Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

I'm glad Gillian didn't cry or break down or people will start slamming her for "acting" again (I bet she's smart enough to know that the same tactic wont work twice). Then again, there are still people who are unsatisfied with the "strength" she displayed. When she cries, people condemn her, when she puts on a brave front, people say she's too uncaring and cocky. The world is just so hard to please.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Yo man, stop asking me about the source, website was hacked ok? Don't you read my post, jeez. I confimed because i read it. It could be a hoax by someone posting on the Findland web which i hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by edisonchen View Post
    Yo man, stop asking me about the source, website was hacked ok? Don't you read my post, jeez. I confimed because i read it. It could be a hoax by someone posting on the Findland web which i hope it is.
    I hope it's a hoax.

I also hope Kira is not BSing and deliver the video as promised.

It's hard to know the true answer about Kira now. Let's just wait and see...

Yo West' i said many times, the Findland website was hacked! How can i find the link for you when the serve is being taken down? You still need to prove to me he's out there
    Maybe Web Archive can help.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I also hope Kira is not BSing and deliver the video as promised.
    I doubt it though, it has been several days since his promises now. The thing is, he promised he would release the video at the same day of Gill's appearance, now what? We heard the rumor that he's done, it is so strange to think Gill was laughing at her apperance man....

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Maybe Web Archive can help.
    Don't bother with edisonchen, Kidd.

He picked up the rumor somewhere and slam it on this forum.

you were the one who picked up first, i just followed what you said earlier

Can somebody explain to me why Gill is so happy after being screwed by Mr. Chen???

you were the one who picked up first, i just followed what you said earlier

Can somebody explain to me why Gill is so happy after being screwed by Mr. Chen???
    Yeah I picked up the rumor from an adult forum, so I posted here to scare people into fearing that there wouldn't be any new photos or video.

So.. which one of you goes by the screen name 'Edickenson' who posted this at AF?

I just did a quick google and it seem like people are spreading false rumors about his death. It was said that it was originated from a Finland site and then it was hacked immediately shortly after. There has been no creditable source or google cache involving that story.

If you follow what this EdisonChen guys says.. then he is dead...

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre......806&page=31

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    So.. which one of you goes by the screen name 'Edickenson' who posted this at AF?
    Yeap. I also saw that post on AF too. Edickenson is not my login name on AF though.

What was said was just rumor. Nothing is confirmed yet.

Seriously, are you guys losing sleep over this???
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Seriously, are you guys losing sleep over this???
    Nope. So, you are not the only one immune.
    Last edited by kidd; 02-11-08 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Most Asians aren't circumsized. Actually, most humans aren't circumsized; that's almost strictly a US thing, and even then, that's about 50% at most.

can't we say the same that asians don't always clean out their pubes?

PS: Washing is critical, no matter how it looks. I thought we assumed that as a given?

If you wash your area correctly, regardless of hair or not, it would be fine. Why don't we account diet and hygiene and all. I am still nto conviced that having hair down there makes it unhealthy
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

LOL.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/20/liar2po7.jpg')

So Kira is not dead? Who is spreading these rumors, sheesh..

Anyhow I can totally see it now..new headlines, "Ah Gill wins support of millions, more popular than ever." Nice, nice EEG, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    LOL.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/20/liar2po7.jpg')

So Kira is not dead? Who is spreading these rumors, sheesh..

Anyhow I can totally see it now..new headlines, "Ah Gill wins support of millions, more popular than ever." Nice, nice EEG, very nice.
    What a joke to be quite honest ... not referring to the joke on that laughable poster
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    If you wash your area correctly, regardless of hair or not, it would be fine. Why don't we account diet and hygiene and all. I am still nto conviced that having hair down there makes it unhealthy
    I think as long as you cleanse yourself adequately, having hair wouldn't really affect the cleanliness level much although people prefer to shave/wax, not only down there but also under the armpits (especially for girls) because hair collects sweat and dirt which promotes bacterial growth.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Is this Kira??? Does anyone here know what he looks like? I saved the pic from the Findland website, but i was too dumb not to save the news...This guy probably him and probably not...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42809000/jpg/_42809323_hojinkim_203bbc.jpg')
    Uh. You saved this picture? Why is it linked from http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/ then? Shouldn't u be using the image attachment function in this forum or linked from your own image server or website?

Exact source of picture: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6562329.stm
    Last edited by kidd; 02-11-08 at 12:32 PM.

Lol, I think the Finland thing is a hoax. Kira probably wants to wait until things settle down, and for EEG/Gillian/Edison to smile in glee that they've "conquered", and then drop the bomb, who knows.

Of course Gillian's reaction is only catered to pleasing her fans. She doesn't care if it's illogical or not. She just needs to please the people who are going to help fatten her wallet.

One thing I find quite annoying about all this. Remember how EEG said the pictures were fake? That's how they got the police involved in the first place...by saying people doctored the pictures. How come they can blatantly lie and the police not condemn them for messing with false claims? Oh right, because it's Albert Yeung's company *rolls eyes*.

Like obviously the police were gonna get involved anyway, but if it was a normal citizen lying like that, they would be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Uh. You save this picture? Why is it linked from http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/ then? Shouldn't u be using the image attachment function in this forum or linked from your own image server or website?

Exact source of picture: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6562329.stm
    LMAO

this is so funny! that's a picture of Hojin Kim, a PSYCHOLOGY student at VIRGINA TECH.

as for kira, well, i better not say . . . soon, the world will see and i better not say more . . . the teddy bears are watching . . .
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

And you know what else is interesting when you juxtapose the 2006 incident with this one?

Charlene was soooo talkative and defensive of Ah Gill in that one, going on and on about how Ah Gill was SO wronged, how she was SO innocent, and how they must fight back.

Well, here....she was "wronged" too right? She is a "victim" right? Yet no comments here about how evil Kira, Edison, and the other "evil-doers" are. You really do see the 180 in Charlene's reaction. And this time, no Actor's Guild led by Jackie Chan to sit in the backrow, supporting them, but only fans. Interesting...