Thread: When did Yang Guo and Xiao Longnu start liking eachother romantically?

Default When did Yang Guo and Xiao Longnu start liking eachother romantically?

Yang Guo and Xiao Longnu has been together ever since Yang Guo was a teen but when did they start developing romantic feelings for eachother? They definitely didn't start liking eachother since the beginning (well at least I hope XLN didn't like a teen boy...) so when did they start developing these feelings?

When li mo chou came into the ancient tomb and threathen to kill XLN if she refuses to handover the kung fu manual. YG was protecting her and even came back into the tomb which will be locked forever once the "stone" is released.

XLN is only about 4 or 5 years older than YG. When the story started, she was 18, and he was around 12 or 13. They were both in their teens then.

(While I do think it depends on both parties' maturity, I have no problems with an 18 year old dating a 13 year old.)

I think they realized they loved each other after parting after XLN's rape incident.

Actually XLN's feelings to Yang Guo first developed. When LMC threatened to kill them. Yang Guo tried to protect XLN regardless of his own life.
    XLN miscomprehended his intentions and assumed that he loved her romantically.
    But Yang Guo never regarded XLN as his lover, he loved her as his sister, savior, teacher, mother, or Gu Gu.

So he never dared to touch his Angelic sister. XLN had intimate thoughts like what she will do if Yang Guo hugs her, kisses her, though she had never expressed her feelings to him until the rape incident happened.

When the rape happened, she expressed her feeling to Yang Guo. She couldn't talk much. She was bashful. But she expressed it with her eyes.

After their separation, Yang Guo encountered many girls and through their expressions he finally realized what XLN tried to say with her eyes.Also he realized his own deep love for XLN.
    Last edited by odbayarb2000; 01-08-08 at 03:42 AM.
    "Big Hero Linghu kills frogs with the Dugu Nine Swords!”

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    Actually XLN's feelings to Yang Guo first developed. When LMC threatened to kill them. Yang Guo tried to protect XLN regardless of his own life.
    XLN miscomprehended his intentions and assumed that he loved her romantically.
    But Yang Guo never regarded XLN as his lover, he loved her as his sister, savior, teacher, mother, or Gu Gu.

So he never dared to touch his Angelic sister. XLN had intimate thoughts like what she will do if Yang Guo hugs her, kisses her, though she had never expressed her feelings to him until the rape incident happened.

When the rape happened, she expressed her feeling to Yang Guo. She couldn't talk much. She was bashful. But she expressed it with her eyes.

After their separation, Yang Guo encountered many girls and through their expressions he finally realized what XLN tried to say with her eyes.Also he realized his own deep love for XLN.
    u speak my mind! very well said. but i think that Yang Guo love XLN at around the same time that she fell for him but he just didnt know his own feeling. he came back to the tomb after XLN tried to kill him. why? cuz he just have to see her again even if that cost him his life.