Page 31 of 61 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://gallery.asianfanatics.net/index.php?act=image&pid=387240')

Is this a recent picture or old picture?
    Last edited by 999roses; 02-11-08 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    sure sure, it LOOKS "cleaner" but I guess even a well shaven one that is neglected from washing is ALSO pretty digusting and smelly too. I don't see a correlation between having hair there and unsanitzation. LEt's not mention, it doesn't look like Eddy's brother was circumsized. I think that is higher chance of not being sanitized . I don't see ppl harping on that

Let's not mention that when you shave the area, the stubbles make u scratch like a moron in public yah?
    Most Asians aren't circumsized. Actually, most humans aren't circumsized; that's almost strictly a US thing, and even then, that's about 50% at most.

PS: Washing is critical, no matter how it looks. I thought we assumed that as a given?
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Most Asians aren't circumsized. Actually, most humans aren't circumsized; that's almost strictly a US thing, and even then, that's about 50% at most.
    Circumcision is extremely common among Muslim and Jews, almost obligatory I would say, in these cultures.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

OMG! This is too funny! LMAO!

Amazing that we've switched to such a delicate topic. To be fair, anyone criticizing the women for not shaving should also point out Ed's jungle as well. Don't discriminate, people. But I think most viewers pay more attention to the women because there are more pics of them.

Personally, I think a trim would be nice for both parties. If you're gonna go down on someone, don't you want it to be tidy in that area? Nothing poking you in the face. LOL! I can't believe I just wrote that . I hope this thread doesn't get shut down. It's so entertaining!

Hopefully, Gillian has been saving her money and investing well because it seems like her career might plummet to oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    OMG! This is too funny! LMAO!

Amazing that we've switched to such a delicate topic. To be fair, anyone criticizing the women for not shaving should also point out Ed's jungle as well. Don't discriminate, people. But I think most viewers pay more attention to the women because there are more pics of them.

Personally, I think a trim would be nice for both parties. If you're gonna go down on someone, don't you want it to be tidy in that area? Nothing poking you in the face. LOL! I can't believe I just wrote that

I do hope that Gillian has been saving her money and investing well because it seems like her career might plummet to oblivion.
    Trim is not enough for me. It's gonna be super clean with nothing on it. I mean for a guy or a girl, who the hell likes dental floss while ur going down?
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    Trim is not enough for me. It's gonna be super clean with nothing on it. I mean for a guy or a girl, who the hell likes dental floss while ur going down?
    People have different tastes. Perhaps Ed and the women like it hairy.

Since we are looking at stolen pics for free, I don't think it's right to condemn anyone on their preferences on grooming.

However, one would think that people posing for the camera would want to look their best, especially when nude . Then again, they might think hair is natural and beautiful. Who knows
    Last edited by tweety365; 02-11-08 at 02:59 AM.

:“大家好!新年快乐!这件事对我和身边的人造成很大伤害,我以前太天真太傻,但是现在已经长大了,谢谢公 司,谢谢家里人,谢谢我的朋友,不离不弃对我的支持!对于社会大众的影响,我也深感歉意。在未来的日子,我 会继续努力,也多谢大家的关心,也谢谢一直在支持我的歌迷!”

coolsmurf translation:

The scandal has been a great deal of hurt for me and the people around me. I was naive and foolish in the past (admitting to it indirectly) but I am already a grown-up now. I would like to thank my manager, company, family and friends for their support. I’m sorry for the trouble that it has caused to the society. I will work even harder and bravely face up to my life in future. I also thank the media for their concern and fans for their unwavering support.

--

Nice, very nice....EEG lawyers are good at what they do. And they have a great actress to smile along with it.

Well you have to give her credit for having the guts to go out there, even if it's scripted.
    Last edited by 999roses; 02-11-08 at 03:20 AM.

Kira is dead!

From a Finland website, I heard someone knew where Kỉra lives and hired the Chinese triad in Findland to finish him!

No wonder there hasn't been any new photos and video leaking.

WHAT?!?!! GIVE ME THE LINK....

Noo, my heart is bleeding! Such a sad day...when the manipulative girl kills Kira with her smile...

(as opposed to killing him/her/they with her songs, which are quite potent too).

Man, I hope that's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    WHAT?!?!! GIVE ME THE LINK....

Noo, my heart is bleeding! Such a sad day...when the manipulative girl kills Kira with her smile...

(as opposed to killing him/her/they with her songs, which are quite potent too).

Man, I hope that's not true.
    I don't have the link, but a moderator on some adult forum posted the news.

Confirmed about Kira, he is dead now! This scandal is going to get nasty and nastier. I couldn't believed it! I heard Kira lived in Findland or something and he got killed not long ago by a triad member.

I don't know if this is true or not, but rummor can not come out of nowhere, besides, Kira promised to release new photo and video on Feb. 7. It has been now three days, think about it guys! Chinese triad members are everywhere, poor Kira. RIP Kira
    Last edited by edisonchen; 02-11-08 at 04:01 AM.

I'll only believe it when I read the news report.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

You think there's gonna an honest article about it if Albert Yeung really did the job? He's probably pretty 'professional' about covering his tracks.

By Kira being dead, another more likely possibility is that Kira turned into ultimate g.reed monster and took the blackmail loot. Hence why Ah Gill is so confident today.

Either way, I predict Kira has vanished, either dead or very rich.

Well, if that's the case, I'll prefer him being rich than dead.

Sigh. EEG wins again and HK music industry will continue its downward spiral.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-11-08 at 04:41 AM.

i agree with you 999roses, the news has posted on the Findland website and for somehow, it was hacked! Kira is just an ordinary person like you and me, to cover up his dead is as easy as pie. I wonder if this Kira has a family or not because if he doesn't he'll vanished into thin air and soon the scandal will be over...

The question is, who order to kill Kira? Albert Yeung or Edison Chen? Remember, Edison has lost 10 mill HK dollars from this scandal. If you read his blog, one of the line say "if you f*** with me, i'll f*** with you" He is also a gangster himself indeed.

Edison already explained that that sentence was from an old blog post and it's something from his album or movie.

Albert Yeung has a higher possibility. Kira messed with his niece. Can't let Kira shame the Yeung family.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-11-08 at 04:42 AM.

Yeah, it's not even after getting revenge now, but earning back 'face'. You think face is important for Bobo's fiance's family? Face to a gangster/businessman is the be-all-end-all. Where is his 'powerful' and 'intimidating' credibility gonna go if Kira isn't stopped? I bet he's willing to pay ANY price for it.

Or maybe Cecilia's dad did it. Who knows.

All I know is that I'm super fed up with HK entertainment playing the audience like fools.

Man, i hope he is still alives and continue to upload more shocking photo and video, but i doubt it

I just hope he is still alive. Whether he upload anymore photos/videos or not doesn't matter. He doesn't deserve to die just because of this.

Oh man, that's too sad. Gosh, I hate it when this happens, when deeper dirt is about to surface, it ends. That's why, this should be a lesson for everyone, if you seriously proclaim war with the triads, please no teasing and bargaining, just lay everything and anything out there because future chances to do so become slimmer and slimmer by the day. Kira should have released everything they had, then, even if they died, their work would still haunt his enemies and dig their graves.

Well, at least Gillian's apology was much more sincere. Perhaps EEG's lawyers/publicists didn't write the statement afterall? I mean, it's pretty common sense, simple, and straightforward. It wasn't like Edison's awkward usage of words.."strange strange ordeal." And even if EEG's crew did write it, at least Gillian wasn't like a zombie with no emotions.