Page 35 of 61 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Gillian Chung

Here is what Kira says!!! Yay he's not dead

Mysterious Kira has left a message in traditional Chinese (below is a rough translation) on HKGloden forum at 23:41 pm February 11 (Hong Kong time)

Today February 11 is the day when Gillian Chung met up the fans. I/We originally planned to upload Edison Chen sex video(s) simultaneously along with the event, but couldn't make it due to some reasons.

Now I/we decide again to post three of videos at 3am (Feb 12) which are the original footages that had been made into pictures posted earlier and some new .......s that were previously unseen. Please be patient.

Besides, the concerned authorities, $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.phimhongkong.com/f/images/smilies/sign/phksign21.gif') don't detain any scapegoats [RC note: Hong Kong police made the 9th arrest]. Catch me if you can.

PS: Can't wait to see the video at 3pm tomorrowHope that damn Kira keep the promise

I agree with 999roses. If it's just people screwing around, I'm not interested, but I'm sure the horny guys out there are eagerly anticipating. I want some dirt on EEG and other potential celebs . The mystery surrounding this Kira and the damage done to the dark industry is what is so entertaining...

I'm not interested, but I'm sure the horny guys out there are eagerly anticipating.
    You must be a gal, right? Common, all guys are horny and it's a fact (e.g Edison Chen). If you hear guy says that he doesn't interested in xxx, he either is a liar or a homosexual

This scandal will go to the history of HK people I heard Kira will release the video along with 700 photo of new celeb! One of them is Rain Li, most of them are really hot. Damn, i can't wait since i'm a teenage and i'm very curious
    Last edited by edisonchen; 02-11-08 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I agree with 999roses. If it's just people screwing around, I'm not interested, but I'm sure the horny guys out there are eagerly anticipating. I want some dirt on EEG and other potential celebs . The mystery surrounding this Kira and the damage done to the dark industry is what is so entertaining...
    Yeah, I no longer have the time or patience to sort through several hundred (!!!) pictures. Seriously, that's a freaking job, not recreation.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Wink

No doubt that Edison is a sex maniac, he took way too much picture.

By the way, is my profile pic consider approriate? I don't want to get kick out of this nice forum
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me

Quote Originally Posted by edisonchen View Post
    You must be a gal, right? Common, all guys are horny and it's a fact (e.g Edison Chen). If you hear guy says that he doesn't interested in xxx, he either is a liar or a homosexual
    Like what I've told Lunar... I thought it's a given that I'm a hot, sexy gal

Err... not understanding the homosexual part. Gays are horny too. And men aren't the only ones with wild sex drives. Women do too.

So far, I've seen some of the pics just to satisfy my curiosity about the whole fake/real issue. Frankly, the women's + Ed's bodies aren't that great looking. I've seen much better. To sort through several hundred pics of the same thing gets really boring. So they're showing off their oral techniques and they're naked.

Unless this video has surprising information, I can do w/o wasting 1/2 hr of my time watching people screw each other.

Gillian sure looks happy, stark contrast to the not feeling well victim we've heard about.
    This account is retired.

By the way, is my profile pic consider approriate? I don't want to get kick out of this nice forum
    Well, since this forum also has members who are minors, it would be to your best interest not to test the mods. I'm sure you won't get banned for the avatar. Worst would be a warning.

Like what I've told Lunar... I thought it's a given that I'm a hot, sexy gal
    wow, are you 18 yet
    Err... not understanding the homosexual part. Gays are horny too. And men aren't the only ones with wild sex drives. Women do too.
    I was just making a point. I know women do because how can Edison have all those pic and video w/o permisson from them

Well, since this forum also has members who are minors, it would be to your best interest not to test the mods. I'm sure you won't get banned for the avatar. Worst would be a warning.
    My pix just show he is kissing tongue with bobo, nothing furtherTalking about minor, i think the minors nowaday know these xxx than an adult! It's true. Look at Gill's fans. Gill is a role sex model for her young teens which is really sad.
    how many celeb that edc have slept with???Who have the answer will get a prize from me

wow, are you 18 yet
    Gosh, I haven't been asked that in years. Ah, I feel young again.

As to your avatar, I'm only a member, so I have no say. But worst off would be a warning from a mod.

If the mod warned me, i will definately change my avatar So can i ask you 1 more question? How old are you really? Jk

I can't wait to see the video of Ed and Gill, it will be exciting to hear those strange noise from Gill........

Good thing, Kira isn't dead, well, like I said, hopefully, he plans on publishing the content a lot quicker or is he still negotiating prices? Gee, I don't want a hoax turn reality.

Anyway, Gillian has to appear happy and strong. I agree with Sunnysnow; if Gillian cries, she's fake and if she greets everyone with a smile to show that she's doing fine, she's cocky? I don't think she can be cocky at a time like this, so what if Kira is dead? (Of course, he's not.) Gillian's reputation and image is still ruined, photos of her naked body are still floating out there in the massess, and the media plus fans have abandoned her. There's just no point in being cocky. I think some of you guys are being a bit harsh on the woman.

And why do people keep bringing up the 2006 incident. Gillian's career was jeopardized due to some perverted strangers out there, attempting to take some nude photographs of her body, something she wasn't at fault. So of course, those tears weren't all for show, it was like, Gillian was upset if her career suffered for something she wasn't responsible for. But in this case, she had some contribution to her damaged career, so she is responsible, she has to be strong and suck it up.

I don't care for the photos/videos as those are just the surface. It's funny, no one can condemn the deeper issues such as the triads' involvement but everyone condemns the surface, the ladies in this case, which is just a coverup for the entire thing. I hope Kira achieves more than this, more than just releasing nude photos of celebrities but the main guys of this mission, Albert and his crew.

Then you really have to wonder...why would her career SUFFER in 2006? If it really was true that someone illegally snapped pictures of her, why would people think ill of her? Why would they have any reason to do ANYTHING but pity her? It was the TRUE victim card, where nothing too horrible was revealed and she was wronged, oh SO wronged. And I'm sorry, but given Albert Yeung's track, I find it fishy that Easyfinder dares to go against them. Albert Yeung could've easily solved the "problem" with Easyfinder another way. But they chose the "lawful" way...hmm, makes you wonder why.

The tears were just to support the "oh woe is me". Sure, a part of it is genuine, definitely, a LARGE part because of her real concern for her career. I'm sure she was concerned about her manufactured image being at risk and this is very saddening/scary to her. (and this is alll assuming EEG had nothing to do with this case....I think otherwise, but no proof.."yet").

And a NORMAL person who went through that "strange ordeal" in 2006 would think to herself.."Hmmm, maybe I should get rid of those pictures or force Edison to get rid of them..considering the ramifications of not doing so". Whoops, overlooked that one.

And what the real issue is that a large part of the 2006 argument wasn't so much for her own individual privacy rights as it was for her image and her fans. THAT is what I find hypocritical. How could you argue such a thing when you clearly haven't thought about your image and the impact on your fans when you took those pictures? That's the hypocrisy.

If she had just focused on her privacy rights etc. in 2006 and none of that "think about my fans" business, then I wouldn't call her a hypocrite. Because like everyone else, she deserves her privacy. I just find it amusing that her privacy was invaded WORSE this time, yet her reaction is a lot calmer.

And you know what, Gillian basically has no say in any of her expressions and choice of words anyway. In 2006 or now. She's basically being prompted and advised by EEG and Mani. So *shrugs*, I guess I should say instead..."Mani overdid it with the 'I'm fine' approach."

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Safety? Sure sure dear. If you draw blood from some pub hair.. i think sex isn't your thing in general ,

Sorry for OT and if what I am talking about is obscene, I like to clarify that I am not talking about anything perverted but I am pretty annoyed about some of the comments here about bushes and how a girl MUST TRIM AND WAX the area. I read through some comments on other forums that poked fun at Cecelia and Bobo's bush. Geez, it isn't like they having the best time of their life right now ad all you guys can talk about is having something wax
    My aren't we defensive.
    Is this a case of birds of a feather flocking together?

her manager & company are surely retard. they made her cry & said she wanna die when someone took pictures of her in changing room. now they wanted her to talk like nothing big has happened. when her pictures of sux D**** & naked all over the internet. not even one tear ... shed this time. this is the most incompetent management in the industry. this meeting will NOT salvage anything but only caused more bad things for gilian because she showed no remorse nor shame. what a joke!!!! it doesnot matter if sex is everywhere. in HK sex pix are taboo & especially when gilian played that innocent face all these years. now she acted like "no big deal". this is a joke, truly is!!!!

Eh, I'm just waiting to see if Gillian's career will blossom, remain the same, or fall from this incident. I'm bored of reading the comparisons of this incident to that of 2006's.

And, hm, where is this incident going? Edison should return in a few days to speak about the matter. I think this incident will end soon as the celebrities involved are already making public appearances, it wouldn't matter how many more videos or photos are being released. As the celebrities come out to acknowledge the issue, admit the truth, the hype will die down because bottom line is, we all know that they had sex, end of story, there's really nothing new. Now, if Kira had photos and videos of Albert with the female artists, oh hooo, now that would be something! But I guess, besides the bashing of Gillian's sweet image, no one is really criticizing Edison and Gillian as it is natural of two pretty people to be attracted to each other and do behind the doors stuff. But if it was with Albert...oh man, let's see what happens next.
    Last edited by time22shine; 02-11-08 at 08:09 PM.

Lol no one's forcing you to read the comparisons.

Why would Edison keep pictures/videos of Albert? That doesn't make any sense at all...unless they TALK about him.

Where did it say that Edison is coming back?

Dude, I never said anyone was forcing me to read but this subject is old, let's move on.

Who knows, Kira probably has a lot of surprises, I'm hoping. In an article where celebrities shared their views on Gillian, Jaycee Chan, Jackie Chan's son said he had recently chatted with Edison and Edison said that in a few days time, not exactly sure, he'll return to publically speak about this incident. Hm, I guess, Albert and Edison must have worked things out (possibly marrying Vincy) so Edison is safe to return. Gee, Vincy appears so brainless, no wonder she's still so clingy onto Edison when he's obviously a male *****. If Vincy was going to use her money and power to purchase a boyfriend, choose someone better, not a broken rotting toy like Edison.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I think as long as you cleanse yourself adequately, having hair wouldn't really affect the cleanliness level much although people prefer to shave/wax, not only down there but also under the armpits (especially for girls) because hair collects sweat and dirt which promotes bacterial growth.

thank you !

brave gillian for not crying after having all those cameras around you tho.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Check out the article at AF for the information about Edison's return, just posted.

It's about time. Haha, Gillian still appeared in public first LOL.