the fans base of mostly youngsters. They have an image to uphold.
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 01-30-08 at 05:02 AM.

pictures or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    just exactly who side are you on? are you her fan or what!... you keep saying it's real making it worser.

like i said before someone in their position knows better than takes pictures of themselves and leaves them around for others to peak and leak to the internet.
    This is the second time it happened to her. The first time she had to have a meeting with the fans and celebs to resolve the situation. It was such a blow to her. I wouldn't be surprise if some sicko is attacking her again. LIke we dont already have psychos in this world already!!!!.

Something like this happened to Aaron Kwok a couple years back. When a girl con him by videotaping them. Being in a public eye is not easy. I am not surprise that things like this keeps happening.

We are not saying that celebs are saints. THey are human too and it's normal human thing to do.But the public looks up to them. Especially with the fans base of mostly youngsters. They have an image to uphold.
    I'm on nobody's side. You have to take off ur colored glasses and look at this from a neutral perspective. At first you say you don't believe she would do it and now you say celebs are human. That's the point im making. They are human and they make mistakes. I still think they are real and that's why I think they were stupid to film themselves in the first place. Since they are in the spotlight all the time, they have to be more responsible then the average person. It's the price you have to pay to be in the spotlight. Just because ur a fan, doesn't mean you have to be all protective. U have to look at this from a different point of view.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

If it's fake, SHAME ON THE PEOPLE WHO PHOTOSHOPPED THE IMAGES!. If it's real, SUCKED IN! Teaches people not to videotape/take photos of themselves in such intimate positions!

Now more news.
    Cecilia Cheung now embroiled in the Edson scandal.

Yeah I saw the Cecilia pictures..but Edison wasn't in them..it was just her. And it really does look like her hmm. Who knows, maybe she banged him too. He is such a man-s.lut lol.

I dunno, I'm certainly not a fan of Gillian, but she really seems like the good-girl/demure type. Unless she's foolin' us all hahaha..

Got some nice photos pm me if you want confirmation that Gillian is a sl*t4life

hey what are u people talking about this is a gillian thread get back to the topic on her
    never mind cause i didn't know bout the news
    Last edited by kandie; 02-02-08 at 12:16 AM.

LOL, it is on topic..the scandal is ABOUT Gillian. Or do you mean the politically correct type of "on topic" where we all swoon about how great/cute/wonderful she is?

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    hey what are u people talking about this is a gillian thread get back to the topic on her
    this is about gillian. she's been caught getting it on with edison

they are adults, they should be able to have some fun sometimes but taking photos and "sharing" (or losing) it is too much
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    they are adults, they should be able to have some fun sometimes but taking photos and "sharing" (or losing) it is too much
    lunar, that link you posted is no longer there. do you still have the photos?? i'll like to see.
    ---------
    Shellie

I'm on nobody's side. You have to take off ur colored glasses and look at this from a neutral perspective. At first you say you don't believe she would do it and now you say celebs are human. That's the point im making. They are human and they make mistakes. I still think they are real and that's why I think they were stupid to film themselves in the first place. Since they are in the spotlight all the time, they have to be more responsible then the average person. It's the price you have to pay to be in the spotlight. Just because ur a fan, doesn't mean you have to be all protective. U have to look at this from a different point of view.
    i never stated they were real..if i did we wouldn't be on each other's throat. I simply meant that celebs have love lifes too and they do things likes normal human beings as a couple. We always see Gillian as sweet innocent girl i would never want to see the spoil side of her.. But i stayed true to my words that i dont think they are stupid enough to take pictures of themselves and let it surface like you said. THis is like the second time she's been attack my some maniac fans. So i am not suprised it happened to her AGAIN!!! I dont think it's a coincidence that things like that just keeps happening to her.

Now what Cecilia is in the pictures too? and BoBo. lolz i bet this is just a big joke to some.

For the record, I am not a fan of any of the celebrities involved, but I also truly do not believe that so many A listers would be foolish enough to take or have others take nude pics of them. Especial Gillian since she's constantly being targeted. I haven’t seen the video, but I have seen one picture of Cecilia. Although I am hardly an expert at photoshop, I would bet that they are fake. If they truly are real, then the poster(s) would have sold them to some seedy magazines and make a profit. It doesn’t matter that the pics were allegedly stolen, magazines would use them anyway. After all, pictures of Gillian changing were posted and that was a total violation of her privacy. I’m just waiting for the celebrities to take some action against the scum that did this.

i think theres a very thin line between real and fake with todays technology. so who knows if the pics are real or not. but definitely a scandal such as this will affect Gillian personally and professionally.