Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

That's why Gill is so happy today, she smiled during her appearance. I think she heard the news from Findland or at least saw the message on the website shortly after it was hacked

I don't know if i want to see her acting anymore

you'd think kira would have had a syndicate thing going on. with multiple kiras around the world ahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by edisonchen View Post
    That's why Gill is so happy today, she smiled during her appearance. I think she heard the news from Findland or at least saw the message on the website shortly after it was hacked

I don't know if i want to see her acting anymore
    It's strange how Gillian is supposed to be the victim here, but we are angry with Gillian now that Kira is gone.

Logically, I know that I shouldn't blame Gillian. She's a victim here. But, I also don't feel like seeing any work of Gillian for now or in the near future.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-11-08 at 05:01 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

^Well, if you were Gillian, you may be happy too. The best news of the whole entire year. I mean, it's sad but at the same time, if the speculations were true of how Kira is out to attack Albert/Edison and in the meantime, in a way, sacrifice Gillian for it then, being Gillian, his death would be of great news since Kira never gave a damn about Gillian's life. It's reality.

But hm, can things really end here though? Is Kira really dead? I don't know, we may never know actually.

And why would people be angry with Gillian? With or without Gillian, Albert will still hunt Kira down and murder him.

Is this Kira??? Does anyone here know what he looks like? I saved the pic from the Findland website, but i was too dumb not to save the news...This guy probably him and probably not...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42809000/jpg/_42809323_hojinkim_203bbc.jpg')

Well my annoyance with her doesn't have that much to do with Kira. It has more to do with hypocrisy and manipulation.

Let's just say this is a truly ugly game where almost everyone is "not so innocent after all". *shivers*

how can kira be dead? from i heard before, kira was a group of 3 ppl. 1 died escaping hk, so there should still be 2 of them. and they were supposedly to be in thailand and canada. but maybe the news i heard was wrong
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by time22shine View Post
    ^Well, if you were Gillian, you may be happy too. The best news of the whole entire year. I mean, it's sad but at the same time, if the speculations were true of how Kira is out to attack Albert/Edison and in the meantime, in a way, sacrifice Gillian for it then, being Gillian, his death would be of great news since Kira never gave a damn about Gillian's life. It's reality.

But hm, can things really end here though? Is Kira really dead? I don't know, we may never know actually.

And why would people be angry with Gillian? With or without Gillian, Albert will still hunt Kira down and murder him.
    Maybe because the death coincide with Gillian's coming out, and then hearing how edisonchen said Gillian looks so happy. I know, it's an illogical feeling. But, sometimes one's heart is not logical.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-11-08 at 05:21 AM.

Eh, Kira probably saved the files somewhere else too, sent it to some friends and stuff but the thing is, would his buddies risk their lives for his mission? Nah. Let's wait for things to really die down first and see if new material will be released.

Well, my saying is, everyone in the ET industry has lost their souls a long long time ago; they're not clean, pure, and cute like they appear. Guys like Lee Hom and Jay, they may appear perfect to fans but inside? I don't think so. Lee Hom is always saying he's very bad, he's had shorties all over, reminds me of Edison's lines and Jay, how he was boasting about NQMM's members getting 4 and 7 girls, gee, I don't know what to think now and their fans will probably attacke me but Lee Hom and Jay are probably just as dirty as Edison but not as stupid. I mean, for Lee Hom to be with someone like Hsu Qi? That says a lot already.

Yeah I saw the video, she did look pretty nonchalant and easygoing about it. I know the two incidents are different (the 2006 vs this one) but come on, I think the crying back then was a TAD bit exaggerated, eh.

It almost seems...abnormal. I mean, sure, she's probably "stronger" than the average person, but to be this uncaring about it? That's kinda disturbing...I would say EEG trained her WELL.

Gil looks so happy today.

Last edited by West`; 02-11-08 at 05:43 AM.

Yo EdisonChen, stop spreading shitty news man. I believe Kira is still alive.

What I posted about Kira being dead is a rumor, which has yet confirmed.

she's not necessary happy, but i still she smiled and very confident. Not crying outloud like most of you predicted. Here are the two photo. Don't get me wrong,i don't know much about Gill and i'm not a fan of her, but i do have the strange feeling with kidd too, why is the appearance the same day of Kira incident?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg21.163.com/ent/2008/2/11/20080211144006b8dae.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://cimg24.163.com/ent/2008/2/11/200802111543462ebc9.jpg')

Holy EEG, this is NOT the way to go. I'm sorry, but as brainwashed as her fans are, this is disgusting. Look at the last pic! She's like freaking COCKY about it. Disgusting really.

Poor Charlene, she looks so uncomfortable. You can tell by her expression and awkward smile. Watching her hard-earned career go down the drain.

I think they steered too far in the other direction. It would've worked better if she appeared a bit apologetic.

Yo West', then prove it to me that he's still aliveI want him back so that i can see video of Gill doing xxx with me, edisonchen Btw, you were the one who started the rumor

Personaly, i believed Kira is done Albert Yueng probably hired those triad to finish him
    Last edited by edisonchen; 02-11-08 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    Holy EEG, this is NOT the way to go. I'm sorry, but as brainwashed as her fans are, this is disgusting. Look at the last pic! She's like freaking COCKY about it. Disgusting really.
    Maybe she's just a better actress than we gave her credit for. Maybe she's really hurting inside, but put on a confident face on the outside. Just giving her the benefit of doubt despite my current illogical feeling.

Yo West', then prove it to me that he's still aliveI want him back so that i can see video of Gill doing xxx with me, edisonchen Btw, you were the one who started the rumor

Personaly, i believed Kira is done Albert Yueng probably hired those triad to finish him
    Please give link to your source.

I pick up the rumor from an adult forum, so I can't give the link or the the name of the forum. Many people on that forum are saying that this is BS news and that Kira is out there.

It's hard to know the true answer about Kira now. Let's just wait and see...

Yo West' i said many times, the Findland website was hacked! How can i find the link for you when the serve is being taken down? You still need to prove to me he's out there
    Last edited by edisonchen; 02-11-08 at 05:34 AM.

Well...EDC and Maggie Q's dog video is out there. It's just a matter of time before it will spread all over the internet.

Confirmed about Kira, he is dead now! This scandal is going to get nasty and nastier. I couldn't believed it! I heard Kira lived in Findland or something and he got killed not long ago by a triad member.

I don't know if this is true or not, but rummor can not come out of nowhere, besides, Kira promised to release new photo and video on Feb. 7. It has been now three days, think about it guys! Chinese triad members are everywhere, poor Kira. RIP Kira
    Where is the source? If you aren't sure, then don't confirm it. What I said was just a rumor.