Page 34 of 61 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses View Post
    And you know what else is interesting when you juxtapose the 2006 incident with this one?

Charlene was soooo talkative and defensive of Ah Gill in that one, going on and on about how Ah Gill was SO wronged, how she was SO innocent, and how they must fight back.

Well, here....she was "wronged" too right? She is a "victim" right? Yet no comments here about how evil Kira, Edison, and the other "evil-doers" are. You really do see the 180 in Charlene's reaction. And this time, no Actor's Guild led by Jackie Chan to sit in the backrow, supporting them, but only fans. Interesting...
    Indeed... it's nice to compare the two really contrasting scripts prepared for them, one with highly over-the-top dramatic acting with the million tears, and now the cool calm and collected fighter spirit lol!!
    Interesting observations... Just look at her straight hair LOL who is she trying to fool
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

i just saw the press conference on asianfanatics, wow she was brave enough to put a smile on instead of cry. I understand her and support her all the way.

Wow, went to sleep for the night and all these new rumors!

Whether Kira is dead or not, only time will tell. Perhaps even then, we may never know if Kira decides to lay low. If Albert Yeung really managed to whack the mastermind, then that is truly a sad thing. I’m not supportive of the illegal uploads of private pictures, but I think it’s about time for someone to go against the evil power in the entertainment industry. Many people got hurt in the process and that is truly unfortunate. But sometimes one needs to fight evil with evil. Doesn’t make it right. Nevertheless, the legal system obviously failed where Kira succeeded.

Kira, if you are dead, RIP.

And you know what else is interesting when you juxtapose the 2006 incident with this one?

Charlene was soooo talkative and defensive of Ah Gill in that one, going on and on about how Ah Gill was SO wronged, how she was SO innocent, and how they must fight back.

Well, here....she was "wronged" too right? She is a "victim" right? Yet no comments here about how evil Kira, Edison, and the other "evil-doers" are. You really do see the 180 in Charlene's reaction. And this time, no Actor's Guild led by Jackie Chan to sit in the backrow, supporting them, but only fans. Interesting...
    Oh, how times have changed since 2006. Everybody made it into such a big hoopla too. I am all for preserving people's privacy and nobody should be taking pics of people changing. However, Gillian could have downplayed the whole victim act a bit. She cried buckets! Look how brave and strong Carina was while condemning the media for printing her pics.

Of course, Gillian has lost many supporters after this incident and can hardly use the pity factor to her benefit. This incident has left a sour taste in my mouth. I won't be able to look at Twins the same way again.

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    i just saw the press conference on asianfanatics, wow she was brave enough to put a smile on instead of cry. I understand her and support her all the way.
    You DO realize it's most likely not her intention at all to show her shamed face in public at this point in time right?
    She's been forced by her contractors to do this otherwise she will have to say bye bye to everything that means her life, also known as "MONEY, FAME and most importantly RESPECT" she'd lose everything if she was not to speak today, the public would have been much more unforgiving of her actions.
    Now her fans have been brainwashed again by her fake sincere public speech.
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

So.. which one of you goes by the screen name 'Edickenson' who posted this at AF?

Not me, i'm a newbie in here and i haven't register to that forum. I heard the rumor on over the place now, not only here but like you said, the AF forum too There must be something wrong to Kira, we haven't heard anything from this guyKira is my hero, so i want him 2 live
    Last edited by edisonchen; 02-11-08 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cristal entity View Post
    You DO realize it's most likely not her intention at all to show her shamed face in public at this point in time right?
    She's been forced by her contractors to do this otherwise she will have to say bye bye to everything that means her life, also known as "MONEY, FAME and most importantly RESPECT" she'd lose everything if she was not to speak today, the public would have been much more unforgiving of her actions.
    Now her fans have been brainwashed again by her fake sincere public speech.
    brainwash or not it's up to their believes.. they and I ,liked her for her movies not the person herself.. so what if she made a mistake i still enjoy seeing her work.. .. it's not like i like her because she made herself look like the the most innocent girl..would any of these girls think that their love life would be exploited to this extent? they are under the public eye, yes, but they also have a private love life too.
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 02-11-08 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    If you wash your area correctly, regardless of hair or not, it would be fine. Why don't we account diet and hygiene and all. I am still nto conviced that having hair down there makes it unhealthy
    sugar, i totally agreed with you. as long as you regularly clean, it's not unhealthy to have hair there. you can shave all you want, if you don't clean it regularly, it's unhealthy. being bare there is all a matter of preferences...

c'mon people!

as for gillian, this debacle is just going on forever! i care not if they took pictures or recorded themselves, it's their private moment. i don't think anyone who takes pictures or recorded themselves meant for any of it to leaked. it is just very unfortunate that someone got a hold of them and decided to released them. granted, maybe they shouldn't have been taking pictures but it's still their business.

as for acting innocent-like, everyone does what they want behind close doors. just cause she's not wearing revealing tops and the likes doesn't make me thing she's all innocent.
    ---------
    Shellie

Yeah, I know what you're saying about the closed doors thing, but all I have to say about the whole thing can be summed up in one sentence, "Practice what you preach." Don't give off the whole jade girl thing if you're not. Sure, nothing wrong with sex, nothing wrong with intimate relationships, blah blah blah, then don't go posing your personality as something you're not. Because you know what? In the end, it just makes you look like a hypocrite.

How come no one is calling Cecilia a hypocrite? Because maybe she isn't the one pretending to be something she isn't.

Sure, there's TONS of posers in the entertainment business, but guess what? They're not caught red-handed yet. And when they are, then they also get all the criticism at them. So if you're gonna pretend, be smart, don't do "naive and foolish" things that blow your cover.

Anyhow, I think they should disband seriously. Twins was based entirely on the concept of 2 jade girls oozing of cuteness and mass appeal. Now that Gillian screwed that up, it's not gonna work well anymore.

I'm not completely boycotting Gillian. If she can act well in the future, I might still see her works. If she stops with the innocent image, stops selling her fake personality, and evolves into a serious actress.

As for Charlene, I think it's about time she go solo. They both weren't great singers to begin with, but I think they may have some potential as actresses, in particular Charlene. Ah Gill is gonna have to work hard if people are going to accept her based on her talents and not looks/"personality" (*cough* personality contrived by EEG).

P.S. Ha, I know about the STRAIGHT hair, eh?
    Last edited by 999roses; 02-11-08 at 02:56 PM.

Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Meh, it was fun while it lasted. I'm getting bored now, unless there's more hot dish on Jackie Chan/Albert Yeung. If the vid is just gonna show them screwing with each other, then there really is no point except to satisfy old horny men.

And if Kira really wrote that, he/she/they can go screw themselves too, because we are not little pawns for them to play around with. I am here to watch/read a free real-life GOOD SHOW w/ multiple plots here....not to be toyed around with lmao. So if he/she/they wants my interest back, give me something new =P

All I've got to say is that Gillian does not look like she just recovered from an illness that lasted over 1/2 week(s) that Mani kept saying. Total BS!

What pissed me off is that EEG kept repeating that Gillian is recovering from a cold! That's just plain stupid. Just admit that this scandal has traumatized Gillian and she needs some time and space to herself. That I can accept.

Btw, how long ago was her hair permed?

http://www.zonaeuropa.com/200802b.brief.htm#003

Interesting article. I love the part where the blogger translates the article from Ming Pao, which mocks her self-description as having once been "very naive, ever stupid." Quote,

The Internet forum response has been quite negative. Throughout her statement, there was no description of what the affair was about. The netizens did not take kindly towards her description of being "very naïve, very stupid." People pointed to the KY jelly in the background of one of her photographs and asked: "If she had been 'very naïve, very stupid' at the time when she was using KY jelly in a hotel room, then what is she doing now that she has grown up?"
    Roflmao. I feel bad for her, but that's just too funny.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 02-11-08 at 03:20 PM.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Her hair was still permed pretty recently...if you go to AF image gallery (too lazy to go right now), you can see some pictures were late 2007.

Mani Fok speaks rubbish every single day. They were so so lame with the sick excuse, but I think it was only used so they don't have to answer any questions about "exactly how traumatized she is", blah blah.

Ha, someone posted on AF something along the lines of "By 'grown up now', she's referring to the fact that she's a "full woman". Because, before those pictures surfaced, she was still a "virgin" =P"

But you know, I think she might be here to stay. Have you seen some of the comments from her fans on AF? Yeah, the exact same ones who denied the validity of the pictures and called them photoshopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    http://www.zonaeuropa.com/200802b.brief.htm#003

Interesting article. I love the part where the blogger translates the article from Ming Pao, which mocks her self-description as having once been "very naive, ever stupid." Quote,

Roflmao. I feel bad for her, but that's just too funny.
    Yes, I think the KY gell was used for her back stage entrance.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/cherry1272005/1111.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/cherry1272005/6711659_13575016.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u171/cherry1272005/11070808446897_997.jpg')

Eh, she can stay or disappear. I really don't care that much since I don't follow the ET industry for years. Never was a fan of her singer or acting. Her cuteness didn't impress me. I look at real talent when judging artists.

The only reason I'm following this scandal is because of the juicy gossip . I'm learning alot of info and catching up to date regarding the activities behind the scene. I do have to say that EEG is very good at packaging and selling images.

The only reason Twins is so huge is because of a packaged image that the public bought. Anyone cute and pretty can fit the mold and be marketable. Just depends on if the company is willing to do it. And I do believe there is some serious *** kissing from the women to achieve their popularity. Because they started out with zero talent. Barely have any talent now. What could convince a powerful exec to promote them?

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    I don't get why everyone is so against the guy. He is just doing a godd.amn PARODY...And then you get hate comments left and right. Giving him the attention this attention w.hore needs.

Great exploitation of the incident to his own benefit. He's probably chuckling as the hate comes. Because with publicity, there is no negative publicity. Probably linked up a bunch of ads on his website and made a small fortunte out of people's hatred towards him.

Man so many companies doing this. That stupid god-knows-what Yuwie even put the scandal and Edison's name in their ad to get more publicity. Soon every advertising prick is gonna tag the scandal on youtube in hopes of getting more people interested in their stuff.

And just for the record, I found it FUNNY, because it's meant to be a PARODY. Sheesh.

I don't get why everyone is so against the guy. He is just doing a godd.amn PARODY...And then you get hate comments left and right. Giving him the attention this attention w.hore needs.

Great exploitation of the incident to his own benefit. He's probably chuckling as the hate comes. Because with publicity, there is no negative publicity. Probably linked up a bunch of ads on his website and made a small fortunte out of people's hatred towards him.

And just for the record, I found it FUNNY, because it's meant to be a PARODY. Sheesh.
    i guess is not equal to funny, but hatred

No, read the comments on youtube. People are freaking serious about their hatred, so much that it's really just...sad.

Can someone give a brief recap of what the guy is saying?